Old 05-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #76  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

thanks takanique..even though that sounds like a good idea..i doubt i would have the willpower to bring my own food to a reunion..so i will just maybe eat lightly throughout that day and just have a good meal there with a controlled portion..kinda like what i did during thaksgiving(and still lost weight!) and exersize my butt off. i've learned from past experiences that one day of high calories isnt gonna hurt as long as i plan and get back on the grind the next day

matilda..as far as toning..do you mean weights? ive been meaning to buy some heavier ones(10lbs+) for toning my arms but other than that i just workout to insanity which is cardio and body weight strength training.

Last edited by Brit; 05-28-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #77  

oh yea..my doctors visit was great!they were so proud of me. im 176lbs. everyoen in my fam is telling me to stop and maintain now..but no.I AM NOT DONE!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #78  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Happy saturday ladies!!! I didnt manage to get to the gym much this week but I have been op. Im really trying to brake the 240 mark and then get below 235. It seems that for the past year(even though I havent been serious) ive been between 235-250 so getting below 235 would really be a huge milestone for me lol!!!

Brit- yes Im talking about weights. There is a website called bodybuilding.com you should check it out. They have some great workouts for people who workout at home. Since I do my workouts at the gym I just go along with what they are using. But on wednesdays I take a class called body to pump and the entire hour is just toning. We use the body bar and hand held weights. The instructor has us doing tons of squatts and other workouts. Its so fun and Im telling you, the results will show. Especially since you are getting closer to goal.

Have a fab weekend!!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:50 PM   #79  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Hello Ladies!!!
I've been doing well. I got on my new favorite jeans today. I went back to get my dress and the size 16 was gone. My niece talked me into getting the 14. It looks pretty good but I may have to wear a girdle because I'm planning on wearing it to work this week. Maybe by the end of the challenge I will be able to wear it without a girdle.

Brit - I have to say my waist is more genetics than my workout. Can't wait til this stomach is a set of abs and then I will really be excited about my waist.
Tikanique - Thanks. A lace front is a wig with a fine mesh front that once cut you can set on your hairline and it looks like you own hair. I don't glue mine because when I sweat it turns into a gooky mess. I set it a little behind my hair line and blend it. Most people that don't know me will ask me where I get my hair done. I always get human hair.
Matilda - I'm cheering for you to get to the 220s!! I know you can do it.

I'll be checking in later!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #80  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

Well ladies Im happy to announce that my plateau is finally over...I started out on May 1st at 190 and was 190 last Sunday, this week I added 2 days of strength training to my normal walking 3-4 miles per day and Im down 3lbs after 7 days, guess it was time to shake up my routine, glad I did, now I can relax and not stress over looking at that same number on the scale.
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:14 PM   #81  
I luv my curves

Happy memorial day ladies! I hope you all had a great weekend and stayed op lol I didnt do that bad. But tomorrow is a new day im back in the gym this week hard. I last weighed 243 Im hoping that I can get into the 230s this week. It would be so awesome.

Jiggle-glad your staying op and doing well, keep up the good work

purdie- congrats on braking the mini plateau. I know the feel!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #82  
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 178/142.6/120

Height: 5'6.5

happy memorial day everyone!
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Greetings and Salutations!!! Well we all officially survived Memorial Day weekend (I hope). My food was on the lite side because I skipped ALL cook outs. However, I more than made up for the calories with adult beverages. I also got in my workouts every single day so overall, I'm feeling like the weekend was a more of a success than a failure.

So any big plans / goals for June anyone? The Boy graduates next Monday so that's my big plan. My goals are to drop 8 lbs before July, track my food daily and increase the amount of time I spend running vs. walking on the treadmill & track to at least half the total workout. OH, and my OTHER goal is to get my legs to match my arms - arms are tanned, legs look ridiculous!!! LOL!!!
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies just checking in. Everyone did really well this weekend. I don't feel like my weekend was a bust even though I ate a little more than I should. Oh well new day!!

