Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #46  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Congrats Lilly! Welcome back Pint Sized Terror LindsB, goal weight is a struggle for me too. I'm on the fence about how happy I am at this weight so I'm going to go to 140 still, but I have a friend who's my height and 113 lbs and thinks I should go for 130 (I think I might look funny at that weight based on my body structure)

Weigh in today is 150.0, new low! I kept jumping on and off the scale with my glasses off and then putting them back on to see if I could perhaps see 149, but it didn't happen haha.

I had an awesome realization today! I've lost 44 and a half lbs and I still have double D's that I started out with! I was kinda hoping they would get a bit smaller, when you have a big chest your clothing choices are limited because a flatter girl can get away with showing more without looking skanky. But now that I think about it, I'm glad they didn't. At this size they probably would have done the ol' 'tennis ball in the bottom of a sock' thing that I hear others talking about here.

I'm finding so much more to be happy about these days Life just seems so much less stressful when your at a healthier weight and you can focus on other things. I'm soooo looking forward to maintenance (which will be calorie counting and weight lifting once or twice a week). I think that's a pretty good plan, but we'll have to see
Old 10-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #47  

Glad you guys are doing great. I'm disappointed..Still no weight loss. My ticker shows 147 but I'm actually 147.7 (this morning) exactly the same as two weeks ago..I work out 4 times a week.. This is so frustrating;(
Old 10-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! I'm joining you today. I'm determined to get back into the 130's, where I was a year ago... I'm 100% committed! I don't know exactly what I weigh right now, 150 is just a guess, my scale's batteries have been dead for a few months... but I'm buyin a new one tonight when I get off work.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Stephanie- I was 147 for my wedding and I did a destination wedding so I was in a bikini in front of all my friends and family for about a week and i felt really good about my body....I know I will look even better in the high 130's, but who knows! I guess I'll have to wait and see! I am dying just to get back to 147...why does it feel so far away?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #50  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the newcomers!! I'm so excited that our group here is getting bigger.

LindsB, I desperately want to be able to wear a bikini when I'm in Australia next semester. That is one of my big motivations for losing weight! I absolutely must get there. I need to get to 120 by about Valentine's Day.

StephanieM, so glad the girls are still with you I'm not gonna lie, I'm afraid of the same thing. However, I've always had big boobs, so they'll probably stick around at about a C cup, which I think is the perfect big-but-not-scary size for my frame. Congrats on your outlook on life! I've noticed that I'm happier too. Life is just more fun now, isn't it?

Well, I weigh EXACTLY the same as I did yesterday: 142.4! I'm kind of frustrated about it, but maybe this is setting me up for a whoosh? The plan I'm on does say to only weigh every other day, so maybe I should stop weighing daily? I love keeping track of my daily progress, though...
Old 10-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #51  
Losing the baby weight

I'm officially weighing in at .2 more than yesterday LillyLover, I find it frustrates me a bit too. I'm letting it slide this morning though, yesterday I weighed myself before my shower and after I had worked out and saw 149.2!

My weight can say whatever it wants this morning, I know I saw the 149's!

It does make life easier when you don't have to worry about your weight as much, it gives you more time to focus on skin, hair and nails

Going to Australia sounds fun! It gives you something to work for

LindsB, a destination wedding sounds fun but super expensive! My fiance and I are torn because his family lives a 9 hour drive away from where we are right now, and my family is all around us. We are thinking of having two small weddings instead, one here, then move up north and have another one there.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #52  

Stephanie- it was actually much less expensive. We had abut 20 guests, but they paid their own way. We also had a traditional reception back home though that was rather costly.

The first place I lose weight is in my "girls"...and there were not big to begin with lol!
Old 10-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #53  

I weighed myself with my new scale this morning and I actually weighed almost 7 lbs more than I thought I did so that was a huge disapointment for me! But it was also more motivation. THe girls at work bought breakfast pizzas this morning and I couldn't resist temptation so I had a couple slices, even though I already ate breakfast. I already have my lunch and dinner planned though so they should balance out my morning slip up.

LillyLover - In the past I found that if I weighed myself everyday, instead of once a week or every other day, I was more careful with what I ate and how I exercised and I think it actually helped me lose more than anything else.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #54  

Soooo...I just wanted a sprite REALLY bad (I have cut soda almost completely out of my diet)...money in hand..walking towards the vending machine and I was like okay No way, so i put the money down and filled up my water cup!
Old 10-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #55  

Good work!! You have way more willpower than I do!
Old 10-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #56  

Way to go on resisting!! I have the hardest time telling myself "NO," so a restricted diet is definitely an uphill battle for me!
Old 10-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #57  

sometimes telling myself no is easier than the guilt trip I give myself afterwards...
Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #58  
Losing the baby weight

Doesn't it feel good when you do, though?

'No peanut butter cups, not today!' *cocky grin*
Old 10-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #59  

140.6 today!!! WAHHH!!! I really do not remember the last time I was at 140...probably my sophomore year of high school.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #60  
Losing the baby weight

WHOOOHOOO LILLY! That's awesome! (sometimes when your weight doesn't change, you get a nice whoosh like that!)

My weight is still 150.2. It's as if my body wants to stay here. Looking in the mirror I'm wondering if I should start maintenance but I agreed I'd try really hard for at least another two months and see how that changes things. (I did see 149.2 during the day on Wednesday)

Or maybe it's because I've been on my period twice this month, second one still going. They gave me new birth control and it's making my period all messed up. I have cranky symptoms and my tummy feels slightly puffy so it could just be that I'm retaining water right now.
Closed Thread