Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Morning ladies!

I'm back down to 151.2 today...I'm ready to see 150 and say ADIOS to the 150's for good!
Old 11-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #152  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Man, on man, I am so glad I'm not the only one who had a couple of epic cheats!

And I'm somehow maintaining between 149-150 for a week now.

As far as wedding planning, things are going smooth! I got a venue nailed down, got my commisioner reserved for that date and time, will have my dress in about two weeks, got a proper guest list set up, assigned most roles, and I'm in the process of handmaking my invitations (we're doing this as low cost as possible!)

I printed my invitations from a free wedding template site, and I'm using metalic pen to trace everything so it has a nice sheen to it. It looks great but it takes awhile! I also ate tootsie rolls the whole time I was making them.

But, all the halloween candy is gone so I don't need to worry! Thank god I ate it all :P

Good to see everyone is doing well!
Old 11-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 57"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
I printed my invitations from a free wedding template site, and I'm using metalic pen to trace everything so it has a nice sheen to it. It looks great but it takes awhile!
That’s actually a really cool idea! i think i’ll catalogue that for when honey and i get to it. at least ur maintaining a bit thru the stress!

i did great yesterday, until late last night when i ate a few pieces of halloween candy. duuuuuude! and the scale barely budged down. i’m so mad at myself for that cheat. both the cheats. better today.

Last edited by shasha12; 11-05-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #154  

I have really been struggling this week with staying OP. Granted I have managed to stay within and mostly below my calories each day, but I have the urge to eat constantly and I feel like I am always battling it! I just want to eat whatever I want whenever I want but I can't! I am convinced that I feel "hungrier" this week than normal! UGH! I need this to go away!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:53 AM   #155  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

UGH! I had gotten myself out of the 150's and then a week later was back into them. This week has been bad so I may be even higher into them but lately its been around 152 so I'm going to go off that number till I officially weigh myself next week. So I'm here to support all my 150 friends and my soon to be 140 friends!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 57"

linds, could TOM be near? stay strong! i’ve called it learning to like the hungry feeling.

mybigwish, you’ll be back outta the 150s in no time!

I finally had a good day yesterday, and I am finally back to a normal weight from my cheat the other night. It’s so frustrating when i do that to myself. feels like a huge set back. but i keep telling myself, it is what it is. must move forward from here.

I’m going to my friend’s wedding next weekend. there will be booze. and a lot of food. I’m going to try desperately to maintain over the 4 DAYS of being off plan. =/ i’m nervous... starting to come up w a plan now...
Old 11-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #157  

shasha- have you read the beck diet solution book??? I'm not that far into it and it has already helped me with cheats, etc! TOM is no where in sight for 2 weeks! UGH! I feel a little better this morning. I couldn't finish a standard breakfast so I'm hoping the strong desire to eat everything I see stays at bay for awhile!

I don't think we will be eating any dinners out this weekend which is always a plus for the pocketbook and for my diet!

Lots of cleaning up to do today.

I was supposed to volunteer at a food bank this morning, but I didn't get up in time. I feel incredibly guilty.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hi everyone...I'm hesitantly going to post in here just to say hey because this morning I got to 72.5kg which is 159.8 pounds. I know, only just barely in the 150's, but it is in there. I'm going to see if it holds for the next few days or if I drop more before moving over here from the 160's thread for good.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 220/211/150

Height: 5'3"

hey girls! I finally got back to checking in here. I've been trying to maintain, life has been crazy hectic lately. I finally saw 150 on the scales the other day! WOOT WOOT! I was so pumped!

Also when I went to the doctors to get my birth control shot the nurse mentioned when she wrote my weight down that I'd "Lost some weight!" and I was pumped Well....so......it was obvious to her because she's writing it down specifically in a chart that lists where it was three months ago? But hey! I loved it!

Good to "see" everyone still in the thread and good luck to you Steph with the wedding invites!

I did my own invites too, but I took the easy way out, I went with the colored decorative paper with the invite printed on it, and then did the clearish sheet over the top (I think I cut the edges with a shaped scissors?) and held them together with a ribbon. So pretty simple, yours sound exquisite! You should post a pic
Old 11-07-2010, 12:56 AM   #160  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

Wow it's been so long since I've checked in with you all! I've been reading all your updates, but I have been so busy and running around like a headless chicken all week. This past week was awful for me in terms of staying on plan, but I still did manage to lose. I got down to 135 yesterday morning, but I cheated yesterday afternoon and night and ended up at 136 today. I really feel like I'm self-sabotaging at this point, and it's quite frustrating. Have any of you experienced this? How do you get over it?

I think one of the things triggering this self-sabotage is that I saw a bunch of relatives who I haven't seen in a long time, and they were just astounded at how much weight I've lost (most hadn't seen me since about 20-30 pounds ago). While it was quite the ego boost to hear everyone say how great I look now, I really need to remember that this is not my goal--120 is!!

I hope everyone is doing well--I'm so glad to see that everyone is making progress too!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #161  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Lilly, I notice more and more cheating that you've been doing, just keep an eye on it because usually when I start cheating more and on a consistent basis it means I'm about to fall off plan completely. You've come really far, so don't let that happen!

You need two things, an awakening and a cheat free period of at least 3 weeks to help break the cheating habit. Sounds like you've had the awakening and your aware of what's going on, now you have to set a goal to not cheat for a minimum 3 weeks. By the time your done you'll most likely forget about this extra habit you picked up.

That's what I do when I start slowly binging again

Man, I am tired! I worked 10-6 yesterday and am supposed to work 7-3 this morning. Thank god for day lights savings, I got an extra hour to sleep. I got up at 4 am because I have to leave at 5:30 and I am dead right now.

This wedding in the combination with Christmas and my birthday is going to be the most stressful time in my life. If I can maintain and not gain, I'm solid! I'm considering going back on Atkins for about two weeks or so, taking a week off then going back on until Christmas. I found I can easily transition between low carb and low calorie, and low carb makes me lose consistently and at a higher rate. I'm doing low calorie right now because I need a break.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:20 AM   #162  

Rainbow- glad to see you in here! I am confident you will be sticking around!

Lilly- just hold strong and realize that cheats to happen and try to make them less and less frequent. Read The Beck Diet Solution. It will help you with the "mindset" that goes along with all of this.

I saw 150.8 today and am about to say goodbye to the 150's for good! Woohoo!
Old 11-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 184/184/144

Height: 5'6

Im glad to be back here after a 2 month break. I got down to 137 but have went back up to 145. Between moving and dating a new guy (who eats constantly without gaining)and wierd birth control side effects I have been so bad. Im actually shocked i havent gained more. I really need to recommit myself. I bought a gym membership and i'm starting the calorie counting again today. Hopefully i can get back in the swing of things.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #164  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

another bingeful weekend...sigh idk whats wrong with me
Old 11-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #165  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Hey everyone! How's your Sunday going?

So, I'm about 1lb down from last week, which is great! I thought I'd be hitting a plateau (which is normal after I have a bigger drop). It'll probably start about now, though. Watch, I'll be down nothing next week. ~sigh~

So, I'm at about 156! Although I probably weigh more with water weight now, as I had a free day for a huge party I went to. Alcohol + salty foods + carby foods = at least 3lbs of water weight. Yippee. But better than a gain of fat!

Back on plan now, though.

LillyLover: I'm starting to kinda get what you're talking about - people are beginning to comment more often on my weight loss (I had three people today tell me I look thinner ever week, and one say I look thinner even than yesterday! ). But while I like it, it seems to lull me into a false sense of "Oh, I'm doing good, I can cheat a little" when I DON'T want to do that. Maybe if you have strong urges to eat stuff you shouldn't plan a once-a-month cheat day? That seems to help a lot of people. And I'm with you - this is not the goal! 120 is the goal!
Good luck!

Last edited by LiannaKole; 11-07-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Closed Thread