Old 07-21-2010, 08:04 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Had a good wokout yesterday, eating hs been good too! I am running about 9:40 miles now so I am pleased with that. I have been doing a lot more intervals these days trying to pick up speed and cover more ground. I weigh on Thursday... I hope its awesome loss.

CB- THX> I Just always knew I wanted to help someone else go thru what I have been through with help and losts of motivation. I love working out and I love to get other people moving as well. It feels so good to help other people ...so that was the motivation to do it. Then I just had to do it...so I did...lol. The Running Club and Boot Camp class I do is free. I working on my Certs for ACE starting in Aug and should be complete by early October. S/N: YES I feel guilty about skipping workouts....I have to make myself skip a day to recover. I think it is just one of those things. I always tell myself when I feel like being lazy "YOu won't regret the workouts you did, the ones you skipped".

Britt - You are doing so awesome! REALLY> Keep up the good work! I just recently started toning myself. Before that it was strictly cardio for me. I say stick with what you like, there is less of chance to phase off.

Fivestone
- Isn't that the greatest feeling, think you can't fit something and then it is like POW YOU LOOK GREAT. COngrats, its always nice when the hubby notices.

Matilda - Hello. You are keeping the boards alive girl...kudos. You are still hanging in there, because this is truly a "forever" thing...
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #272  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit View Post
sadly, im not doing any toning workouts..just insanity which is cardio. im not trying to get bodybuilding tone..just tighten my body to fit my weight...im thinking of doing p90x or chalene extreme.

I know exactly what you mean. That site has some great workouts to to just tone. They say that what you eat is most important when trying tone the midsection. High protein low carbs may work best. As woman we dont bulk up as quick so toning on a reg basis wont make you buff. It will probably work wonders
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #273  
I luv my curves

I dont know today Im up to 238 Ive been op though so im not sure whats the problem. Whatever it is I have to figure it out Im need out of the 230s. Hope everyone is doing well.

Brit- I heard px90 is cool. I dont use videos so I dont know much about them but the classes I take at my gym are mixture of cardio and weights so I get plenty of toning!
Old 07-22-2010, 06:27 AM   #274  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Back from the Family Reunion and it was an AMAZING time. I've been trying to catch up on my sleep and work has been CRAZY. Anywho, I was so proud of myself because I DID NOT eat out of control. I didn't calorie count but I ate very small portions. NO JUNK FOOD. I even did a workout while I was there. I've been drinking lots of water because the food had more salt than I'm used to. I don't cook with nor eat salt if I can help it. So may have some water retention. But I'm just happy to be home. Everyone told me how wonderful I looked and the weight loss was great. I gotta get back on the grind so I don't go the wrong way.

I'll be checking in later because I gotta get ready to go to work.

HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES>
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #275  
I luv my curves

After going from 236-239 today the scale showed 235!!!! I need to see those 220s!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:55 AM   #276  
Maintainer since 12-22-10

S/C/G: 198/190/165

Height: 5'8"

Do you weigh everyday Matilda? I am contemplating weighing twice per wek. And what number do you record? For example if you weigh on Monday and see 150 but weigh on Thursday and see 154....would u record the 150 or the 154?
Slim CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:34 AM   #277  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

congrats matilda..making great progress!
jiggle free- its good to see you did great even on vacay!
slim-i weigh in everyday but i track my progress monthly..but lately i've been tracking it weekly due to some healthy challenges im in on other forums.

today i weighed in at 162.6..im positive i will make my monthly goal of 160 by the end of the month

Last edited by Brit; 07-22-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #278  
I luv my curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim CB View Post
Do you weigh everyday Matilda? I am contemplating weighing twice per wek. And what number do you record? For example if you weigh on Monday and see 150 but weigh on Thursday and see 154....would u record the 150 or the 154?
Yes for the most part I weigh in daily its the only way I stay on track. When Im up I know what I have to do to get down. Its challenging some folks get discouraged but I personally love it.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #279  
I luv my curves

Today I WI at 234. something I dont even remember lol I want to at least get to 230 buy the end of next week. I havent worked out in a few days but ive been op diet wise and im dropping lbs. Next weeek im going to try and workout double time. I am trying to be in the mid 220s Im determined to get out of the 230s its been too freaking long

jiggle-WTG nice work
Old 07-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #280  
I luv my curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit View Post
congrats matilda..making great progress!
jiggle free- its good to see you did great even on vacay!
slim-i weigh in everyday but i track my progress monthly..but lately i've been tracking it weekly due to some healthy challenges im in on other forums.

today i weighed in at 162.6..im positive i will make my monthly goal of 160 by the end of the month
you are just doing the dam thang? Go brit you will be at goal in NO TIME
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #281  
No more +sizes

Hey everyone.
I'm so fricken tired. It's hot as the devil in Atlanta and I have had to be out in it walking all over this campus making sure everything is ready for school to start and it's so draining, which I counted as my exercise. All I want to do is sleep when I get home, not to mention I'm still trying to rest from the trip to New Orleans. I did 30DS level 1 this morning because I didn't think I would be in that heat again today. SURPRISE I did. So I got two workouts today. I think I was sweating more walking around campus than doing 30DS. I've been eating pretty good except last night I went over calories eating walnuts and graham crackers. I need another watermelon.

My measurements are holding steady. I'm not sure what they will look like this week but there should be something.

Yall are doing great. I feel like I'm so out of whack since I've been back from the trip. But this weekend I'm going to get some rest and get back on point.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:42 PM   #282  
No more +sizes

Well the weekend went pretty good except I wasn't able to get my traditional workouts done but as hard as I worked getting the house cleaned, laundry done and washing the car...that counted for something with all the squats and lunges all that took. Looking forward to getting back to my regular schedule next week. I will be able to do two miles at
lunch instead of one. I'm expecting August to be a great month of loosing.

I didn't get another watermelon so I've been snacking on nuts and raisins. I went over cals again last night but not over 1600 calories.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:14 AM   #283  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey everybody! Just chugging along in all this heat. Ran 8 miles on Saturday and I tell you what...I almost didn't make it out alive!!!! Its getting closer to me birthday and I must find the perfect dress....Looks like everyone is doing great.

Britt I have POP for three weeks now, before that I was sort of watching my food (but not really watching it) and working out like a slave. It has been a total of 2 years I have been on this journey next month, but a few times in between I lost my way a few weeks. I noticed that you are now 160 lbs. How do never stray....seriously. I haven really gained but definitely haven't really been losing....but have been steadily losing. COuld you offer soem tips or insight. You came a farther way and you are still going...Congratulations on your tenacity
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #284  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

thanks cake..idk how i keep going really..im just so focused and close to my goal..whats the point of stopping now..thats kinda my mentality.

ladies i have to tell ya..yesterday i had to go to the hospital cuz i got dizzy and passed out nfor a short second after working out. i was getting lightheaded and dizziness for the past couple of months but never really got checked out.they injected a whole bag of saline inside me(thought i was just dehydrated)..they gave me xrays,catscan,blood work and a pee test and all my test came back perfectly normal..the doctor even called me physically fit...but to be on the safe side, they referred me to go to a cardiologist and that i lay off working out until then..which is going to be hard for me.

today i woke up a few pounds heavier, which i can probably blame the saline solution(which is just salt water)..im thinking about just doing some simple walking videos for working out now.

Last edited by Brit; 07-27-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #285  
I luv my curves

aww Im sorry to hear about that brit. make sure you are eating enough. and please take care of yourself we love having you around!! Walking should be ok just double check with your dr. Good luck.....

Im still in the 230s ill admit i havent been going as hard but golly for the most part ive been on plan. Its been a month starting to lose momentum