Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-17-2016, 12:22 PM   #211  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone

Well I did somewhat give into the urge for a little alcholol but I only had one shot and it was not very good so I just said to myself...not worth it...move on no more you are done.

WI this am down .2 so that shot has not caught up with me yet. I have a frig full of safe and op foods so I have no excuse today to look elsewhere for the safe things.

Really cold outside, like most of the US today so I am going to finish a few indoor projects before next weekend. Including my Christmas eve menu (got talked into hosting it as well as Christmas) ugg. But I get to control what is sitting on that table and you can bet 89% will be carb friendly. If the rest of the family wants more they can graze somewhere else.

I keep hoping that I can hit my goal of 15lbs gone by Jan1 but that would mean about 2lbs gone a week and for me I only average about .75 to 1.0.....hehe my goal weight looks like summer just in time for shorts haha

Check back in later with you
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 02:14 PM   #212  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

So the last 24 hours had been a little food crazy but I have tried to stay low in calories today. I have been cleaning the house like crazy trying to get it looking nice to next weekend. We got a new chest freezer today and I haven't yet been able to find a place to put it, I also need to empty the spare room and turn it into a dinning room some how. Luckily we have a very large cupboard in the hall, but it is like a very difficult game of Tetris.

Tomorrow I will need to up my steps for the day because I have not been sticking to my workout programme so much this week. I also need to have a leg and arms day, I may be like spaghetti on Monday, but at least I will of worked out lol.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 08:23 PM   #213  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all,

The blood donation and walk after knocked me out. Went to bed at 8:00 then got up about 7:00 to about 4 inches of snow. We spent most of the day moving snow. I made a big pot of chili, DH wanted to go out for wings, so it wasn't the best diet day, but wasn't the worst weekend eating, although many m&ms were consumed.

Hope everyone has a great day/evening
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:31 PM   #214  

Hi everyone, I am beat! lol I wanted to check in for a quick hi, I think I will go to bed after this. Teri, thanks for the info, good to know. Don't blame you one bit for staying in today, we got out a bit but walking was very slippery!

I only sat today to write earlier, do a quick manicure, and while I had my cappuccino......aside from that I was quite busy. I cleaned the downstairs, did odds and ends and then we finally made it out at 5. We went to town for a cappuccino at the café and then went and did some Christmas shopping, decorated some more when we got back. My body is tired now, I am so going to go lay down. It was a nice day, I got a lot done during the storm.

keli, that chili sounds so nice during this weather.

ok I am fading, lol, I better log. Nancy, Scotsgal, and to all of you a big hi. Wishing you a good night's sleep and a great Sunday. Catch up with all of you soon.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:48 PM   #215  
[url=http://www.TickerFac

Default Small win

Havent been feeling well today so I havent exercised much today. However my hubs and 4 kids ordered takeout I considered getting it also but the was able to talk myself out if it and ate a baked sweet potatoe instead. Feeling good about the choice now but wasnt at the time. No guilt here tonight :-)
Bslope0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 10:22 PM   #216  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

No workout for today. I just didn't have time. I left the house at 11 am and was on the go all day. I finally got home at 7 pm and started dinner. I just got everything cleaned back up and I'm finally sitting down. We don't have church tomorrow evening, so hopefully I will be able to get a longer workout.

Total Approx 1430 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (650 calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 400 calories
iced coffee 50 calories
dark chocolate 200

Dinner (520 calories)
chicken breast 250 calories
steamed yellow squash 100 calories
Vanilla yogurt blueberry parfait 170 calories

Exercise
Nothing

Enjoy your evening.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:32 AM   #217  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Bslope0 Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Nothing for last night or this morning. Hopefully I will get a long walk in today.

Calories for yesterday: 1430 +
Weigh In: 171.8
Down: .4

Have a wonderful day!
Old 12-18-2016, 01:19 PM   #218  

Default December 2016 goals

Hi there,

Not much happening. Been in the house for the past couple of days. I have cabin fever.

Weight about the same. Think I will need to give sweets to lose any weight! Used to be able to eat 500 calories of junk food and still lose weight.

216/218/214/209.2/211.2/209

EXERCISE: biked40 minutes yesterday. Will repeat today!
DIET: VERY DIFFICULT to limit myself to one square of Giardellis. Tried to make a square last a long time. Went to a talk a number of years ago about how the French eat chocolate and don't get fat. The speaker gave us each a square of Giardellis and asked us to make it last an hour. After that I started cutting up my bonbons into tinypieces and it DID LAST much longer...rather than scarf it down. Oh, relative opened up another bag of Reeses PB cups. Have not had any...yet. An order of chocolate covered strawberries came...only 4 in the box! It will be a long time before I get those again. Too expensive.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:03 PM   #219  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Scot's I hope your weekend went well and you got your workout in...no me but did do some walking today

keli, moving the snow more than made up for the diet choices!

Weekend, Teri, Diana Hello hope your day has been good!

bslope0 welcome

Well been an ok day, no real exercise but did get some walking in. Food has been op ...odd but op. Denver omelet with tomato slices, lunch/snack salami with cheese. Dinner unknown yet.

WI up .2 but I am ok with that if you really think out it that is a dixie cup with water mentally I can do that.

tomorrow....who knows

Last edited by nancylmrn; 12-18-2016 at 07:03 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:10 PM   #220  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

I did pretty good today at the Christmas luncheon at church. I ate my salad, roasted turkey, and pork loin. I did have a variety of desserts but it was "tastes". I also had sweet tea and some Andes mints. I had my coffee and shake for breakfast. I decided not to eat any dinner. I feel like I ate in moderation but my version of moderation and the reality of it all is very different. So I will not eat dinner and go with that. I also got 1+ hour(s) outdoor walk with my friend. It was a great day and I enjoyed the fellowship. My DH came to church and to the luncheon as well as my friend's DH. The guys don't normally go with us so that was nice. I am going to estimate my calories for the day at 1500 + .

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #221  

All,
Still here! Ups and downs. I have some lbs to undo. Clothes are feeling a bit snug. The shortest day of the year is on Wed. I always feel so relieved. I am mentally ready to diet, longing to do it, but not sure how to deal with the several social things coming up. I might do my plan, which is strict, just to get in the swing of it & do whatever feels right for the parties. Then get down to business for real afterwards. I get really stressed out about managing parties since losing weight. So I am trying to have a more relaxed approach. Maybe this will fool me into not wanting any treats. One can hope!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Last edited by Sundove; 12-18-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:52 AM   #222  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

I totally didn't work out but I did a lot around the house getting prepared for Christmas. I scrubbed the kitchen and it is looking fantastic! I have sold quite a few items of clothes that don't fit anymore and I have started to make a list of things that need done over this week in preparation. I am also waiting on the delivery of a pair of boots and a top for my mum, as well as a funny pregnancy top for my sister. They better show up before the weekend .

Today I have quite a bit of the list to get on with, one of them being to set up a new Ipad for my 75 year old gran we bought her internet and I will be giving her an email address and apps to keep her busy. My gran is pretty awesome, she works still 3 days a week in an auction house that she has worked in for 30 years. She deals with a touch screen computer and has an Iphone, but she never had internet before. Only once she got Facebook and an iphone she realised how much she googled stuff and kept up with me on my travels. So I can't wait to give her this for Xmas from our family .
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:54 AM   #223  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: 17 Minute Sciatic Pain Relief from Yoga Therapy for Back Pain
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

I am thrilled with my weigh in from the Christmas luncheon at church, yesterday. I only had a slight gain.

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 172
Up: .2

Have a great day and start to your week!
Old 12-19-2016, 08:29 AM   #224  

Smile December 2016 goals

Hello, Hello,

I had the munchies ALL DAY long yesterday...Nothing seemed to satisfy me. I hate when I get like that, but I managed to lose almost a pound anyway. Yeahhhhh!

216/218/214/209.2/211.2/210.3/209

EXERCISE: finally biked 40 min. late late in the afternoon.
DIET: too many fiber bars, too much chocolate, peanut butter on flat bread late in the night (but extremely thin layer of the gooey stuff!)
OTHER: sorted a bag of papers in the den two days ago, cleaned the vacuum yesterday, put more Styrofoam peanuts on my pots of plants outside. Mysteriously the original layer was all gone. Don't think they blew away. They were next to the house!

GOALS:
Weight: maybe I can reach my goal before the end of the year. I am READY to set a lower goal...but I'm not "there" yet.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:56 AM   #225  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning all

A quick drive by for me this morning. It's hard but I'm hanging on. I didn't workout Sat or Sunday. The weather was rainy & dreary all weekend. I did barely manage to stay in control of my eating. Yesterday I really wanted to bake some cookies so I bought a pack of frozen Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough and I only baked 6 which were 75 calories each. Now I have the cookies out of my system and today is going great.

Log,

Sat
B: Cappuccino, banana,
L: Pollo Tropical Bowl, cilantro lime sauce, Dove Dark Choc,
D: Skinny Pop Popcorn, Merlot
S: Cashews & pecans (too many), reduced sodium Ritz crackers

Sun
B: missed
L: Pollo Tropical Chicken breast, yellow rice, black beans, cilantro lime sauce, 6 Sugar cookies
D: Salad w/shrimp, Vidalia onion vinaigrette dressing, Ghirardelli peppermint bark chocolate (6 pcs)
S: Amaretto Liqueur, reduced sodium Ritz crackers

Mon
OK today I have to regroup and eat 100% healthy
B: Mixed Fruit salad (pineapple, strawberries, mandarin orange), Latte
L: Lean Cuisine Spaghetti
D: Salad/Shrimp, salad dressing
S: banana, orange

Exercise: Plan to walk for 30-45 mins

Have a great Monday everyone

Last edited by GettinFit; 12-19-2016 at 09:57 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote