Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #166  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

This is interesting...really makes me think...

I confess that:

* I hide and/or duck out of sight from people I used to know when I am at the store (or wherever) so they don't see that I've gotten heavier
* I worry that I'll never get down to my goal weight because I am my own worst enemy
* I worry that "this time around" will be just like all the other "this time around" weight-loss tries
* I am afraid that I'll never be comfortable in my own skin, no matter how healthy and thin I may get
* I have lost 80 pounds over the past four years, but quite often I don't see it, and I still see myself as the super fat chick
* I compare myself to others too much
* I like to make excuses...like when I weighed 272 and got a severely herniated disc, I was relieved because it meant I could stop doing the Biggest Loser at work
* I have changed a lot over my weight-loss time frame of 4 years, but I still have a way to go!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #167  
Sexy Writer Chick

S/C/G: 235/235/125

Height: 5'3"

I confess that:

*I have set my goal weight at 130lbs, but I really want to see 120.
*I started to stress out in the grocery store for the first time ever last week, when I couldn't figure out what I was allowed to eat. I left with milk and bread.
*If I could afford weight loss surgery, I would seriously consider it.
*I stopped enjoying sex a few years ago, because I am so self conscious in the bedroom.
*This time around I seem to have an unhealthy obsession with making sure I don't gain weight back, even a pound.
*I secretly love the fact that my co-worker is putting on weight. She was the young skinny girl when I started a year ago, and she has definately gotten a bit chunky.
*I am dying to be able to wear sexy underwear.
*I am worried that I have done irreversible damage to my body and my skin will never recover.
*I want to be able to go home in 6 months and flaunt some serious weight loss.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #168  

I confess that:

-- I don't own a full length mirror.
-- I confess that I'm very jealous of my sister in law who is 10 years older than me and 100lbs lighter.
-- I refuse to have my picture taken.
-- That I have holes on the inside thighs of my "fat jeans".
-- That I've let my husband go to work unknowingly wearing MY black dress slacks.
-- That I have a hard time finding wide calf boots.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I confess that i am a bit afraid to lose the weight. I have NEVER been thin.
I confess that I am a bit jealous of the ease that my husband is losing weight.
I confess that I want to start smoking again so I won't gain any wieght despite the fact that it has been two weeks and I have actually lost weight.

Last edited by CosmicGal; 02-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 186.0/186.0/140

Height: 5"6"

I love this thread!

I confess that the only way that I can stay on track is to be slightly obsessed with my food, exercise, etc. Otherwise I am scared to death that I will slip up again.

I confess that I do my best not to listen to the negative comments from people like “you will never be in shape like you were in your twenties again, it’s just not physically possible”, or “you are doomed to be overweight, your whole family is”. And I secretly want to prove them all wrong.

I confess that I am frustrated with myself every day that I have let myself gain weight and I blame it mostly on my ex-husband and his lazy ways and poor eating habits.

I confess that one thing I cannot wait for when I reach goal weight is to see the reactions on people’s faces who told me I can’t do it, who turned me down for dates, who assumed they were “prettier” than me because I was a little chunky. But I also want to be motivation to those who want to know how to do the same thing.

I confess that I wish that my boyfriend would pick up on my new healthy lifestyle so that we could enjoy the same foods, the same activities and be healthy together. I want to set a good example for our possible future children and teach them the right way to fuel their bodies and take care of themselves.

I confess that I want to be the “hot” girl again. I want to be the “hot” girlfriend, “hot” friend, and in the future the “hot” mom.

I confess that I weigh myself at least twice a day and if I gain weight from morning to morning it has the potential to totally ruin my day.

I confess that I want to be one of the minority in the world that is active, healthy and fit.

I confess that I cannot wait to have the confidence to really enjoy shopping again, going out again….and I confess that I want to look good in a bathing suit!
-
Old 01-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #171  
LoveTamara

S/C/G: 289/273.6/150

Height: 5'6

Post I confess

I confess....
-I am scared of what i will do once I get all the weight off
-That sometimes I don't feel like I deserve to lose weight
-I ate a twix today (I did count the calories)
-that I want to be wanted, to be sexy!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:19 PM   #172  
drinking lots of water!

S/C/G: 231.5/215/130

Height: 5'4"

wow, where do i begin.....

i don't know why i can't just say no to food. i don't like junk food, i'm just a constant snacker.

i hate myself.

i hate the way i look.

i feel like my husband is going to leave me unless i lose weight.

i'm tired of people saying how beautiful i would be if i only lost weight and i agree completely.

most of my motivation is to make certain people jealous, like my mother in law who said (when i was 195) that i would never find a wedding dress to fit me.

i'm closet eater (i must remember that even if noone sees me, the calories still count).

Last edited by IslaAzure; 01-22-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: had more to say
Old 01-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #173  

Height: 5'5''

I have more confessions! Here goes:

1. I confess that I'm putting my life "on hold" so to speak until I get to 155lbs, which will put me back into the healthy BMI category. I think when I'm in my 150s, I will re-gain a little bit of confidence.

2. I confess that I am on Match.com yet I don't go "all the way" with the guys on there. What I mean is that I get to Phase 4 of the communication, where we exchange email messages....and when a guy suggests we meet in person for a coffee date, I chicken out and disappear by no longer communicating with the guy. I'm not renewing my Match.com account after this month because I'm wasting guys' time.

3. In addition to #2, I have 2 pictures on my Match.com profile. One is a face picture and the other is an all body picture. The bad part is that I've gained 20 pounds since that picture was taken last year and I don't have any recent pictures of me to post.....so that's the reason why I don't meet these guys in person even though we have great chemistry on-line so to speak. I fear too much of the way a guy will look at me once he sees me in person.

4. I confess that I've been obessed with my weight for SO long that I can look at pictures of myself from 5 to 10 to 15 years ago and remember the exact weight I was at that time....yet I can't remember "to do" tasks unless I write them down. How sad is that!

5. I confess that it's been almost 4 years since I've had sex (it will be 4 years as of this May). I know that I can have sex if I choose to, but I'm too ashamed of my fat....the cellulite on my *** and thighs...the back fat...the love handles that I now have (they were "mini" love handles 4 years ago...now they are no longer mini ones).

6. I confess that I don't feel like a woman because I do not feel feminine at all! I envy women like my sister in law who are petite, tiny, "cute", and feminine because I see how all these men want to protect them and treat them like princesses.

7. I confess that I get compliments on my hair and how georgous my face looks (facial features)....and I tell myself "Now all I got to do is get my body in shape and my life will begin!" Logically, I know that my life SHOULD begin now....and that I should be living it up regardless of how much I weigh....but I don't do it.

8. I confess that I would rather sit in the comfort of my own home on a Friday or Saturday night rather than go into the DC and "party" at a club/bar.

9. I confess that I have social anxiety (not the severe kind where a person can't even leave their house) and because I have social anxiety, I still won't truly enjoy myself in social situations after I reach my goal weight.

10. I confess rejecting the occaison social invitation because I will be the fattest woman in the group (my friend and her friends are all size 2 to 6s....while I'm a size 16 and look like Shamu the few times I've hung out with them...and felt even worse while hanging out with them).

11. I confess that I fear that there might be someone (or more than one person) on this message board that might know me (after all, whose to say that your friend/coworker/family member isn't already on here and you just don't know it, right?) and will figure out my identity. I fear that someone on 3FChicks will find out who I am and then expose all the secrets that I've posted on here....including my biggest skelton in the closet, which is the fact that I was sexually molested as a little girl by my older cousin when he was living with us. Sometimes I'm tempted to delete some of my old postings because I use this message board partially as a confessional booth.

Last edited by FreeBird3; 01-23-2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: More confessions
Old 01-23-2011, 09:17 PM   #174  
We'll go with that!

S/C/G: 262/230/175

Height: 5'7"

1) I confess that my biggest fear is what my stomach is going to look like when I loose this weight. I've seen people drop 150+ lbs and not have a problem (my father) but considering I have hang-age and my stomach looks crinkly now from when I was pregnant and at my highest weight- I'm pretty sure excess skin will be an issue. In my mind, if it's going to be there, there is no point in loosing this weight. But I have to remember- it is removable if it does happen.

2) I confess that I am still drinking soda. I started a little over a week ago with this diet, but have such a soda addiction that I would drink 72+oz a day. My intake now is down to 16 oz (I get the 100 calorie cans) and is primarily to keep the caffeine withdraw migraines at bay. I was so ill on Tuesday night of this past week that I thought I was going to throw up while driving to pick up my daughter from school. It was horrible!

3) I confess that I will not put myself back out there on the dating scene until I lose weight. I cannot fathom trying to find love right now because in my mind- who would want to be with this?

4)I confess that my goal is 170, but maybe I should be 145? I actually don't know, I've never been thin in my adult life- I had once gotten down to 180 and looked good, I do have a large bone structure- I just don't know where my goal weight really should be. So I guessed 170.

5) I confess that chocolate is my downfall and if it is a week before TOM, I will have to eat it or risk killing a family member or coworker

6) I confess that it kills me that my boss buys all this food and snacks for everyone at work- I really wish she would knock it off. Every single one of us in that place could do to lose weight. Why do we need to have a giant container of cheese puffs, a jar of cashews, a jar of peanuts, 2 giant bags of m&m's, a giant barrel of pretzels, a case of chips- single serving (well not really.. more like 2.5 servings), a case of peanut butter crackers and a case of granola bars. There are atleast two of us in the office who are attempting to lose weight- why does she have to make it so hard? And place the goodies in front of our desks!

LR
Old 01-25-2011, 06:46 AM   #175  
Tired of the Yo-Yo

S/C/G: 227/225.6/145

Height: 5'2"

I confess that:

-I'm scared I wont be able to achieve the weightloss I did before.
-I'm scared that my body will look shrively after I lose 75lbs because when I lost 50lbs my body didnt look how I thought it would look.
-I dont keep in touch with family because I'm ashamed at how fat I've gotten and the last time they saw me I was the one who looked the best.
-I dont know for sure how I lost the weight last time and think it may have been a fluke of the divorce and not from the low carb diet I was on.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:12 AM   #176  
Girl from Rio

S/C/G: 242/See ticker/118

Height: 5 2"

I confess that I´m afraid I´ll never be able to make it to goal, everytime I get close I sabotage myself and have to start over
I confess that I secretly think that my boyfriend is out of my league, mostly because I´m fat (nevermind I´m loving, caring, outgoing, and other things, but in my head all of this is ruined, mainly because I´m fat)
I confess that my weight generates a lot of anxiety in my life
I confess that I´m always measuring the male attention I get and correlating to my weight at the time, and I know exactly at what weights I´ve had in my life so far I get more or less male attention
I confess that I think that my boyfriend takes me for granted because deep down the doens´t think I´m pretty/hot

Well, I confess that I´m mostly, a mess !
Old 01-25-2011, 09:14 AM   #177  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Quote:
5. I hate taking pix with my husband now becuz he lost 60lbs and I gained 50lbs and it looks like I ate all his food.
Sorry, but I LOL'd at this one! Just wanted to say that you are very beautiful...it's hard to imagine you being out of anybody's "league"! It's easy to lose weight...but much harder to lose ugly! I mean deep down from the inside out ugly. Trust me...I started my journey Sept '10 and I'm 41 lbs lighter. Eating healthy lower calorie meals and snacks, moderate exercise and lots of water is all it took...really. But that's not my biggest accomplishment...

My biggest accomplishment thus far:

1. Quitting Smoking
2. Getting rid of old nasty unhealthy habits
3. Forming a close bond with Almighty God.

Everything is just gravy..

Last edited by joyfulloser; 01-25-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #178  
Tired of the Yo-Yo

S/C/G: 227/225.6/145

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2salads View Post
I confess that:

-- I refuse to have my picture taken.
-- That I have holes on the inside thighs of my "fat jeans".
-- That I have a hard time finding wide calf boots.
I so know what you mean about these. I dont let anyone take picutres of me because its like "no evidence". I guess when I wake up in my thin body it'll have all been a terrible nightmare. "See Shay it was all a dream.."

Chile dont even get me started on how many inner thigh holes I have on jeans. I live in canada. Them holes freeze those bits of inner thigh meat.

Yes. People dont understand when I say I have a hard time finding cute boots.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #179  

S/C/G: 169/144/135

Height: 5'6"

I confess I don't want to bother trying anymore to work out and eat right. When I get home from work it’s too cold for me to do anything but sit on the couch and watch TV. I have plenty of workout DVD's at home but just vegetate till bed time.

I confess last night I ate 1/2 a pint of chocolate ice-cream for dinner with waffles and whip cream.

I confess I cancelled my appointment with the nutritionist because I haven't been eating right and haven't lost any weight.

I confess I'm happy my bf is gaining weight and is weighing more than me.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:31 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/197

I confess that I've always been a sneak eater...as a child I remember sitting alone outside IN THE SNOW at the side of my house eating an easter cream egg. I don't resort to such drastic measure now...but I don't have to I am "allowed" to eat whatever I want now (only I will still save my worst choices for when I'm alone in the car or late at night when nobody can judge me!)
Closed Thread