Old 05-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

195 this morning. I know this whoosh is from starting low carb, but it's the fact that I have actually stayed low-carb to two days that is amazing. I think it's the fear that everyone will go over to 180 and leave me here alone. LOL

Beth, I hope everything goes well at the wedding.

I do the sandwich without bread often, when I'm under control enough to pass on the bread. I even find if I find myself in a bind and I HAVE to stop at a fast food place, I can always get a side salad and eat a hamburger or grilled chicken sandwich without the bun.

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 05-24-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:58 AM   #242  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Yay Elvis!! I'm waiting in the 180s thread for you, we all can't wait to see you there! *gives whoosh fairy treats*
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #243  
I can do this

S/C/G: 230/222/175

Height: 5'2"

Eating while traveling is hard but I did we'll yesterday after totally blowing Thursday.

My MIL noticed yesterday that I am much slimmer. That's a useful incentive to make good restaurant choices. Yesterday at brunch DD the younger prompted me while ordering that I was only going to order one pancake. I know that I'm usually satisfied with only a fraction of a restaurant meal.

Please cheer me on this weekend--it's the first of about 8 trips this summer--I can't consider traveling to be a reason to be off plan!
bethFromDayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #244  

Thanks, Shiv!!

Hi Beth!! Hope the wedding goes great tomorrow, you are going to be gorgeous!! We want to see the dress (even if it's just hanging on the hanger!). I know it's hard to stay on plan when you aren't home but just do the best you can (and think of us when you are tempted!! ) and enjoy yourself. You don't want to stress out too much about food (in a good way or a bad way) as you are there for a good time!! We will be cheering you on in spirit and want to hear all about the wedding when you get back! You can do this, you have already accomplished so much!!

My husband weighed in at 189 this morning, there might be a war in this house!! I told his skinny buns not to lose any more weight so I could pass him!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #245  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Hey everybody I've been gone for a long time now was really stressed out and messed up on my diet big time I was even back up to 210 at one point so I stopped posting was ashamed I was so out of control and trying to get it back. I'm sure everyone who was here with me before is in the 80s thread by now I'm at 197.5 today and ready to beat these 90s once and for all need some support to help me do it!

Congrats everyone on your hard work we can do this happy to be here again
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #246  

Welcome back, going2bskinny!! Good luck beating the 90s, we are here for you!
Old 05-25-2013, 11:16 PM   #247  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

Thanks Elvis gonna need it been stuck here and yoyoing from here the longest bah good luck to you too your so close
Old 05-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #248  

Thanks, going2bskinny! The 190s are going faster than the 200s went for me! Knock on wood I'll be out of the 190s by next week but nothing is a guarantee!!

Beth, we are patiently waiting for the wedding update!! Hope it all went off without a hitch!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #249  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

192 today woohoo not sure how that happened lol

Hopefully I can join ya Elvis!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #250  
I can do this

The wedding went well with manageable hitches that bothered many of us but not the bride! She's slapdash and impetuous and I'm hyper-organized and a planner. Two very different approaches!

Pictures soon--we're en route home now--a very long rainy drive.

Eating has not been on plan, but much more controlled than it would have been per-diet. Elimination isn't working at all. I don't know what to expect from the scale in the morning.

Tomorrow will be first attempt at wming for exercise-I guess I'll find out what my foot thinks of that idea. It was mostly okay this weekend but I didn't do much walking beyond last minute shopping for centerpiece materials.

Back to work tomorrow!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #251  

OMG Beth, last minute centerpieces?!? Glad to hear everything went well!! I'm a planner and neurotic to a fault, I can't believe what I put my parents and my husband through when I got married LOL! I wanted everything *just* so. And it was. Hope today is a good day at work and that you aren't too tired.

I'm down 2lbs today, whoo hoo. I had the first appointment at my doctor's office and now am off to the fertility doctor to talk about some test results. I'm so nervous I could be sick but I said a prayer and put it in God's hands. I hope my doctor has a good plan, I feel like time is flying at some times and dragging at other times. I am due for my TOM next Monday so I'm not sure I'll get out of the 190s anytime real soon but I'm also hoping miraculously I could be pregnant. Either way, I just walk around as a ball of nerves every single day...

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #252  
I can do this

I was up today--way up. 200.4. I'm not willing to move back to the other thread, though--I'm hoping today is an anomoly.

I made an appt with my primary care dr for tomorrow to discuss constipation. I am so clogged up it hurts. Colace--doesn't help. Laxatives--one didn't do it. Two had minimal effect. I took three last night and still hasn't had any effect from that at all. This can't be healthy.

I'm back OP today--especially after getting a very obvious and unpleasant sight at what a long weekend of not being OP can do to me. I can't let that happen.

I didn't want to admit this morning's weight on here today--but felt that doing so would be better than slinking away with my tail between my legs.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #253  
I can do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
OMG Beth, last minute centerpieces?!?
They bought the flowers for the bouquets on Friday. (They didn't match the dresses, though.) The bridesmaids spent all of Saturday making bouquets out of the silk flowers they'd bought.

Even though the bride and one of the bridesmaids were at both Hobby Lobby and Michael's on Friday, they didn't buy the glass marbles/gems she wanted for the centerpieces. So, my mom and I went and bought those on Saturday along with the tea lights she wanted in the tall cylinder vases.

Sunday morning (wedding was 2:00 Sunday), we found out that we wouldn't be allowed to use the tealights. (No open flame) So, my mom (who was staying elsewhere) went to Michaels (after finding Hobby Lobby was closed) and purchased some additional silk flowers to float in water in the vases. So, at 11:00 on Sunday DH, DS and I made the centerpieces while Mom went back to her hotel to change. The centerpieces looked nice--but I found it pretty stressful.

I didn't leave anything to the last minute (DH and I have been married 7 years). And I had lists. And the wedding invitations had information about all of the events that people needed to know about. (And I sent out invitations instead of inviting people verbally and then not even sending out the address information until the Thursday before the wedding.)

All of the bridesmaids were fed up--and I can't say I blame them--I found it very frustrating and stressful--although the bride didn't seem to be affected by the chaos. I think she thrives on it.

One way or another, though, my primary goal has to be getting back into the 190s--that .4 can't be allowed to stick around--tomorrow, like it or not, I'll update my ticker :-(
Old 05-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #254  

Posting quick from my phone at my fertility doctors office. Scale says 190.0!! Did I lose weight driving here and stressing out?! I'm not recording it but I saw it and it was AWESOME!!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #255  
I can do this

Back to 199.8 this morning--still too close to 200 for comfort (and I'm sure I'll be over it at the doctor's later this morning), but at least it is back under.

Blood sugar is way down this morning (71), so that's a good thing.

I got a bunch of new clothes in the mail while we were gone--I went a bit crazy at the Coldwater Creek clearance stuff--got some really nice things at good prices. I can really tell a difference in quality from what I get at Kohl's--the fabrics are nicer, the clothes hang better. The sale prices were quite reasonable, too. I love having new clothes :-).

I'm ready for an OP day!

Have a great day, all.