Old 05-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
im.... back..... wow.. what a CRAZY couple of months i have had. Details to follow.. i will be logging in my new.. and VERY high weight after the weekend... just letting you know im back and sorry for disapearing. i miss you all like CRAZY.
YAYYY!!! I'm so excited! back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Good Morning Ladies!

McKenziesmomma ~ Actually I'm right across the border in Sumner County but raised in Nashville and still spend quite a bit of time down there. I tell ya, I think I've seen enough rain the past month. I'm just ready for Sunny days already.
Cool! And yes it seems everytime I get motivated to get up and work out it starts raining!!! LOL!

Okay...so I went and bought a bathing suit today. Of course...I'm going to try to prevent anyone from seeing me in it except my daughter and little neices when i go over there and go swimming. I can't tell you how badly I want to cry...I can't believe this is me...I can't believe I let myself get like this.... I'm so ashamed.....but with all that said and the pics posted....I'm fixing to hit it hard....I'm gonna post updated pics monthly....hopefully next months will be a little better.!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fat.jpg.jpg (24.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg fat4.jpg.jpg (25.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg fat3.jpg.jpg (25.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg fat2.jpg.jpg (25.2 KB, 26 views)
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:49 PM   #47  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

That's a cute suit! I commend you for even buying one. I still don't have enough courage to do that yet.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:25 PM   #48  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Melissa~ good for you on the suit, and posting the pics. You are going to be glad you did each month as you see PROGRESS. I do have to tell you....

as I was looking at the picture, I noticed the "TIME" commercial on the tv. And thought to myself... how appropriate... this is going to take time to get healthy. take time to change our bodies, our ways our choices. Then in the last pic Ice Cream Popped onto the TV? I cant explain what that means but I have a sudden urge for Rocky Road..... hmmmm

Get out there and swim yourself healthy girl!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #49  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I finally got my new wii game in today, EA Sports Active. I love it, it's soo much better than the original wii fit game. I did the first day of the 30 day challenge today. I can't wait to see if this addition to my routine will make a difference. Hope everyone had a good day!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:43 AM   #50  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Off to bed but just wanted to peek in.

Great mini challenge, Mel and Eny !

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:39 AM   #51  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning ladies!

Well I'm down another two pounds! I went through a week and a half with no loss but I think that's do to retaining huge amounts of water and now the weight is just falling off. Ya! You ladies have a great day ahead and I do hope you get your computer straightened out Enygirl!
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:04 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all, not much time today because it's been awful getting on here!!

Keeping it together so far, food, water and exercise all OP!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:26 AM   #53  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Melissa, I'm proud of you for posting your pics. I will be anxious to watch your progress.

Yikes, I completely forgot weigh ins had moved to Friday. Her first post does say June 5th, but if she wants it this week too, I'll just have to bite the bullet and do it. I haven't been fully on plan yet, but I am getting better.

I'm in a challenge from the ww site to journal 100 continuous days, and it's really making me think, and making me journal my food daily too, no matter how bad it is. I actually know how many flex points I'm using and how many I have left. Since we are weighing in on Fridays, I think I'll just restart my flex points then too.

I didn't get to add too many minutes for my exercise yesterday, I was gung ho, and doing it when in walked my son with his gf, and I couldn't finish. I do it in front of him all the time, but not her.

41/1400 (13 for yesterday)

I saw where several have come back, I don't know you, but then again I don't know many, but welcome back anyway, the more the merrier!

Last edited by JazzyPeggy; 05-28-2009 at 07:28 AM.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:01 AM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
Melissa~ good for you on the suit, and posting the pics. You are going to be glad you did each month as you see PROGRESS. I do have to tell you....

as I was looking at the picture, I noticed the "TIME" commercial on the tv. And thought to myself... how appropriate... this is going to take time to get healthy. take time to change our bodies, our ways our choices. Then in the last pic Ice Cream Popped onto the TV? I cant explain what that means but I have a sudden urge for Rocky Road..... hmmmm

Get out there and swim yourself healthy girl!
Ha ha ha...I didn't notice that...actually the ice cream picture was the first one taken. I had the camera set up to shoot four continuous pictures...and they shoot pretty quick, so if you think about the timing of when the pics started and it caught two different commercials...and the commercials it caught...that is pretty neat. So the ice cream was the first commercial....meaning you gotta nix/limit this kinda stuff....and then the Time commercial....meaning stick with it...its gonna take time but it will pay off!

Well. Yesterday I got in 15 minutes of exercise. It was so humid outside and hot that it was all I could do to get that in. However, I have thought up several different ways to get in my exercise no matter how hot and/or rainy or humid it is.....I can go to the gym, go to my sister's house and walk on her treadmill, and go to wal-mart and walk around....

Well thats all for now ladies...catch ya later!
Old 05-28-2009, 09:42 AM   #55  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Melissa- I know you feel awkward in your swimsuit, but I'm not seeing anything you should feel horrified over. I went in my little swimsuit to the beach last week, and once I got past that first 30 mins of "oh no, everyone is looking at me" I realized that no one was looking at me and no one cared. It was nice once I got comfortable.

Faux- So glad to see you back! We've missed you.

So, my vacation weight is coming off rather quickly, I'll have an official weigh in tomorrow, but looking at maybe 2 lbs this week. Hopefully I can keep that up for a while (at least until I get past my pre vacation weight).
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:38 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi Everyone. Moving right along. I decided to take 2 of my dogs for a walk. We had a nice long watch. I forgot to look at the time when we left. I had been walking for approx 5 min when I did remember to look. It was noon. It was 1:16 pm when we got back. I am going to say we walked for an hour. The dogs are ready for a nap. Wore their waggers out. I am marking my calander tomorrow is official weigh in day.

110min +60 min = 170 min/miles~~Am I doing this correctly?? we had 1400 to the beach 1,230 minutes/miles to go!! Catch ya all later Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #57  

sprkle - Thanks. I must be the most vain person in the world cause I always assume everyone is looking at me and thinking how fat I am...LOL! The main thing I think is so horrid is that I let myself get like this....I mean if I were 9 months pregnant about to have a baby I probably wouldn't be so hard on myself...but Nope...Oh well...Just gotta get it off...

So far today has been going well. I'm on plan for my calories and so far I have gotten in 35 minutes of exercise.I also found some good breakfast and snack options to put in my fridge! I'm gonna have an onion bagel with cream cheese for breakfast tomorrow!

Oh and I think I forgot to mention that TOM came by for a visit a couple of days ago....so I'm getting through day 1 here well into TOM cramps and all that...LOL

Well...off to update my ticker...
Old 05-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Okay...I have had sooo much going on! I'll get back to that later.

Wanted to get my posts in real quick...

SW: 194

GW: 187 (7 pounds for the 4th of July.)

I hope it is not too late! Maybe Eny's computer problems saved me.
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #59  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

melissa-- the suit looks good.

anyway things are going good here. i just need to figure out something for dinner tonight.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #60  

Hey everyone...just fixing to go to bed...I have been challenging myself this week to go to bed by 9pm and get up at 6am and take a shower and get completely ready...so far so good...I'm running a little late tonight so gotta hit they sack!