S/N: My running club is going so well. I have a total of 12 members now. I am so excited about it.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:51 AM   #85  
I luv my curves

Brit- girl your profile pic is awesome!!!! You look skinny

Jiggle- how is it going? I hope all is well and you are dropping inches

Cake- Hi hun how have you been? Glad to see you here and its great that you are making some progress with your running group.

Tinanique- good job staying on plan you know how holidays can be!

So Ive been doing pretty well all around. went to the gym last night and worked out for an hour and 15 mins. It felt great after. Ive joined the 20 BL contest im on team coconut. I had to join a few challenges because i need a reason to come and post often that helps me stay op. Ive noticed that when i come here I stay op more often than not. Hopefully buy the end of this week start of next week I will welcome the 230s again. Anyways hope you alll have a great day!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:06 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Brit your photo looks great!!!

Mat, I totally agree with joining challenges as extra motivation. It gives you a sense of accountability. What exactly is a 20 BL challenge? I'm doing two challenges at work - the 20 ton challenge in which my fitness partner is my boss (scary) and a 10 man marathon challenge (we run it in October).

Cake, how often does your running club run? I'm considering joining one to help me train for a marathon this fall.

Got to bed LATE again but still dragged my hindquarters to the gym at 5AM for a cardio session on the treadmill. Got in 3 miles in 43 minutes. That's my best time so far but it needs to get WAY better. If I'm not too tired, I'll go back this evening and slay my legs.

Have a great one everybody.

Tik!
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #87  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Brit - You look absolutely beautiful!!! Looks like there's a waist to me but it may be your stand!!
Matilda - How ya doing? It's all good here!! I think you are doing great. Challenges are good for you because you are checking in seeing how everyone's doing and getting the extra motivation you need. Go get the 230s you can do it!!
Tik - 5am and off to the gym...WOW!!! I will get up and do 30DS at 5 but leave the house.... . I can work towards doing that...LOL.
Cake - Glad to hear the running club is going great. I bet you will be ready for your marathons by the end of the summer if not before.

Well today is gym day and I will be doing cardio so I can get some of these hips and stomach to fall off. I'm trying to get to a half inch in both areas this week. Eating lots of fruit and veggies with 2 liters a water everyday. Gotta get to that size 14.

Well have a great on plan day today.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #88  

thanks ladies.. i mean i have a waist..its just a small indentation though..its more pronounced from the side. i just wish it was more defined from the front! my lower tummy is what keeping me from getting the shape i want lol but i have faith it will all melt away once i get to goal weight! im gonna invest in some weights too to tone me up.

on another note..what i do love about my body is my lower half..my legs are getting some serious tone and i have how thick they are..and in proportion with my body.i love wearing shorts now.

as far as weight..it has been at a standstill for the past week ladies..stuck at 176lbs..im eating right and working out.but i stopped with insanity and thats when the weight kinda slowed too..it may also be water retention from the workouts i do.i was alternating with leslie walk away the pounds( the 3 and 5 mile one) and jullian 30 day shred for the past couple of days since i didnt have no energy for the insanity workouts.it also could be cuz im getting closer to my goal weight and its getting harder to loose too. oh well, i will see once i start back insanity TODAY. that is my holy grail workout..i lost 8.2 pounds for the month of may...i usually get 10 pounds a month..but a loss is a loss! i'm also tired of my family members telling me to stop loosing weight.some of them even think im obsessed or generating a disorder.which is so sad..as far as goals..i wanna be in the 160's by the end of june.

Last edited by Brit; 06-02-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #89  
I luv my curves

Dont listen to your family brit because at your height 150 is a good weight for you. Even if you decide to lose more when you get to goal there would be nothing wrong with that. Keep up the good work!

Tik- its the 20 something thead and they have a biggest loser contest I joined lol
Old 06-02-2010, 11:43 PM   #90  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

Well I officially survived Memorial Day cookout and 2 days of leftovers with no gain lol! Now I can get back to my normal eating.
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote