Old 03-10-2004, 02:07 PM   #151  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Diana, good to hear from you glad to hear that you are staying OP.

Leanne, yes i've got a gym in my house on the top floor..there is my treadmill (fave) a weight bench and an exercise bike (both of which get little use ) and i have my computer and a tv up there to watch while i exercise as good as if not better than going to a gym Glad that baby is sleeping for you

I'm back into exercising again and i walked 2mls on Sun and Mon and 3mls yesterday and today getting food intake in check too suffering with a stinking cold tho' and i can't get rid of this splitting headache i thought it was allergies but its going on for too long now for it to be that.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:18 PM   #152  
Gym'll fix it!!

Where are you Momma's?

I walked another 3mls this morning that makes a total of 16 this week and i weighed in this morning with a 4lbs loss finally feeling better today and nose has stopped running and headache has gone just need this darn wonky foot to get better and i'll have cracked it
Old 03-16-2004, 06:00 PM   #153  
Made my Goal weight!

HI Ladies

where are you all?? WHat is happening to us momma's on a mission....COME BACK!!! WE MISS YOU!!

Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 03:45 PM   #154  
Gym'll fix it!!

I think they've all gone Leanne I hope you are doing well

I'm not doing too well here due to this sore foot of mine i was really pleased with my progress too so i guess i'll just have to sit it out for now until things improve
Old 03-20-2004, 10:26 PM   #155  

Hi, it's me Diana (DewCan), I'm on someone else's computer and it's a hassle to change the login name. Hope you're all doing well. I'm missing you ladies. Cathy you're doing amazing with the walking, keep going How's that foot doing? That's a great weight loss.
Leanne, how's that baby growing? Great that your baby is sleeping through the night, it's a good thing once that starts.
I gained a pound last week, I don't know why, and am really frustrated with that. Well gotta go, one fingered typing is too hard.
Proov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 01:49 PM   #156  
Made my Goal weight!

Hi Ladies

Yes I am still here...Unfortuantely the weight gain has BEGUN...ugh, I woke up the other morning and all of a sudden I really felt pregnant....I am now 13 weeks..wow, time is NOT flying for this pregnancy, I feel I will be pg FOREVER...SO far, I have gained 1-3 pounds (depending on the time of day) which is fine...I am hoping to gain no more than 25lbs with this baby and it will be a MIRACLE if that actually happens..
Look forward to hearing how everyone else is doing..
Diana...miss you
Christie ...where are you?

Leanne
Old 03-22-2004, 02:19 PM   #157  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Diana, my foot is really painful and is nagging me just sitting here the frustrating thing about it is that i don't know why this has happened i gained a pound and a half back with all this sitting around just wish i could treadmill again.

Leanne, you are doing great i'm sure you will do great with the weight gain and stay within the 25lbs
Old 03-23-2004, 10:01 AM   #158  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Leanne, i know what you mean, sometimes it feels like a pg is going fsat and lat the same time slow, weird how that happens. You have a great target for your weight gain. Really healthy, for baby to grow and for you, also easier to get back to prepregnancy weight. I gained 22 pounds when I was pregnant, but was very overweight to begin with. Next time I'm pregnant I want to start at my goal weight nad then gain 25 pounds, like you said. Well, we'll see when I get there. You're doing so great so far, just keep it up
Cathy, sorry to hear your foot is still unhappy Maybe see your Dr? You could try going to the gym and using the rowing machine, it keeps your feet in one spot while exercising your thighs and arms, although I have never tried it. Something to try if you get stuck.
Well, I lost 2.75 pounds this week, I'm so happy with that. don't know what I did, actually I thought I would have gained as I had a not so good eating week. But I still always exercise. I have now lost 20 pounds altogether I've been waiting to get to this point for so long. It gives me some more motivation.
Well, should go,
Where is Christie, I hope she hasn't fallen off the bandwagon
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 09:13 PM   #159  
Gym'll fix it!!

Diana that is super i don't have a doctor so if this does'nt improve it'll have to be the clinic for me but i'm not going to rush around there because the last time i did this it took about 6 weeks to heal i can get around with a bit of a limp i just want to treadmill thats all i bought some resistance bands at the superstore yesterday and i've also got my stability ball and exercise bike so i don't really need to sit and do nothing i guess i'm just choosing to.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:14 AM   #160  
A Mom

Good Morning ladies, I'm having my morning coffee and enjoying it.
CAthy thanks for the bravo It just makes it a bit harder to be active when your foot isn't working the way it should. So don't get down on yourself for not choosing ot be active, it is harder now. But now that you realize that, get up and moving I've been exercising lots the last 2 days and will again today. I'll do my regular biking plus go for a walk as it is so nice here now. Baby really enjoys the walks too. And with his crabby teething, I need anything that makes him happy.
I'm stressing, I have now lost 20 pounds and remeasured. Compared to what I was 20 pounds ago, my numbers have barely budged. What is up with that? Maybe that is why I can't see my weight loss and don't feel any different. This is very discouraging!!!!! I have only lost 1.8" in my waist and less than that in my hips. No wonder I think I still look 6 months pregnant. The biggest number difference was my thigh, 2.4" loss and my rib cage (gotta measure that back fat somehow ) 2.4" loss. I think it's all sliding down into my waist I guess I was expecting to lose more in the waist and hips.
I stayed in my WW points yesterday, I will do it again today. It has been a real struggle for me to keep journalling. Well should go... Have a wonderful day all,
Diana
Old 03-24-2004, 01:47 PM   #161  
Gym'll fix it!!

Diana, have you lost anything from your boobs? sorry to get personal but its a sad fact for us ladies that when we lose weight it goes from the top down arms, boobs etc your waist and hips will catch up in time so don't despair keep up the great work

I was up really really early this morning and i've been online for hours so i need to go and do some tiling and get some exercise i will do some today Diana i promise so if i don't you come and let me have it
Old 03-25-2004, 10:20 AM   #162  
A Mom

CAthy, I must be plain weird. Ilost 1.6" in my boobs. Lost more in my thighs than boobs what's up with that?
Well, did you exercise? I went shoppig for several hours yesterday (that's gotta be good for the body, not good for the wallet) and biked my 30 min. If it's nice today I'll go for a walk with baby.
Leanne, how're you doing? STill getting in your exercise?
Diana
Old 03-25-2004, 11:58 AM   #163  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh well it must be nice to get it off the thighs Diana have you tried any exercise for your midsection? twisting at the waist, sit-ups etc? maybe something new would help.

Yes! I did do it biked for 20mins and resistance bands for 10 i'm going to get off of here early today and do it this morning it was 6pm last night when i got around to it..did well with eating too so a good day all round.
Old 03-26-2004, 02:56 PM   #164  
A Mom

CAthy, that's great that you're exercising again. I only got 10 min of walking in yesterday. Baby was crying as it was too cold and it cut my walk short. Today is a new day. Gotta get fat burning Tonight weill be hard as I have a party to go to with lots of snacks.
Diana
Old 03-27-2004, 08:28 AM   #165  
Made my Goal weight!

HI Ladies

Wow congrats on the losses...sorry about the loss in your boobs, Diana....*L* or maybe not...
I now weigh 141..which is fine, I havent gained that much and I am about 14.5 weeks...so I think that is okay....
Now that the nicer weather is here, I have gotten my double stroller out and I am attempting to take the boys out for a vigorous walk each day....I know with my last 2 pregnancies, I kept saying if I had only worked out...so I am going to live up to it...
My parents are coming for a few days this weekend, the the in-laws are coming next weekend and then my mom is coming up again Easter weekend, which Good Friday is my sons 3rd Birthday....WOW, time seems to fly, which is great I hope April goes by pretty quickly because I should be able to get my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby in a few weeks...yay, last night for the first time ever I dreamt the baby was a girl...-how weird?
Anywho,
Hope you are all doing well...

Leanne