3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   February 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/322260-february-2021-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 01-31-2021 08:26 PM

February 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

ciecie 02-01-2021 12:44 AM

Good morning! Thanks for starting the February thread. 🥶😁❤️

ciecie 02-01-2021 09:28 AM

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶

Diana3271 02-01-2021 09:54 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

I was exhausted last night and didn't do Classical stretch. I can tell the difference in how I feel, when I woke. I feel much better when I do the classical stretch.

Rachel That would be awesome!

Last night: Nothing, steps for yesterday: 4,414
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1310 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 195.4
Down: .6

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 1

1 John 2:1
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

'I can't win,' the woman lamented. 'I give in and eat something, and then I feel guilty. When I feel guilty, I eat. The more I eat, the guiltier I feel, and the guiltier I feel, the more I eat!' Sometimes we feel like failures when we break our diets. We can be swept up in a sense of guilt that makes it nearly impossible for us to stick to our diet. The solution to guilt is forgiveness, and forgiveness comes to us through our advocate, Jesus Christ the righteous. Jesus knows that we sometimes give in, and He loves us just the same. Accept His love, accept His forgiveness, and let go of any guilt you may feel.

Today's thought: I am not condemned just because I sometimes slip!

ciecie 02-01-2021 11:42 AM

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands after lunch. 🥶😁❤️

jendiet 02-01-2021 02:51 PM

Hi everyone. Quick check in. Still like weight watchers. I get to eat fruit when I'm hungry. Im such a foodie.

My knees are feeling better but I decided to dance /walk today to some music and did some step, step, raise moves...we will see.

I'm down to 190.4 again. Yay. Still on TOM. Really hope the water weight drops again.

So I like my new scale. I am fat but have high muscle mass no wonder people think im not that fat...I have 127 lbs of muscle on my frame right now. I have said at 135 im almost skin and bones which makes me angry because I only get to size 6.

I am setting the goal of 50 lbs to lose. I am of the mind set SOME of that will have to be muscle?

I really hate buying gadgets but I dont think the door frame thing will solve my needs which is what i have.. I really like the booty pro thing..but it costs alot..

Right now I just want to be consistent.

ciecie 02-01-2021 04:14 PM

Good afternoon! Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. Jendiet, glad your knee is much better. Congrats on the loss! 🥶❤️😁

Larry H 02-01-2021 06:20 PM

I am doing well from the pacemaker surgery other than a brand new allergic reaction to adhesive tape leaving my skin a mess.

I have to keep my arm in a sling on my pacemaker side. In my case my left arm. I was told it was to remind me not to raise that arm above shoulder level and not to lift more than 10 pounds with that arm.

On another note I had my annual checkup at the VA this morning. Great lab readings. My longstanding anemia is almost gone.
My cholesterol readings are great. Total 149, triglycerides 70, HDL 49, LDL 86 and my A1C is 5.1

ciecie 02-01-2021 09:00 PM

Good evening! Larry, glad you’re recovering well from your pacemaker surgery. Will have a busy day here tomorrow.😁❤️🥶

Diana3271 02-01-2021 11:59 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Larry Great news!

Total Approx 1410 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Fage 0 yogurt 90
Fruit 70 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
dijon chicken (grilled), mashed potatoes, green beans 740 calories
this was a meal already set up at a restaurant with calories listed

Exercise:
1 hour walk, CS Full Body toning, CS shoulder pain and tension relief

Have a Blessed evening!

Rachel1234 02-02-2021 06:29 AM

Good morning

Larry, what wonderful lab results!

I took in 1510 calories yesterday. No exercise. Excuse: busyness.

Today's Plan: 1200-1400 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, cal/vit/min supp.

Teri000 02-02-2021 07:26 AM

February 2021

Good Morning!

No exercise yesterday, but I did do some squats on Sunday. Diet okay except for a half a meatball sub. I think maybe my soup has too much grains in it. Maybe I will use only half a package of quinoa/brown rice.

Diana: Trading jobs sounds great to me. Too bad we don't all live on the same street. I would much rather work outside than clean indoors. Planting bulbs is really a lot of work...

Rachel: My cat has been crying and using the litter box this week. I switched to a higher quality cat food with fiber...but I think I changed too quickly, and it made things worse over the weekend, so I returned to the regular cat food with just a bit of the other food. The problem is only with my boy, so I think he might have some kind of urinary track problem. He seems better today..I had put him in a cage with a litter box to see what was going on. .Anyway, it stresses me. My last two cats had diabetes and feline kidney disease...and when they have these diseases, you are always trying to figure out what the best food is/what they will eat. I had been feeding my cat some dry cat food and occasionally using hairball lube. He has really long hair and it mats and he likes to wash my girl who has a medium coat.

Larry: I am impressed with your values!

Nancy: So happy you are having some success.

Diana3271 02-02-2021 08:09 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 10,453
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1410 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 195
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 2

Acts 13:39
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

I knew a man who tried a new diet about every two months or so. He would buy the newest diet book and throw himself into the program wholeheartedly. For a week or so, he would remain faithful, then, when results didn't occur fast enough to suit him, he'd fall away. He would curse the diet plans, saying they were no good, completely ignoring his own responsibility to stick to the plan. A book, a law, or a set of rules won't have any effectiveness unless we remain faithful to it. The desire to succeed won't come from a book; it needs to come from a deeper source. For us, that source is Jesus Christ.

Today's thought: Christ is better than any diet book!

ciecie 02-02-2021 08:18 AM

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.😁❤️🥶

jendiet 02-02-2021 02:24 PM

Larry, praying for full speedy painless recovery

Rachel, busyness makes it hard to gain

Diana, im really focused on flexibility too

Terri, I hope kitty is doing ok

Back in the 180s today. I've been eaten select Chinese food things on ww and still losing. I like veggies alot though.