Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies!!

I'm at 158.7 this morning! That's 72kg, which is awesome for me - I'm only 2kg (4.4pounds) away from reaching my halfway to goal point! I think I'm also nearly at the point where I can no longer be considered obese according to the BMI scale - but I'd have to check on that one!
I've lowered my calories a bit in the last week or so - and it's not on purpose - so I'm a little worried that I should up them again before I get stuck at a lower level! I still have a long way to go so I'm kind of worried about going too low too soon!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #197  

LindsB - I have a problem with digestion or should I say just going to the bathroom but I found that Green tea really helps!!! I dont know if there is any scientific proof behind it but it works for me.

Lillylover - hey if you can get help here then stick around, it not a problem. I know it helps me when I am able to check in and post and get feedback.

Rainbowstripe - I remember when I left the obese category to overweight, man I was dancing around and telling everyone in my office ) You're doing so good!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #198  

LiLLy Heh it's weird, it's kind of a good feeling! Only problem is I don't know which BMI calculator is right, but then again I don't like those things so much so I'm not too stressed. The one on the website I log my calories is telling me I'm already no longer obese...oh well!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:25 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 57"

rainbow, so exciting!!!! keep at it!!!

Well, I’m off ladies! Not going to have a computer or a scale, so I’ll have to see you all Sunday night/Monday morning. I weighed 147.0 this morning, THANK GOD, so that’s some nice motivation before heading off to a dangerous weekend...

all, have a great, healthy weekend!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:37 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Good morning lovelies!

Shasha- hang in there! You can totally handle the weekend! Enjoy yourself!

I am at 150.2 this morning...ALMOST in the 140's!!!! If that isn't motivation to stay OP I don't know what is! Woot!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #201  

rainbowstripe - ahh I hate when all these calculators are not consistent. I just use the one here on 3FC since its convenient. At 158 I would NOT consider you to be obese

Sasha - have a good and fun weekend!!!

LindsB
- that is very motivating!! How exciting to cross another decade. I was 148-150 when I was 14! Eeek
Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #202  

I was 147 at my wedding in May and gained weight back like an idiot! So I can't wait to see 147 and start losing weight that isn't weight I have already lost...if that makes sense!

A co-worker that sees me every day told me that she can totally tell I have lost weight! *woot!* I'll take it!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #203  

You look great in your avatar pic (Im assuming thats your wedding pic?)
Are you enjoying being a newlywed?
I was 165 at my wedding in August.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #204  

I am enjoying it! I truly have a wonderful husband! We have totally experienced some changes though! Congrats on your marriage in August! How are you enjoying it?! Thanks for the avatar love!

Last edited by LindsB; 11-11-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #205  

LiLLy I think it's just because I'm so short that I'm right on the cusp of overweight/obese? I didn't realise there was a BMI calculator on the site hah!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #206  

LindsB - I am enjoying it..but it gets lonely sometimes. I moved from one coast to the other a couple days after the wedding and know absolutely NO ONE here besides my husband lol. So when hes at work all I do is basically stay home, cook, clean and visit the gym. Haven t been able to yet find a job here but once I do it'll be better. At least all this free time is allowing me to focus on weight loss!! So I'm grateful for that. Cant wait until my husband is done with his military contract so we can move back home.

rainbowstripe - yeah its on the main site under tools and calculators Im pretty short too between 5'3 and 5'4 so Im almost right there with ya
Old 11-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #207  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

I just ordered The Beck Diet Solution and I can't wait to read it! Thanks for the suggestion, LindsB

I weigh exactly the same as I did yesterday, but I'm trying to not be super discouraged about it. At least I didn't gain. My diet consists of fruit/veg and milk days, and I'm really not expected to lose on fruit/veg days anyway.

LindsB, isn't it great when other people notice you've lost weight? I know I can't tell myself, so I really like the reassurance I get when others bring it up--especially when they don't know I'm actively losing weight. If they do know, sometimes I feel like they're just saying that to make me feel better. Maybe that's crazy thinking, but I am a bit paranoid...

Lilly19, I'm a shortie too! It's a bit annoying because I know I'll never have lovely long legs, but I guess I should focus on getting skinny legs. I have huge calves that stay huge no matter how small I get! It's so annoying. On another note, while I don't know how your husband is involved in the military, but on Veterans Day I think it's appropriate to thank him for his service

Shasha12, have a great weekend!

Rainbowstripe, I don't know about you but BMI calculators drive me a bit nuts. I'm only 5' 3" and have D cup boobs, and I feel like it doesn't take that into consideration! (and to think I was worried about losing the girls when I lost weight...) I don't know though, that could just be me making excuses for my weight--my boobs certainly do not weigh as much as I need to lose.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #208  

LillyLover See, I don't like them either. I hate the term obese and I'm pretty sure no one would look at me and think I was obese. Overweight, sure, of course I am, but obese? Maybe 10kg (22 pounds) ago, but not now. And yeah...I'm 5'0" and also have D (or E according to the bra that fits me best right now/last bra fitting and measurement) cup boobs, so how can it possibly be correct?

Last edited by rainbowstripe; 11-11-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #209  

lily- where is home for you?

lillylover- let me know what you think of the book! Send some of those double d's my way...!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #210  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

LindsB, you are too funny!

Okay, this is a huge step for me...but I'm going to post the most recent photo I have of myself. I don't know if it's because I'm so used to thinking about my body negatively, but I see this photo and still think I look big. Well, here goes...I'm posting this so I can compare it to how I'll look when I reach goal!

(This picture wasn't taken at the best angle either...but it's the only one that has my whole body)

Closed Thread