Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm so glad that everyone is finding this thread cathartic. It's certainly helped me release some pent up frustrations, LOL

I confess that I'm jealous of the woman next to me on the treadmill running 9 miles per hour.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #197  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

i confess that I really want to lose weight so that when my husband and I are trying to have a baby in the summer, I will have to loose less weight than what i weigh now after the baby is born...ugh but scared to actually get pregnant because I will have to gain weight back after all that hard work
Old 02-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #198  
small plates small bites

S/C/G: 187/135.9/135

Haha! BoopRN-- I am EXACTLY the same. Conversation with my Husband:

"Babe, if I get REALLY skinny, like 120 lbs, and THEN we conceive, I can then return to my "happy weight of 140" without having to really lose much at all!"

So vain. So silly. But still, so tempting
Old 02-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #199  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

I loved all these confessions! Thanks for sharing!

I confess I lost 90 lbs and gained back 75.

I confess I am going to lose that 75 lbs again.

I confess that I feel completely miserable at this weight.

I confess that I am back on plan with my walking and eating.

I confess that I am feeling stronger and healthier and more in control of my life then I have felt in a long time.

I confess that I can be successful at this.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #200  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

I just thought of another confession.

I want to lose this weight so I can be thinner come summer.

Its someone elses turn to be the fattest one at the summer bbq's this year.

And I don't care who it will be as long as its not me!

lol
Old 02-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #201  
On a mission

S/C/G: 14/14/7 (sizes)

Height: 5'2

Its someone elses turn to be the fattest one at the summer bbq's this year.

Amen!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #202  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Red face

Loving this thread!!!
I confess
~ I look at my best friend and know that the only reason I felt thin for several years was because she outweighs me by 60 lbs... OUCH I KNOW!!! I feel bad for thinking that!!!
~ I am losing weight for selfish reasons. I want to look & feel sexy on our cruise.. I want to feel like the "old" me again. I want to know that I can do this and be successful!
~ I weigh myself more than I should.
~ I HATE the fat me. She's miserable!!
~ I resent that my husband can lose weight so much faster/easier than I can.
~ I chose the weight loss program I did to lose weight easier than most other people I know dieting right now..
~ I am still very tempted by off protocol foods that I know I can't have!
Old 02-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #203  

Hi. I'm new.

-I have been asked if i was pregnant...when i was not.
-I once was eating an apple in my car at a stop light and the people in the car next to me commented on how "disgusting it was to see me eat".
-I used to wear a size 26/28 (i'm in a 16 right now... first time ive been in the teens in over 10 years)
-I don't know how much i weigh. I don't know my highest weight (around 300?) and i don't know my current weight. I'm tracking my loss by clothing size.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:55 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 260/200/150

Height: 5'4"

- I confess I LOVE food. Think about it all day long.

- I confess that because I was buying so much food I used to pretend I was ordering food for more than 1 person when it was only for me. I would say to the counter person "Darn, I forgot what he wanted me to order! Was it a #2 or #3? Oh well, I better get the both to be sure."

- I confess that at one time I've had most of the negative thoughts that have been mentioned above.

-I confess that I'm loosing all my sympathy for my 450+ lb co-worker that eats all day long. While I know there is more involved than just stop eating, that is the first step.

- I confess that I brought a pair of size 14 jeans (paid $70). Only got to wear them 1 time. (Yes they were cutting my twat in half!) Had some personal problems and gained a few pounds back.

- I SWEAR I will never backslide again. My high was 285+. Today at 210 (was as low as 199).
Old 02-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #205  

Location: Near the OK/TX line- I travel between two different homes.

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/135

Height: 5'1"

- I weigh everyday.
- On weigh-in day I weigh first thing in the morning and again after I have went to the bathroom.
- I am worried about how I will look after reaching my goal weight.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:43 AM   #206  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I confess I am worried about becoming vain. I can already see a bit of it happening right now, with the weight I have lost already. I don't want to be vain.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:31 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 218/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

I confess that I am happy that although both my husband and I are on diets and working out, I am losing more weight than him. It feels a little gratifying seeing him struggle like I have struggled for so many years.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #208  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

OK, here goes --

I confess that it makes me feel like the lowest person on earth when guys think I will have sex with them because I am overweight and therefore, must be desperate for attention and that I lack self esteem.

I confess that those guys are not 100% off base. (Although, I do not "go there"!)

I confess that I am meeting a guy friend I met on the internet over a year ago in real life at the end of May. I sent him a photoshopped picture of myself. He thinks I'm 144 pounds. Ha! (and yes, we are ONLY friends)

I confess that I get pissed off at people I haven't seen in a while not comment on my weight loss.

I confess that when my more-overweight-than-me friend brags about her wonderful boyfriend, I purposely brag about my weight loss success.

I confess I broke up with a wonderful man in the hopes of becoming too depressed to eat. My plan backfired, btw.

I confess that my primary reason for losing weight is driven by vanity. Health reasons in a distant 5th or 6th.

I confess that I am both irritated and flattered by getting attention from guys who never talked to me before I lost weight.

I confess I daydream about running into my ex boyfriend who dumped me because I gained weight and him begging me to come back. To which I would say, "Dontcha wish?"

Last edited by ShanIAm; 02-24-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:07 AM   #209  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

I've lost well over 100 pounds yet it feels like nothing. I still have 100 to go and have been stuck being at the halfway point for over a year, and it's hard to tell the difference or remember how big I used to be. I feel like I'm killing myself just to get another 20 pounds down, which would get me down to my lowest weight ever as an adult.

My jeans size has not budged within the last 40 pounds, and I feel like I'll be in a 22-24 for forever. When will I ever get out of plus sizes?

I'm struggling to embrace it right now but even the thought of exercise is completely uncomfortable and scary. I wish I could get by on just eating right, but that's why I haven't lost anything in the past year.

I feel horrible about it, but one of my ex-best friends is serving as an inspiration: I can't stand the idea of her reaching her goal weight without me doing the same.

I hate my stomach. Hate hate hate it. I've always been an apple and I'd die to have a stomach that curves in instead of out, even if only slightly.

I feel like I have the saggiest, ugliest breasts in the entire world.

I envy how one of my sisters-in-law puts down her fork halfway through dessert because it's "too sweet" for her. ****, I could down an entire can of frosting in one sitting if I let myself!

I occasionally stumble across my ex on facebook and secretly gloat that he's gained so much weight since breaking up with me; he often told me he'd find me more attractive if I hadn't "let myself go" . . . and that was after I'd lost 80 pounds while living with him!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #210  

LOVE this thread!!!

I confess that....my latest round of motivation is 100% based on what I think a certain guy thinks of me (I'm good enough to hang with at home but not attractive enough to actually be seen in public with).

I confess that....I don't think I will EVER have good self-esteem after being overweight pretty much my whole life, no matter how much I lose.

I confess that....I know I should team up with my morbidly obese sister to help motivate her to lose weight before she starts having serious problems, but I don't because she always gives up and it frustrates me.

I confess that....after having 2 kids and losing 60 pounds, my stomach is disgustingly saggy and jiggly and wrinkly and it makes me cry when I look in the mirror and I wonder how any man could just ignore that if they happened to see me naked.

I confess that....I've lost almost all my boobs

I confess that....I've been sitting between 165 and 170 for over a year now and just can't seem to get my *** in gear to exercise.

I confess that....this past week I started walking again because "anything is better than nothing" even though I know I am perfectly capable of doing more than just walking.

I confess that....I want to avoid some of the people I know socially while I work on losing so that I can WOW them when I see them again.
Closed Thread