Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 10:22 PM   #121  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1170 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner ( 500 Calories)
spaghetti squash, asparagus, roasted chicken, topped with Italian blend cheese 400 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
CS Full Body Workout and CS Shoulder pain and tension relief

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-12-2021, 11:44 PM   #122  

Good night all! Watched Casablanca on TCM and Dateline tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-13-2021, 12:35 AM   #123  

Default February 2021

Hi!

I biked/wt. lifted once more. I thought yesterday was Friday, and I had done the 5 days, but I had only done 4. Now I am done for the weekend.

Jen: Yeah...MJ was a very talented performer...but at a cost...
Rachel: I knew someone who provided heated cubbies for the outdoor kitties.
"Here's looking to you", CieCie!
Hi Usc!
Old 02-13-2021, 06:31 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Jen, I only wish more people would provide outdoor heated beds for outdoor animals, like you did, or the heated cubbies, like Terimentioned. I am just looking forward to this cold spell to be over with. My dog has been cooperative with doing her duties outside, but is very uncomfortable doing it.

I took in 1675 calories yesterday. Not making any progress toward my goal, of course, with calories at that level, but hopefully am maintaining? I need to step on the scale .

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/min/vit supp., stretches, sit-ups.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:15 AM   #125  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-13-2021, 07:17 AM   #126  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 6005
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1170 +
Weigh In: 193.2
Down: .2 (the downward trend is sooo slow!)

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

February 13

James 1:12
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

What a great feeling! Kim had gone to the party dreading all the comments of her friends. When they found out she was on a diet, she knew her friends would try everything they could to get her to eat the scrumptious food that would be available. It hadn't been as bad as she thought it would be, though. Her friends had tried to tempt her, but she had resisted. It had been difficult, but now it felt great to know that she could be strong when she really needed to be. If she could resist the temptations of her friends, she could resist anything. For the first time since she started dieting, Kim began to really believe she could do it.

Today's thought: The Lord provides special strength for each new temptation!
Old 02-13-2021, 09:10 AM   #127  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-13-2021, 02:01 PM   #128  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Happy cold cold W/E to all your lovely chickies!
WI still hovering between 166-168, can't seem to get lower and some bumps higher
WO, think I mentioned I felt comfortable enough to join the gym again. Only made it 3 days this week, darn snow and steep unplowed hills.

I did go for a job interview on Tuesday, for just an admin thing but I like the culture of the place. If I am offered a job that would be nice but if not I will continue to enjoy staying home, painting, working out etc. (downside no paycheck )

Diana I really think it is cool you are teaching at church and that the lessons are based on recovery. I am taking this journey one baby step at a time. but I want to say I am taking 2 steps forward and only 1/2 back LOL. DH has really helped me now that I have reached out to him. He is my rock right now when the devil jumps on my shoulder. His own devil grabs him but we huddle up together for a common goal. I don't know anything about the '12 step program' and I am sure I can find it online somewhere. On the other forum I recently read something that could apply to anyone who is struggling with any type of addiction:
Addiction giving up everything for one thing; Recovery giving up one thing for everything. It really spoke to me.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer. but am actually proud of where I am at right now, head wise. I am also getting ready to start a workbook titled The addiction recover skills workbook that anyone can find online free PDF. It teaches you to recognize triggers and how to cope with any addiction type problem.

Teri I have to say well done on your continued exercise routine and really cutting back on the sweets for you....awesome
Rachel you are such a good kitty mama, I hope you are contacted soon about getting your parents the vaccine. My mom is scheduled for her second March 3 and getting that appointment was like pulling teeth
Jen it sounds as if ww is really working for you and that is awesome. Maybe I was not ready for it when I jointed last year
Usc, you can keep your cold but the thought of a slushy beer sounded good LOL
ciecie, I worry about icy conditions if you start power walking are you being careful?

Hope to pop back on tomorrow
Old 02-13-2021, 02:46 PM   #129  

Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power walked and ran errands late this morning/early this afternoon. Had lunch when I got home. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-13-2021, 07:44 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Had my first Covid Vaccine at the VA today. It was the Moderna vaccine. No side effects so far and my arm is only slightly tender. I get my second shot at the VA on March 13th. My wife gets her second shot on March 11. She also received the Moderma vaccine and had no side effects. We both have a six month appointment with our primary care doctor on March 23rd. She does not know that we are getting the vaccine. I am sure she will be pleased.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:32 PM   #131  

Good evening! Larry, glad you and your wife were able to have your first COVID shots and aren’t having any side effects. I power walked to and home from church. Ran errands on the way home. Had supper when I got home. My fitness goals for today have been attained.😁❤️🥶
Old 02-13-2021, 09:20 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Ciecie, im glad you didn't turn into an iicicle.

Larry, so glad no side effects!

Nancy, I pray if its meant for you. You will get it! I'm just following the green plan and trying to earn a blue dot. I just about blew the blue dot today, BUT I KNOW I WILL TOMORROW...I have weeklies and fit points so I can afford it. Its just I know I will want chocolate. Except, for my mom, im not expecting anything for Valentines.

Diana, at least its down, mine was up today but still in 180s! Maybe I really will break the 190s again this next week!

Rachel, I priced the cubbies i didn't have money at the time so I took a 5 gallon bucket...added the heat pad and put a thick short blanket over the whole thing under the awning..

It worked for them. My Abby died while I was still banned from the house. I would park away from the driveway and call her and sometimes she would come out.

I know she's in Heaven. Animals were with us in Paradise, so they will accompany us in Heaven..

Terri,, my exercise was CLEAN ALL DAY.. scrub, organize, unpack, stock supplies, ww gives you fit pts for this!

Usc, did your wife get the shot?

So, im eating LOTS of fruits,, veggies., fiber, yogurt, but I seem to be stopped up? Sometimes I get that way during pms, I took smooth move capsules and some magnesium (my left eye is twitching)...hopefully that will help.

Hope you all have lovely Valentines Day and enjoy human love and Gods love.

Old 02-13-2021, 10:30 PM   #133  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

A friend of ours got the first Covid shot. Next week he was suppose to get the 2nd shot but he now has Covid. His wife is a couple years younger so she hasn't gotten the shot yet. So far she hasn't gotten covid. Hopefully she won't. We know of another man who received both shots but he also now has covid. Scary stuff. Be safe, everyone.

Nancy Keep us updated with the job. Have you gotten bored at home, yet?

Jen I had issues when I had TOM, too.

Teri Great job on the exercise!

Total Approx 1800 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Overnight oats 400 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (620 Calories)
cup chicken wild rice soup 180 calories
1/2 chicken avocado melt sandwich 440 calories

Dinner (780 Calories)
zucchini rice 100 calories
chicken enchilada bake 380 calories
shared a piece of red velvet cake w/DH 300 calories

Exercise:
1 hour mall walk and CS shoulder pain and tension relief

Have a Blessed evening!

Old 02-13-2021, 11:28 PM   #134  

Good night all! Jendiet, I’m also glad I didn’t turn into an icicle. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-14-2021, 12:26 AM   #135  
TREEMBBS

S/C/G: 90.8

Height: 5 feet 7and a half inches

I've been in this particular forum before to try and help me be accountable to myself. Unfortunately I let it slide (both the forum for accountability and I note I am heavier when I originally tried to join in so other things have slid too)

But nothing like reaffirming goals and attempting the challenges to restore healthy weight again. My knees and back will thank me.

Starting weight today (sorry guys in Aussie kgs) is 92.8 (when I joined the forum a few months back - for a while - I was 90.8)

Today was not good, I went to a food market and bought a chocolate croissant and ate it on the way home so that my walking was essentially counteracted with food intake ...........then I ate a "normal" sized lunch including more carbs. Diana I look at your wonderful daily menus and know what sort of food and quantities I should be eating. I would lose weight on the your menus and I admire your dedication and results.

OK enough rambling from me. I find it tough to make time for myself being a full time carer for my H who is relatively immobile and needs aid day and night long. But I need to step up and do this for me.

Hopefully i will be back. Thanks for reading.
Closed Thread

Tags
nutrition, weight loss