Old 01-15-2004, 09:50 AM   #16  
Made my Goal weight!

Default Me NOW

Okay not the best picture, but the only one I could get to actually fit....

Me NOW....( a few weeks ago)

Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 11:15 AM   #17  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Wow Leanne you look GREAT!!!! Keep up the AWSOME work
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 04:59 PM   #18  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi all

Leanne, Good for you to show your before picture. It takes some self confidence to do it and you have built yourself lots by losing all the weight. You're a beautiful person and have an adorable baby My boy is so big already, he's almost 8 months. Where is the after picture? I'm sure it looks completely different. You must get a lot of comments and compliments. I'm truly happy for you. And Way to go apon the weight workout. I'm sure you'll feel a bit better in a bit. Although this kind of sore is always a happy sore
My current picture and before picture probaly don't look too different but soon they will. My sister in law noticed today that I had lost weight. That was nice. My DH hasn't said anything yet, but he's not the most sensitive and doesn't ntoice things usually.

Well, I'm down 2 pounds this week. I'm happy with that. Now I have reached the 180's and will never see the 190's again. Not even if I was 9 months pregnant with triplets, it just won't happen I have WW tonight, so we'll see what the news is on that scale, I haven't been there in a month, meetings were cancelled over the holidays and I missed last week due to my surgery. I'm sure I'll be down, but I'm always nervous.

Have a good day all
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 06:02 PM   #19  
Made my Goal weight!

Diana, you silly..my after pic is on the top of this page.........
Leanne
Old 01-16-2004, 12:30 AM   #20  
A Mom

Smile

Leanne,
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
You look fantastic!! My jaw dropped when I saw the picture!!! What an encouragement. For you to get those last pounds off that you want (although it looks like there is no need) and for me who is looking still very much like my before picture . Oh and as for not seeing the picture, I never looked past page 1, silly me

Well, I was down at WW tonight, I hadn't been there in 1 month and I was down 2 pounds, that's not bad considering Christmas was during that time. I'm considering not renewing my WW membership, it's very pricy and even though my owrk will cover it, I would rather they give me something else, like time at the massage place. They will only cover a certain amount and we get to pick where we spend it. It's a great thing we have at work but I think this is the last year due to cutbacks. I have all the program materials and get lots of support form my friends online, and have friends here that are on the program too. So what do you guys think? By the way, I don't like the leader, and we have to pay all 12 weeks in advance and they are consecutive weeks and if I miss a week, then I'm just out that money. I think it all sort of sucks. I'm moving soon (for 2 months) and to a city, and maybe there I can just pay weekly. I'd like to go every other week, I think I would like that better.... Yes, I'll stop now.

Well, I hope you all ahve a good day tomorrow, I won't be checking in till late. Have a busy day planned away from home.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:41 AM   #21  
A Mom

To those of you who have lost weight (in other words not me yet )
I watched Oprah a while ago and there were some people who had lost a lot of weight and had an amazing amount of skin just hanging loosely on them. This is now a fear I have Are you noticing any loose skin? Even to a small degree?
Just trying to calm my weird fear.......
Diana
Old 01-16-2004, 09:15 AM   #22  
soontobethin

Leanne,
Your pictures are great. What a difference. Congrats on getting back to where you want to be, or close to it. I might post my pics for you all later. JUst have to work up to it. Christie, thanks for the tips on the tic tacs. I may have to try that. Diana, good job on losing those 2 #. Have a good day.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 12:13 PM   #23  
Made my Goal weight!

Diana

I was SO worried about losing weight and being left with nothing but hanging skin....I was mentally preparing for the fact that I would probably never look the way I wanted to...YET, MUCH MUCH MUCH to my surprise my skin is going back to where it should be....I think it is because of all the exercise I have been doing while losing the weight, yet it could also be because I am 25...although, I do have a few "problem " areas, but they are there no matter what my weight is.....I honestly think if you incorporate weight training in your fitness schedule it can eliminate some of the saggy skin...
Okay...I hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC friday!
I am off to go grocery shopping........YUCK....(it's too cold out)

Leanne
CW 144.0
Old 01-16-2004, 10:36 PM   #24  
A Mom

Thanks for the support Ricci. I would love to see a picture One of these days I'll send a picture too.

