Old 01-31-2004, 01:12 PM   #76  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Morning guys!
Wow alot has happened since I was last online!!!
First off with Leanne I am so excited for you girl
The funny thing is that I can totally relate on having the mixed emotions when you first found out When I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter, I had lost my pregnancy weight and WAS NOT prepared to have another one so soon, BUT I will tell you the honest truth....Megan has been one of the biggest joys and such a caring little girl, and I dont know how I could go through one single day without that smile You are being given a most precious gift...and you will be even healthier this time around...and that is a real plus for you and the baby .... Oh and the pregnancy weight will be off in a flash the way you have learned to eat

Cathy- Good luck going back to WW....and dont sweat that gain...You are doing great and it will show up

Diana- Hows the baby??? I am sure he is just teething, Bless his Heart

Ricci- Missing you ...Hope all is well

Well guys I will do my best to check in tonight...Hope everyone has a OP weekend
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:00 PM   #77  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi all,
how's your saturday going mines been great, but i've eatne all day

Leanne, sounds like yummy snacks I'm glad that DH and DS are so excited about baby. When are you due? Hope you felt okay today. Oh and Survivor here we come.

Christie,

Baby has been up and down today. Good thing bedtime is coming soon Hope you're having a good weekend and a better one foodwise than I am.

Goodnight,
Diana
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:13 PM   #78  
soontobethin

Hi guys,
Still here, just trying to keep warm. Leanne, congratulations. My first son had just turned one and I found out I was pregnant again. His bday is in September, and I didn't like being pregnant in the summer. I am so excited for you.
Cathy, sorry I didn't respond sooner. I LOVE the power90 tapes. They really push you to the limit. I usually get bored with workout tapes, but not this time. I am going to get a pilates workout though, so I can swithc them out and tone up more.
Hi to Diana and Christie. Hope all is well with you. I wlll check in tomorrow.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 04:35 PM   #79  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Feeling more like my old self today not 100% but better than i have been

Diana, Yes i've got all the W.W. literature its old stuff tho'. I used to go to meetings in '97 then a friend gave me the 123 success book and pts finder so i did it on my own I can still remember a lot of the pts values for food funnily enough and i used to have bacon and one egg on toast nearly every morning and i did great so i'll be joining you and Christie on it and we'll see how it goes

Leanne, i thought you just had the one baby too thats great that Ryan and your husband are happy about your pregnancy

Ricci, how long do the Power90 tapes run for? its not 90 minutes is it?
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 06:25 PM   #80  
Made my Goal weight!

Hi Ladies

What a day.. I wanted something easy for dinner tonight, so we picked up stuff to make "healthy" sandwiches,,,mmmmm....I was SO looking forward to them, my mistake was sending my DH out to the car with the baby AND the groceries. I took Cam to the pay- a-dollar-for-a-lousy-helicopter-ride-the-only-lasts-30-seconds while he went oustide...needless to say HE FORGOT to put the groceries IN THE CAR....thankfully, he DID remember the baby.
Nonetheless, he had to go back to another store and re-buy some of the groceries...........thankfully, it was only $30 worth, but still what a pain eh??
ANywho, I got my food and all is well........just thought that was kinda funny!

Happy Monday to all!

Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 06:59 PM   #81  
Gym'll fix it!!

Leanne..did he leave the groceries in the cart? how do you manage that? what did he do? leave them in the parking lot and you all drove away? you never know maybe some kind soul took them into the store for you you might be able to get them back..the nearest i came to doing that was leaving a bag behind at walmart and it was there when i realised i had a couple of items missing and went back next day

Last edited by cat90; 02-02-2004 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:40 PM   #82  
soontobethin

Good evening everyone.
Leanne, I have left a case of soda underneath my cart and drove home before. Had to go back, and it was stll there in the cart coral. I think everyone does it at least once.
Cat, the p90 tapes are not 90 min. the first sculpt is 30, the first cardio is 28. the second sculpt is 38 min, and the second cardio is 45. They all include streaching, and the cardio also has yoga at the beginning. Christiea and Diane, I hope you both are doing well. have a great evening ladies.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:44 AM   #83  
A Mom

Hi girls, sorry I've been MIA.
I was in town at my Mom's and decided to stay the night so I could spend today in town too.
Cathy, glad you're feeling better. It's a drag when you feel down, eh. How's the WW going? Keeping with your points? How many points are you eating daily? ARe you doing the Flexpoints? Just curious. I think flex points would make it easier.

Leanne, that is hilarious (and would be frustrating) how did he manage that though? how funny. Are you in the 130's yet?

Ricci, how often do you work out? I do my biking everyday, but I've started to add aerobics (I finally got my videos ) 3times a week. I like it so far.

I went bowling tonight. I am a spare for the league. It was hilarious, I suck at it though Okay guys, I have to confess, Iam eating really bad this week. I did great on Friday and then D wanted to eat junkfood all day on Saturday. Well, I didi okay today too. But the weekend was bad. I'm finding myself in your shoes Christie, and I don't really like it. I had better do good tomorrow or else I'll gain this week. Did the right team win the Superbowl? I watched it too, but was way more into the survivor that was on after

Hi, Christie

Goodnight, Diana

Last edited by DewCan; 02-03-2004 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:37 AM   #84  
Made my Goal weight!

Hi lAdies

Diana- no not in the 130's yet, still at 140.2....Kind of sticking there right now...Hopefully by next week I will own the 130's.

Yes, the grocery store, is about 20 minutes away....so, I didnt go back to get the groceries- I know I should have, but I didnt.

So, I have a lot to do today, a big day...We are looking to move to a 4 bedroom house on the base, but it involves a LOT of paperwork...so we are starting that, PLUS, I have my regular grocery shopping to do today....SO I guess I should get off the comp and out the door.

Good Day to all,

Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:09 PM   #85  
A Mom

Leanne, Good luck with all the paperwork, hope it all goes smoothly Moving, remember not to lift heavy things
Have a good day all
Diana
Old 02-03-2004, 03:24 PM   #86  
Losing on the Beach

Ditto to Diana- be careful moving

How are you today Diana????
I am doing pretty good, but I goofed up tremendously over the weekend...I mean BAD I think for the first time I can honestly say I binged I guess I need to stay online more....I know weekends are just too tough for me when I dont.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:18 PM   #87  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Diana..i have'nt started W.W. i've been looking at the book tho' i know, i've got to do more than read it I'm only just feeling like my old self today and although i've eaten like a i have exercised for the first time in about 5 days walked 3mls today and i felt even better afterwards hopefully tomorrow i'll have the eating under control too

Fingers for the new house Leanne that will be so nice for you.

Ricci..those P90 tapes sound good
Old 02-04-2004, 10:58 AM   #88  
Losing on the Beach

Morning ladies

Well I have some bad news My computer has went down
I guess I got that new virus or something...I am at my dads house right now so I thought I had better let you all know what has happened before you think I dropped off the face of the earth I hope to be back online soon but the truth is it may take a few weeks to get the money to have it fixed..... I will try to come over here at least once a week to check on everyone and know you are all on my mind
Keep up the great work everyone!!
Old 02-04-2004, 08:56 PM   #89  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Oh Christie, that sucks i hope you can get it fixed before then

Still not exercised yet today and i know that i've got too i'll just hate myself if i miss i've been meaning to do something all day and i did something else instead like make a trifle for dessert and laundry. I'll let myself off easy and walk 2mls tonight
Old 02-05-2004, 01:37 PM   #90  
A Mom

Christie, that sucks!!! I've never had a computer virus, how do you know you have one? I need to stay clear! Hope this weekend goes better for the both of us.

Cathy, did you exercise yesterday? I've eaten crappy for 5 days in a row and I'm way to scared to WI I've kept up with my exercise though.

well have a wonderful day

Diana