Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Shasha- I am trying to do my best today! There were treats galore today for a 40th bday in the office and I had an unplanned lunch out. Really I was terrified to go over my calories so I ordered grilled chicken that was cut up in small pieces with 4 small pieces of pita bread, broccoli and fresh mozzarella and tomatoes. I only ate 3 of the small pieces of chicken and 2 of the pieces of pita bread and a few pieces of broccoli. I did have 1/2 of a pretzel roll. I really didn't eat much at all so hopefully I still see a few ounces come off tomorrow.

I am extremely tired, but will force myself to the gym some how tonight!
Old 11-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 160/156/115

Height: 5'1

I weighed in about a week and a half ago at 154, and I weighed in today at 156. So I guess I need to work harder. I did notice my tightest jeans were a little less tight. I know I'm making progress.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #183  

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies, I look forward to moving through this thread with you all
Old 11-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

shasha Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I always try to go bathroom in the morning before I weigh heh.

LiLLy Welcome! Yay you made it here!

Alright...159.1 this morning, so I'm definitely more solidly in here. I'm hoping to get another few hundred grams lost this week, more than that would be even more awesome!
Old 11-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #185  
Kee

S/C/G: 135/135/120

Lol Sasha yes it is worth confessing our sins it helps!! I havent weighed myself since last cheat day. BUt i will friday and hopefully well see how that goes! I have stopped weighing every other day. I am just going to stick to once a week.

To the new people welcome! You'll definitely get lots of support here.

Everyone who lost congrats on your weight losses Keept at it!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:22 PM   #186  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

Lilly19, welcome to the club! I do love your name

LindsB, congrats on doing so well at the lunch!! The meal you had actually sounds really good...fresh mozz and tomatoes are the best!

Pinkpolkadotpup, isn't it the best when your clothes get looser? I get such a rush from seeing my clothing fit looser on me.

Rainbowstripe, congrats on the loss! Any loss is encouraging, right? You'll be out of the 150s before you know it!

Cheating on my diet has caused me to plateau a bit...I'm hoping that a solid next few weeks will get me to goal. I love posting here because it gives me a bit of accountability, and the support is great. I hope things are going well for everyone!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #187  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

LiLLy19: Congrats on breaking into a new "decade!" May your stay be short!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 168/see ticker/120

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Default I made it!

Yesterday I weighed in at 159.2. I am finally out of the 160s!!!

I hope to make it out of the 150s a little bit quicker than it took me to get out of the last decade, as I would sometimes skip exercise (once for a whole week!) and had a few "treat meals" with friends.

Keep doing what you are doing ladies! You provide AWESOME motivation by sharing your experiences, good and bad!

See you in the next decade down!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #189  

I've sort of lost steam. I haven't gained, but no noteable loss for the week. I am doing my best to keep plugging along! Hope everyone else is doing great!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:59 AM   #190  

rainbowstripe - I made it here sooner than I thought I would!!! Glad to be joining you

Lillylover - Im partial to it too haha thank you Ironically its my name and also my favorite flower haha. I dont think my husband has any excuse for forgetting it.

So ladies this morning the scale read 159.2! Im here to stay That makes me so happy. Im hoping to make it to 155 by Dec 4th which is when I go to Vegas!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #191  

I was finally able to go to the bathroom. Hopefully that was contributing to the stupid scale issues. UGH!
Old 11-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 57"

welcome chubbypanda!!

linds, do you think maybe your current weight is ‘comfortable’ although not ideal, and that’s contributing to the losing of steam? i think that may be what’s going on with me. =/ hope ur *go* will help...

lilly19, that’s a totally attainable goal! happy for u that you’re solidly in here!

i leave tomorrow for a long weekend involving lots of friends and booze. Usually when faced with something like this, I say F it and let myself cheat the whole 4 days. I am going to take great pains to indulge in a smart way. We’re going to the Hard Rock tomorrow night, and I’ve already scoped out the menu and decided on a lower-cal option. As far as booze goes, I’ll stick to vodka sodas to limit cals. Just have to keep my eye on the prize...

it’s difficult bc i have a 4 day event this weekend, and a 2 day event next weekend, then it’s like *blink* and it’s christmas and new year’s... all of these are eating/drinking holidays! I started weight loss in JAN! i thought i’d be to goal by now i’m feeling awfully discouraged. maybe i need to get that book linds was talking about... rarr
Old 11-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #193  

Shasha- I am def. starting to feel "better" about myself but I know I have a lot more progress I want to make! I think when I don't see results as quickly as I'd like to I get mad and want to quit. Granted I'm not going to let that happen, but I had been so full steam ahead and I think I'm just getting tired. BUT I will remain on plan kicking and screaming if that's what it takes! Good luck with your weekend! Sounds like you have a good plan! Do your best to stick to it, but still have a good time!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #194  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

Folks, I'm down to my lowest weight yet--133.8!! While I am really excited about this, it also makes me feel like I shouldn't be posting in this thread anymore The lower weight threads just aren't as active as this one though! If my posting here makes anyone uncomfortable, please let me know, and I would completely understand. On a lighter note, I did have an exciting NSV over the weekend--I bought two size XS dresses!! And they fit great!! I was over the moon.

Anyways, everyone is doing so great!! Chubbypanda, welcome and congrats!

LindsB, so glad your "digestion issues" have been resolved. I'm kind of having the opposite problem right now, but I'm not going to elaborate because that's kind of gross...haha!

Shasha12, I can definitely relate when it comes to the food-centric events. Your diligence with pre-planning what you're going to get will definitely pay off! I really hope you don't get too discouraged--you've made such great progress, you're so close to your goal!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #195  

LillyLover- You staying here doesn't bother me at all!!!! Congrats on your loss! Send some of that my way
Closed Thread