Old 06-03-2010, 09:14 AM   #91  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

ok i have found the culprit of why i havent been loosing weight and why it went up..its that time of month..thank god!
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Purdue, great job on surviving memorial day food fests!!!

Brit, yeah good ole' aunt flo is a definite culprit. I don't weigh in a lot so she doesn't mess me up there, but MAN she wreaks havoc with food cravings and tight shoes!!!

Didn't make it back to the gym last night for legs so I hit them at 5 this morning. I upped my weights on squats, leg presses, calf raises, & hamstring curls so my tushy should be real sore tomorrow am. I would increase the weights on my lunges but my hands are so weak that gripping the dumbbells for three sets is difficult. I will get my cardio in somewhere this evening.

Make it work for your benefit today ladies!!

Tik!
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #93  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hey everyone!!! Im sooo sore today. Has anyone ever took a body to pump class? OMG as Ive said before I take it each wednesday and today my buns hurt like ****. I love that class. As I said before even though I havent lost much weight lately i can see a difference in my figure its def working. Now I just have to shed some lbs lol really trying to work my way to my 10% goal~
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:42 AM   #94  
live ur life

S/C/G: 236/230/150

Height: 5'8

hey ladies! just checking in...my weight has been fluctuating and i have my big weigh in at the gym tomorrow i'll keep you posted i hope it goes well
caliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:44 AM   #95  

Love the body pump class!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

I'm back.

A weekend at home followed by a holiday weekend was a slippery slope into failure. I'm back though. I didn't eat great while I was home. Then, I didn't have groceries when I got back and proceeded to buy take out for the rest of the week. Then there was the holiday. Lots of kickin it and alcohol. I'm back now though. I just hate that I can be so easily thrown off. I think I need to pick up my Beck Diet Solution again. My willpower is zero. I'm trying not to dwell on the failure, but I keep thinking about how small I could be right now if I had stayed on plan consistently.

On the bright side, I have been keeping up with the running and my next race is on the 19th. I'm really looking forward to it.

You ladies have been doing so well!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #97  
I luv my curves

Beaka- i feel the same way sometime but I tell myself that i have not given up!!! The fact that we are still plugging away is truely what its all about. You are on the right track. Get back on plan. You can do it. You are doing a great job you are down almost 60lbs! Thats huge my book!
Old 06-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #98  
I luv my curves

On the other hand I worked five to six hours outside helping my sister andthe habitat for humanity program. They basically help with building of your own home and boy am I tired.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #99  

Thanks, Matlida! And YAY for working with Habitat! Girl, I am sitting here feigning for something sweet like a doughnut, but I will NOT go out to get one.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #100  
I luv my curves

Im hoping to have a better week! I hope everyone else is doing well.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #101  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

ok i have been doing good..on plan and eating right..even during TOM..TOM went away yesterday but im still up plus another .2lbs..grrr idk whats going on..please let it be muscle or this exercise lol

on another note..being that im at a standstill,i have been taking pics of my body and is slowly loving what i see.. the changes in it are keeping me very motivated..i actually can see my shoulder blades pronounced and my back is is curving like )(

Last edited by Brit; 06-07-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #102  

Way to go Brit!!! I can't wait to get to where you are.

I've been thinking that I really need to crack down on myself. I've been so wishy washy with being on plan, and I really want some big changes by my b-day in August, so I need to step it up.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #103  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

Thought I'd pop in. Been on vacation in Mexico for the past 9 days. I managed to lose a pound!!! I'm really happy about that because usually when I go on vacation I gain. So for the next month, I'm training for a 10k...please wish me luck because I need it! I've been "training" since late March, but the reality set in yesterday that I have a month to get it in gear...so I'm hoping to get it in doubletime this month!

BRIT - you look great! Keep up the good work. And my friends and I call TOM "p.dot"...I hate that heifer!

Cake - you are my running inspiration! I remember when you ran your first race. Please tell your mom I said hello, I hope she's still hanging around here somewhere.

Purdue - Memorial Day can be a trying time. Good job with hanging in there!

Beaka - love your profile caption. Jillian can make you feel like a b**ch after one of her workouts. It works though...LOL. And you are my inspiration too...running races and losing that 60 lbs...I'm sure you're doing something right...and know that you have your one "setback" and get right back up! Girl, don't let that stop you! Keep it moving!

Matlida - I'm being nosy - what do you do in body pump class? The gym that I go to offers it...I may need to visit it a few times after I finish this 10k. And good job on the work with Habitat for Humanity...I'm sure someone will appreciate your hard work.
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #104  
I luv my curves

happy tuesday ladies!!!!!!

I havent really worked out since saturday but ive been very busy and active. Ive been pretty much staying on plan. Today im at 244 trying sooo hard to get out of the 240s.

In our body to pump class its strictly weights and toning. we do tons of squats with the body bar. We work the arms with hand helds weights. We also do planks and sit ups for the abs. We also use the bands the instructor usually mix it up but for the most part thats what we do. Its very effective
Old 06-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #105  

Whew!! At last prom / graduation are DONE!!! Life can go back to semi-normal! Seems that you all are getting it in, clean food and working out! Extra cool putting in time with Habitat. I did some work on a house as part of a service project with my job and it was amazing - the people AND the organization.

Although I've been pressed for time I have still gotten in my workouts every day AND eaten clean. Well, almost. I had a turkey burger pattie with cheddar and waffle fries at The Boys graduation dinner but I don't think that will set me back too far. I'm walking at lunch today and hitting the gym for some treadmill time - gotta get ready for the marathon in October.

Have an awesome Tuesday all!!!

Tik!