There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

192.4 this morning.....getting closer!
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

So I weighed myself yesterday... Up to 199. That is 2 lbs! So frustrated I'm hoping its just because I started my TOM today. Hopefully I'll have a big whoosh next week!
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:10 AM   #93  
There I am!

192.2 this morning, grrrrr....not the loss I was hoping for. I had corned beef for dinner last night and I'm assuming it's water retention. Plan today - lots of water! Have a great Sunday all!

Shiv - How are you doing?

Skinnygirl - Don't worry, it will come off. Hoping for that whoosh for ya!

Novus going2bskinny Mozzy Curvycurly -
Old 04-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #94  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

hey guys scale says 198.5 this morning I'm happy I'm back in the 90s but God I am so sick of these 90s these have been the hardest I think so far feel like I'm stuck in a yoyo here can't wait to get into those 80s finally.

Thanks shiv and thinking and Novus I'm too scared to even eat the packaged gluten free foods that you can get from the store novus I really wish I could cuz that would be very easy then. If I ever have a day where I'm going crazy and wanna cheat I'll be sure to cheat with something packaged gluten free though at least lol since hopefully it would be ok.

I heard rice and beans are gluten also and even nuts and seeds may not be good if your gluten intolerant so I'm trying to stay away from all that. Which really sucks and I shouldn't have soy I don't think since I also have pcos and thyroid problems so I'm also trying to reverse and cure that so yeah there is like barely anything I can eat just fruit veggies and meat. I'm trying to cut out anything that could be an allergen so I'm for sure to get better I hope. I also cut out dairy aaaaah lol

keep up the good work everybody your doing great

I've been craving chocolate and candy a lot lately like for the past month or 2 not really sure why cuz I've never really cared too much for chocolate I liked it but wouldn't crave it real bad but neways I got some blue sky diet cherry vanilla creme soda and blue sky diet creamy root beer for when I need a treat real bad I think that will fake me out pretty good and those are so good neways >.< you guys should try em if you haven't :P

Last edited by going2bskinny; 04-14-2013 at 06:26 PM.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #95  

S/C/G: SW:245 CW:ticker GW:145

Height: 5'

still holding at 190-191. Waiting for a whoosh!

and hello to you too thnknthin1
We are so close to the 180s!
Curvycurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:04 AM   #96  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Thank you Gladys. 196.8 this morning.

I'm going on a major thrift store shopping extravaganza today with some friends and family. It's something we do twice a year - we plan out a route with about 4 or 5 stores and spend all day shopping. It's a total blast. I really don't want to spend too much, though, because any clothes I buy aren't going to fit in a few weeks. That's both thrilling and disappointing. I'll probably get some "I hope they'll fit" clothes for summer.

going2bskinny - Maybe you could meet with a nutritionist who could help you understand your food allergies and make recommendations on what to eat?

thnknthin1 and curvycurly - Wow, just look at you girls flying away into the 180s! Well done.

Best of luck to shiv and mozzy!

And a happy Monday to all!
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:46 AM   #97  
There I am!

191.4 this morning.....I hear the 180's calling

Curvycurly I'm hoping to reach that thread with ya! Let's run!

Novus so glad Gladys cooperated for you That sounds like so much today. I had to go to Goodwill last week to buy myself a pair of jeans because mine are either too tight or too loose. Such problems Have fun!

going2bskinny I hear ya with the cravings....we still have Easter candy hanging around from the kiddos. I do allow myself a dark chocolate mini egg now and again and that usually curbs the craving. Take care of yourself you're doing wonderful

Happy tax day ladies!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 335/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7 -171ish cm

After 12 days of battling bloat after bloat I am 195.6. I am hoping I am still carrying more bloat that will come off soon cause according to my deficit I should be loosing more than 1lb in 12 days...
CherryQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 270?/See Ticker/185

Height: 5'9"

I saw a low of 198 but have been bouncing between 198-199. I need to get serious. Every time I eat something with too much salt I bounce to 200 and the 200's are terrible for my morale...
fattymcfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #100  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Ok, end of the working week for your resident bartender... Had crazy fluctuations for a few weeks, a few days at 194, today was 193, so I'm shooting for a new low weight of 191 by the end of the month, though it would be lovely to get into the 180s this month! I know how slow I'm going though, so we'll see. NSV for now is that I have learned to like the taste of gin & diet tonic Sugary drinks were giving me heartburn & constant UTIs (ugh) so now I can still keep away from the sugar if I have a swift drink at the end of my shift

So many of us are close to getting out of here! Let's stampede the 180s thread
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #101  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

197.5 this morning woot woot :O glad its steady dropping again.