Leanne, thanks for relieving my fears. I am 26 and am exercising daily. Once I get my videos, I'll also start doing them with weights. Hopefully I can avoid it too.

Christie, where are you?

Have a great day
Diana

Last edited by DewCan; 01-16-2004 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:42 PM   #25  
Losing on the Beach

Here I am Diana
I was just getting ready to hit this thread I got involved in about 5 now
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend....and lets keep this motivaton going, Leanne you are responsible for most of it ...Your results are mindblowing girl

Diana- Hows the baby??? I bet he is getting big
well guys I am off for now....DH is home today, catch ya a little later tonight!!!!
Old 01-17-2004, 03:59 PM   #26  
A Mom

Hi all
Happy Saturday
My favorite day of the week.
Christie, I've seen you on some of those other threads, so I knew you hadn't disappeared. I know what you mean, the more threads you have to check the longer it takes every time you go to the computer. But I do enjoy it. I'm really enjoying my baby now, Christie. He's growing so fast I would like to pause it right now becasue he is at such a wonderful stage. Time goes too fast. He's almost 8 months now where did the time go
Have a good Saturday all
Diana

Oh I didn't get a response to this question in a previous post. So I'll copy it down here. What do you think?

Well, I was down at WW tonight, I hadn't been there in 1 month and I was down 2 pounds, that's not bad considering Christmas was during that time. I'm considering not renewing my WW membership, it's very pricy and even though my owrk will cover it, I would rather they give me something else, like time at the massage place. They will only cover a certain amount and we get to pick where we spend it. It's a great thing we have at work but I think this is the last year due to cutbacks. I have all the program materials and get lots of support form my friends online, and have friends here that are on the program too. So what do you guys think? By the way, I don't like the leader, and we have to pay all 12 weeks in advance and they are consecutive weeks and if I miss a week, then I'm just out that money. I think it all sort of sucks. I'm moving soon (for 2 months) and to a city, and maybe there I can just pay weekly. I'd like to go every other week, I think I would like that better.... Yes, I'll stop now.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:17 AM   #27  
Losing on the Beach

Morning Diana
Sorry I didnt reply to your question
I too have a problem with the price at WW...since I am not working anymore I cantr afford to pay for meetings I miss! I think you could just do the program at home, you have all the info and the massage would be alot less stressful Plus you have all of us here to help you and to weigh in with, whatever you decide will be the right thing And I cannot believe the baby is 8 months old already!!!!!!!!!! Wow time really does fly ... Enjoy it mom, cause you are so right...the next few months are so exciting
Old 01-19-2004, 11:16 PM   #28  
A Mom

Thanks Christie for the advice, I'm not sure yet what I'll do. Can you pay each time you go? Or did you have to do all the weeks up front too? I'll ask a bit at the next meeting I go to. Baby was super good today. I am really enjoying him now. I wish I had taken my medication sooner
Have a good evening
Diana
Old 01-20-2004, 09:03 AM   #29  
Made my Goal weight!

Happy Tuesday

HI Ladies, how is everyone doing?? I am doing pretty good, I have not noticed a change on the scale in about a week, but boy can I feel a physical change in my body since I started weight training...I am sore in areas I didnt even know could get sore... TOday is a running day, I have a lot of energy this morning so I am going to run it off ....(well that sounds good , doesnt it?)
Diana, 8 months already eh? my son is almost 6 months old, where does the time go?? I am loving it so much...now with feeding him veggies and cereal, he rolls around the floor, can almost sit up, and laughs histerically at his older brother....I love it- the moments I live for! Enjoy it while you can eh?

Hope you guys have a great day
Leanne
SW 215
CW 143
GW 125-130
Old 01-20-2004, 09:24 AM   #30  
soontobethin

Hey girls.
I have been busy the past few days. Still exercising and dirnking water. Haven't lost any weight the past few weeks, but will soon. I will check back in later.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote