Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 07:35 AM   #31  

Good morning! Larry, thanks for the update! Western New York dodged a bullet from the recent winter storm. The amount we got was less then an inch here in Mayville. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.🥶😁❤️
Old 02-04-2021, 08:31 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 281/190.9/185?

Height: 5' 11"

We are getting a blizzard storm right now in Central Iowa. 2 in of snow maybe but howling winds and drifting and ice. Very low temperatures coming up this weekend.

I have been mixing cardio and lighter weight with treadmill steps in the workout basement. Yesterday while walking I listening to a bunch of Lenny Kravitz videos. Today I may listen to some old rock, which helps releives work stress.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:08 AM   #33  

Good morning again! Usc, you can keep the snow out there! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-04-2021, 10:00 AM   #34  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 7,680
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
Weigh In: 194
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 4

Psalm 65:3
Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.

I remember trying to fly a kite at the beach once. I would run as hard as I could in the sand, and it felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. I couldn't run fast enough to keep the kite aloft. Often dieting feels the same way. The harder we try, the farther we seem from our goal. It really doesn't seem worth all the effort it takes. However, we need to hold on. When I tried to fly my kite, a sudden gust of wind came and took it high into the sky. The Holy Spirit of God comes to us just like a gust of wind, helping us reach our goals and making the result well worth the effort.

Today's thought: Jesus will give us the extra lift we need to lose weight!
Old 02-04-2021, 10:21 AM   #35  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Just did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will go for a power walk and run errands after lunch.🥶❤️😁
Old 02-04-2021, 10:26 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh Larry, technology is so fun! I actually LOVED Animal Farm.
Terri, kitty eating and gaining is SUPER!! great job on the loss

usc, yes, I have to stay in the cold until I'm cooled down and I also stretch more as well. Good advice. Mmmm...turkey chilli.

Thanks for the encouragement ciecie, it seems my best workout time is in the street behind our house (mill access road) with the dogs running freely in the pen while I cardio dance to worship music after a walking warm up.

DIANA. wow you toughee. I do things like that. Be careful. Hugs.

Up on the scale to 191.4 after the 180s tease. I look at that tease and am like "whatever, you'll be back again when I've lost another 2 inches...not minding your antics right now"
Old 02-04-2021, 10:29 AM   #37  
Trying to live below 200

Jen The cardio dancing sounds fun!
Old 02-04-2021, 11:16 AM   #38  

Jendiet, you’re welcome! Will be going for a power walk after lunch. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-04-2021, 11:16 PM   #39  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1380 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (100 Calories)
zucchini "rice" topped with shredded cheese 200 calories
grilled chicken tenderloins 300 calories
collard greens 100 calories
chocolate pudding cup 110 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hits Party Songs (3 miles), CS Weight Loss, CS Shoulder Pain (full workout)

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-04-2021, 11:36 PM   #40  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-05-2021, 04:27 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 168/139/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Larry, that phone transmission of your heart rhythm is fascinating, isn't it??

I took in 1500 calories yesterday. Met my other goals, but did not exercise much, I DID however get some cleaning in around the house so I'll call that good!

Today's plan: 1200-1400 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp., recumbent bike, sit-ups, stretches.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:29 AM   #42  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. Have a load of laundry in the washer right now. 😁❤️🥶
Old 02-05-2021, 08:35 AM   #43  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 9,442
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1380 +
Weigh In: 193.6
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 5

Isaiah 55:7
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

A man I knew loved fried food: meats, vegetables, fish-anything and everything fried. He promised his wife that he wouldn't eat any more fried food, but every time he went into a restaurant, the old smells came to him and made both his mouth and eyes water. Time after time, he gave in and indulged in fried delights. Guiltily, he would admit his transgression to his wife, who would scold him, forgive him, and force him to promise not to fall to the temptation again. Forgiveness is important for us to feel when we fall, but we shouldn't take advantage of it. We must always try our best to keep our promises and not ask forgiveness lightly.

Today's thought: We need fear no condemnation from God when we fall!
Old 02-05-2021, 09:10 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all, back in the 180s again.

I'm going to vent.

I HATE CIGARETTE SMOKE. It is absolutely filthy disgusting and it stinks, sticks to you, makes my kids noses run..

My friend i live with has his kid here with his grand kids and hes a tool but he also smokes in the laundry room and that nasty filth filters throughout the house. I dont care if he is smoking in the outermost room, its getting in the house. Plus I have to take the dogs through there to take them out and God forbid I have to do laundry.

He isn't around alot and I am so glad for him to LEAVE.

OK,, rant over.

my ex smokes but he never smoked around me or the kids and as far as i know still smokes outside even if it is cold..

When I smoked,, i hung my head OUT the window if i did smoke in the house..remember, when I got delivered in a church, I was IMMEDIATELY AND COMPLETELY repulsed by them from that moment. I know others didn't receive that blessing though I wish they would! I'm trying not to let my attitude hurt my witness but it is HARD . I feel like the nasty smell is choking me and attacking me.

This is stressing me out too.

On a good note,, down to 188.6.

Rachel,, I used to study about NEAT being the most important determining factor in calories burned..

Terri, hope today is good for you and kitty.

Usc, im going outside with dogs to destress, stretch and cardio dance

Ciecie, your freezing face emoji expresses how cold it is lol.

Diana. Great devotional.. i read about the destruction of Babylon this morning... Lord have mercy.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:05 AM   #45  

Default January 2021

Good Morning!

I biked last night. I did some stress eating,,.a sundae. It was in a bigger container, a couple of tacos, some weenie sized ice cream sandwiches. I threw out some candy bars. I am so glad today is tomorrow... You know. I need to fix up some chicken and veggies. It fills me up... and I don't gain wt.

Jen: I too hate cigarette smoke. I was so glad when I was in grad school when smoking was banned indoors. I think when I was a kid, almost half the adult population smoked. I think maybe it is only 10-12% now. It is supposed to be the most difficult addiction to break.,,,harder than giving up chocolate and ice cream and frappes...

I think maybe scale is not that reliable, so I don't know if kitty is gaining/losing. I wish I still had my old fashioned scale.
Closed Thread

Tags
nutrition, weight loss