omg novus I wish I could go with you I'm a bit of a thrift store addict I have tons of skinny clothes already waiting from me from my thrift store rampages sadly I only know of one though lol yeah for sure buy in the sizes down also it's very motivating too for your weight loss. Yes I definetely need to make another trip to the doctor I went already and I think the doctor I seen wasn't very good all she did was feel my neck and said I may have a thyroid problem... that kinda made me mad seemed like she didn't want to help me at all and was just saying nothing can be done also and I just have to lose weight well I've been losing weight myself for years now and nothing has changed only getting worse I need to see a different doctor hopefully they will know what they are doing and an endocronologist.

curvy and thnkn way to go guys :O omg I need to catch up I want to move on to that next thread with ya also keep up the good work guys

Thinkn I had to endure a whole day of my niece and family eating chocolate and easter candy and having a Easter dinner and strawberry shortcake yesterday since they were out of town on Easter so I had to endure 2 >.< it really sucked but I made it through know how ya feel.

keep at it cherry and fatty im in your boat with ya hope I can keep this weight steady dropping this time without a slip up.

I agree shiv I'm gonna do my best to catch up and join you all in that next thread I really need to workout more that should help

you all are great thanks for the motivation and support!
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #102  

So I got that woosh today. Im down to 195.6! yay!!!! .8 lbs more and I can add another carrot for a total of 15 lb loss ::Fingers crossed:: I want to be 194.0 by the end of the week :P
Thanks Thnknthin for your supportive words!
Today was legs day at the gym with my trainer... I did leg press for 12 count, then 5 trips up and down the stairs (2 at a time going up), then 30 second wall squats with 6 lb medicin ball - did all that 3 times each, then calf machine hand heel raises 3 times each.
I thought I wouldnt want to take the stairs today at work (gave them up 1 month ago) but I did use them every time i had to go upstairs or down stairs.
I'm so motivated right now, I just want to keep this up. I'm hoping to be down another 10 lbs by the time I head to floriday May 18th. I'm gonna be the little train who could.... I think I can, I think I can... lol
Old 04-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #103  

So I got that woosh today. Im down to 195.6! yay!!!! .8 lbs more and I can add another carrot for a total of 15 lb loss ::Fingers crossed:: I want to be 194.0 by the end of the week :P
Thanks Thnknthin for your supportive words!
Today was legs day at the gym with my trainer... I did leg press for 12 count, then 5 trips up and down the stairs (2 at a time going up), then 30 second wall squats with 6 lb medicin ball - did all that 3 times each, then calf machine hand heel raises 3 times each.
I thought I wouldnt want to take the stairs today at work (gave them up 1 month ago) but I did use them every time i had to go upstairs or down stairs.
I'm so motivated right now, I just want to keep this up. I'm hoping to be down another 10 lbs by the time I head to floriday May 18th. I'm gonna be the little train who could.... I think I can, I think I can... lol
Old 04-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #104  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Congrats on the whoosh, skinnygirldreams!

Stay positive, going2bskinny... That doctor sounds useless. I had a useless doctor before, and went halfway across town to find one who actually gave a **** about my health. Though, he won't prescribe me the pill until I lose another 15 or so lbs, damnit, lol I was used to just seeing someone who couldn't care less about the risks involved! Still, it's better than the 35 or so lbs he told me to shift the first time I asked Hope your hunt for a good doc turns out well for you! The endocrinologist should be able to help

Oh, check it out. I changed my goal from 112 to 162. It feels like I've taken on too big a task that I don't know if I can complete setting a goal weight at the lowest end of the range I'd be happy in. I can see myself adding increments of 10lbs on towards the end, but being at 162 would change things for me in big ways, so I think that's a respectable goal. Hope you guys don't think I'm cheating... I just want to be more practical about this
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #105  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

thnknthin1 - Look at how close you are! Fab-u-lous!

CherryQuinn - Your body could be adapting to the rather significant loss you've already achieved. Don't give up....the scale will move!

fattymcfatty - Funny how horrifying the number 2 can be, eh?

the shiv - 191 by the end of the month sounds totally doable. You go girl!

going2bskinny - Definitely sounds like you need to visit another doctor.

Skinnygirldreams - You can! You can!

The shopping trip was awesome. I got lots of treasures and a few articles of clothing that I hope will fit someday. The craziest thing I bought was a Coldwater Creek capris & vest set in autumny colours in a SIZE 9. It will look so cute with some boots and a lightweight sweater. I wonder if it will fit by Thanksgiving? I almost didn't get it because size 9 sounds ridiculously impossible but it was only 99 cents!

And apparently Gladys was motivated by the new clothing. 196 this morning! I'm wondering why I was so scared of the 190s?
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote