Old 06-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #121  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

glad to see every doing great!

my weight went down a pound overnight after being stalled for weeks..hope it keeps going.im ready to be out the 170's now. i wont move my ticker until i am out or close enough.

almost done with insanity...i will be starting month 1 again and incorporate weights into my workout routine next

Last edited by Brit; 06-10-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #122  
Maintainer since 12-22-10

S/C/G: 198/190/165

Height: 5'8"

Thanks caliyah, lets do this indeed! I have the same concern as you...I set my goal at 160 but honestly I think that may be too small for me. Maybe when I get to 170 I will see. My BF definitely does not want me to get too slim and I honestly dont want to lose my breasts and butt.
Slim CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 180/165/135

Height: 5'3

Hi Guys I'm new here and i cant wait to start losing some weight. I managed to gain the freshman 40 instead of the freshman 15 last year.
BettyBoop2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:12 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Ugh! so sleepy. just finished helping the Girl study for two finals tomorrow. I'm supposed to work legs tomorrow (well later today) at 5AM but I don't think that's gonna happen!

Tik!
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #125  

ok wow..my weight has been starting to woosh..lost 3lbs in the last 2 days..after 2-3 weeks being stuck.

Last edited by Brit; 06-11-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:12 AM   #126  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Brit - You are doing great. So how are your family members acting? You are looking wonderful!!!
Tik - I know you got your legs workout done eventually right??
Matilda - How are things going on your end??
BettyBoop - Welcome. Join in and have fun!!
Slim - I think you will be surprised, your body just might hang on to your boobs and butt. It's amazing, I thought my boobs were gonna be down to B cups by now but they are yet hanging on to the C!!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:08 AM   #127  

Hey JFree, no I didn't get the leg workout in until Saturday. I did work out though - 5 hours in a garden digging was a hella workout. How is your running going? I can now run a straight mile on a treadmill. New goal is 1.5 on a treadmill and 1 on a track.

Welcome Bettyboop! Hope you like hanging with us.

Slim, some women keep 'em and some don't. I never had boobs till I picked up all the weight so naturally mine are melting away. Ah well. I still have a cute smile ;-)

Mat & Brit, how's it going? Still on track with food and PT? check in on whatcha doin and let a sister know! :-)

Tik!
Old 06-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #128  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

Still losing weight every week, even though this past week I slacked off and only worked out 2 days (I know!!) I still lost a pound, back to the workouts this week, I REALLY want to be in the lower 170s by the end of July.

You all are doing so good, lets keep at it ladies!!

Last edited by PurdueGirl98; 06-13-2010 at 02:04 PM.
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:47 PM   #129  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

Ahh! This is a really cool thread that I've enjoyed reading from time to time, but I keep getting busy or having to head out of town. This week things will calm down a little bit, though. I also post on the challenge thread and I notice some of you guys have really made some progress.

I was really at a low spot when I first started this time around back on the 20th of May, but now that I've seen some progress, I'm determined and motivated. I just got the Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 for the Wii for my husband and I, and it's an awesome workout! It totally kicks our butts! Next, I'm thinking of getting Active Life: Outdoor Challenge -- I hear it's a good workout as well. I also do a fair amount of walking/running. All I know is, I have to be thin again. There is no "maybe" option for me.

brit: rock on with your wooshing. plateaus suck -- I had one myself in the 180s. the toughest thing is keeping on keeping on even though the scale isn't giving good feedback, but when the whoosh comes, it's totally worth it!
bettyboop: hey, i wish you all the best with your goals. my weight went all over the place when i was in university, and it happens to a lot of women. 3FC is a great place for support, though, so you've already made a good step just by being here.
purduegirl: losing weight every week is what's up! i hate going through weeks where i barely lose half a pound. do you vary your calorie counts from day to day to ward off plateaus?

Last edited by fivestone; 06-13-2010 at 05:48 PM.
fivestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:31 PM   #130  

Hi all!! Hope everyone enjoyed Sunday. I know some places were hot as HADES. It was muggy here but nothing a Southern born girl like me can't handle. I got in a good back.bicep workout today and then walked an hour on the track (ran 3 quarters of a mile before my knee protested). My legs are so tight from yesterdays weight lifting and that's JUST the feeling I was going for.

I went a bit off plan last night but stuck mainly to the grilled chicken and left the nachos on the plate. I won't discuss the tequila.

got a question - how often do you all weigh in? I've noticed all the posts regarding scales and I think I don't weigh nearly as much as everyone else. Instead I pull out this pair of slacks that I really love and try them on once a week. They were too tight in the waist, tummy, legs and butt. Now they are only tight in the thighs. Once they fit okay, I'll have to get another pair and start over. I basically HATE the scales. LOL!!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #131  

i've still been on plan..went a little crazy this weekend with eating but ima be back on plan tomorrow! went shopping today and surprised i can fit in medium size sundresses and rompers..i just need these back rolls off me,stomach gone and im good..too bad we cant spot reduce.

jiggle-my fam is still telling me to stop but i will not at least until i get in the 150's.i've also seem some family members i havent seen in awhile and they are soo amazed and inspired by me.they always ask me how did you do it? and i say simple..eat right and exercise and they look at me with a dumb look on their faces...

my goal for the end of this month is 168 or less.

tikanque i weigh in almost everyday but i only record my progress month by month since my weight fluctuates day to day and sometimes week to week

Last edited by Brit; 06-13-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:44 AM   #132  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

fivestone- I have a calorie range of 1300-1500 per day, so I think that is enough of a range that a plateau due to diet is unlikely, when I did hit a plateau I discovered that it was my exercise, not my diet, that needed adjusting.

tikanique-I weight myself once a week to avoid some of the issues that come along with daily weight fluctuations, I find that weighing weekly gives me a chance to change my routine if I see evidence that my weight is stalling or going up.

Last edited by PurdueGirl98; 06-14-2010 at 04:49 AM.
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #133  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Happy happy monday ladies!!!!!!

Caliyah- Im glad you are making progress, so proud of you! Keep up the good work and im going to really start that program where I run as fast as I can. I have to get myself out of this lady slump, Ive been very busy lately and having been working out like I should all the running around kids summer you know but I havent done so bad with my diet. Eating hasnt been too bad so im proud of that.

Brit- keep up the good work you are doing soooo well. As Ive said before 150 is a great goal weight for someone your height. thats not to small.

Jiggle- Im doing ok could be working my plan a lot better but im hanging in there. How are you I hope you are killing your plan!

nique- Hey im glad things are going well for you also. YOu seem to be on plan and thats soooo a great thing.

Purdee- hey hun how are you? you seem to be doing the dam thang!!! Keep up the good work your ticker is looking good.

I hope everyone is doing fab! My willpower is not so high these days. I have to hang in there. This week should be better
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:28 PM   #134  

Happy Monday all!!

Mat, I'm confident that you will have a stellar food / exercise week.

Purdue, I try to get 1400 calories in but it's so HARD. I need to schedule a twice a week time to cook up the stuff I i need so I'm not pressed later to skip a meal because I don't have time to cook. Past experience has taught me that too few calories is just as bad as too many. Do you log your food daily?

Brit - AMEN on wishing we could spot reduce. Of course right now my WHOLE body needs spot reduction

B-Boop, How is it going?

Got in such an awesome chest/shoulder/tricep workout that I had to flex my muscles in the mirror a couple times just to show off. My workout partner saw me so then we had an impromptu "pose off" right in the middle of the gym, much to the amusement to the guys in the gym. This fitness thing is SO much easier when you aren't going it alone.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #135  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

I got a great workout today. I jogged and walked on the treadmill until I was tired and sweating like crazy lol tomorrow back again. Im going to really try to do five days per week thirty mins a day jog/walk. I felt so refreshed after.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote