Old 02-14-2004, 12:39 AM   #106  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Cathy, maybe you have been off the program with eating, but you're right on it witht your exercise! That is just super.
So it's off to England, eh. Wow, that sounds like it will be a wonderful trip. Going to see your family? Try not to gain too muc hwhile you're there, as it won't be fun taking it off. Just keep up with exercising, you'll have different things to look at while you walk
Well, gotta go to bed
Diana
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 09:43 AM   #107  
soontobethin

Happy Valentines day everyone. I will have to go back and catch up on the posts later. I hope you all are doing good. Dh and I are going shopping today, because we got back our tax return. I have been doing really well exercising and eating. I ordered the winsor pilates system, so I can trade that out with aerobics every other day. Leanne, congratulations on getting into the 130's. I have stalled out on my weight for so long. Hi to Cathy, Diana, and Christie. I will talk to you all later.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 03:35 PM   #108  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Ricci, i've got the Winsor Pilates tapes and i only use the 20 min workout tape now and again..it is good tho' and i enjoy doing it but i've never maintained doing it long enough to graduate up to the accelerated body sculpting one i'm sure you'll like it

Diana, I will have different things to look at (like the insides of all those different pubs we'll be going to ) and yes i'm going to see my family and i can't wait to see that little grand-daughter of mine (my av) its almost 6mths since i last saw them

I'm off to treadmill now..hope you are all enjoying Valentines Day
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 05:25 PM   #109  
A Mom

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies.

Cathy, you are going to have so much fun there. Your granddaughter, whatdo you mean your av? Sometimes I don't catch on to code That would be fun to go to the pubs. It alwasy looks intersting when I watch the good old CBC soaps, Coronation Street and Emmerdale. Do people in Engalnd actually watch these soaps?

Ricci, it's nice to hear from you again! How have you been? You got your tax return already? I still don't even have half the papers I need yet. We'll be late filers this year. Hope you enjoy the tapes. I recently got some new ones and its' a nice change.
Old 02-15-2004, 04:51 PM   #110  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Diana, By my av i mean my avatar, (my little pic under my name) its a pic of my grand-daughter when i get a new updated pic and i'll be taking lots next week i'll change it you bet that people watch those soaps Coronation St is #1 i love it..it makes me laugh i think the episodes we are watching are about 6mths behind England and it always confuses the heck outta me because next week i'll be watching episodes that i won't see here until next August as for Emmerdale Farm that is way, way behind a couple of years or more so i've no chance of keeping up with that.

I walked/jogged another 3.15mls yesterday but my left knee was bothering me afterwards so i'll have to buy some knee supports or go back to just walking.

I've heard a few people on other threads mention that they got their tax refunds already don't think our accountant as done ours yet either but we WON'T be getting a refund so there is no rush
Old 02-15-2004, 05:04 PM   #111  
A Mom

Cathy, careful with your knee, you need it. Running is rather high impact and can be harsh on knees. Try the knee supports, hopefully you can do it. When did you say you're going to England? That is odd about the soaps, I wonder why they are so behind, 2 years, that's long! I used to watch them but now spend my time on the computer instead. Well, I should go, I smell a diaper.
Diana
Old 02-17-2004, 12:14 AM   #112  
A Mom

Okay Ladies, where have you all gone. Cathy was here yesterday, but what about Christie, Leanne, Ricci? I hope you're not all off track
Diana
Old 02-17-2004, 09:15 PM   #113  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Gosh Diana, think its just you and me now hope someone come to keep you company until i get back i leave tomorrow. I only walked 2mls on Sunday and walked/jogged 2mls yesterday i'll buy the knee supports when i get back. See you in a couple of weeks
Old 02-18-2004, 12:25 AM   #114  
A Mom

Cathy, have a wonderful trip, and may God keep you safe as you travel. Try to get lots of exercise in and not too much beer! But do enjoy every minute that you spend with your grandbaby
Diana
Old 02-18-2004, 08:04 PM   #115  
Made my Goal weight!

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK...
Wow, I missed you guys...but, I am back just got the computer home....darn thing still doesnt work as good as I would like, but oh well, right?
Well, I think you would love to know I weighed myself today and I am..........
138.6............ I am thrilled!
I have been SOOOOOOOOOOO good eating, I am completely determined to have people look at me and say "wow, she is pregnant but she looks GOOD..." so I am totally motivated, plus the more I gain now, the more I will have to take off before christmas...ugh, cant stand any more "fat" pictures of me to exist.
Okay, I havent had a chance to catch up on your posts yet, but I will..
Happy Wednesday to all!

Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 11:50 PM   #116  
A Mom

Leanne, nice to see you back, missed you Things are slow around here lately. Cathy's gone to England and the rest are hiding out Impressive to be pregnant and still doing well. ARe you feeling sick at all? So whatare you eating these days? I'm assuming that you're not still eating your set diet. Tomorrow's my WI and I'm nervous, I always am Mayeb I should try to have an entire good week for a change.
Diana
Old 02-20-2004, 08:20 AM   #117  
Made my Goal weight!

HI Diana, yes I can see things are slow eh? Thats okay we'll liven' things up again here...
I am not really feeling too sick at all...I keep getting cramps in my sides at night but otherwise I feel good...I am eating the same things I have been eating for the past 6 months but MORE fruits, and MORE veggies and so far it seems to be woorking rather well.......This morning I was 138.2........that makes me happy!
Well, time to get my son off to school....Have a great day!

Leanne
Old 02-20-2004, 04:07 PM   #118  
A Mom

Hi Leanne, glad that you're not feeling too ill. The cramps are probably the ligaments in your side saying "watch me stretch" as they haven't had a super long time to heal. Usually happens with the more babies you have. Do you think it's a good idea to be dieting while you're pregnant? Maybe you should ask your Doc about it I only lost half a pound this week, but it's better than nothing and certainly better than a gain Hopefully this week will be better.
Should go back to my eBay shopping
Old 02-21-2004, 08:18 AM   #119  
Made my Goal weight!

HI all,

Well I cant exactly call my eating "dieting" but based on the diet I was on I just mean that instead of having a carb over load, I choose things that I could eat while on the diet instead...I am eating a lot of fruits and veggies, but again I am sticking with the ones that I KNOW are better for me than others....but, I do eat however much of them that I want...My hubby and I have been eating rice cakes a lot.......everthing on a rice cake, flavored rice cakes...mmmm, they are so good...I could totally get rid of bread and eat rice cakes forever.....
Well the in-laws are coming today so I better get finished my last minute tidying up....(needless to say if I dont write for the next 2 days it will be because I am hibernating..... )
Have a GREAT weekend!

Leanne
Old 02-21-2004, 04:00 PM   #120  
A Mom

Leanne, have fun with the inlaws there. You get along? I'm that way too, I don't liek to have a messy house when people come over. So I have met another rice cake queen. ME TOO caramel rice cakes for dessert, plain with salsa, that's a favorite. On WW I can have 24-29 points per day and 2 plain rice cakes and salsa are only 1 point. So it's great! Even DH likes the caramel rice cakes, and of course we both like ALL the crispy minis, oh yum, speaking of which I've had a couple bags in the cupboard for 2 weeks, he must not know they are there Well, I should go, have a great weekend. Oh, I tweaked my goals below a bit, I was getting stressed that I wasn't losing as fast as I wanted, so I changed it, besides my initial goal was 147, it was only after WW that I was aiming lower. I'll try to reach 147 and then decide if I need to lose more, sorry talk too much