Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-11-2016, 02:09 PM   #151  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick check in this am....weight up 1.0 no surprise there. Have company Christmas party and will do my best to stay op. Pushing lots of water today see if that will help with Monday weigh in....
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:03 PM   #152  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

just a quick one before the gym...just got home from church.

b - some bites of DH's burrito that he made with my venison chili and cheese
l - a piece of the Omaha Steaks antipasto stuffed loaf from dinner (so good, but so bad)
d - DH is barbecuing a bunch of meats: pork, chicken, sirloin, filet mignon, burgers --- I will have a piece of meat and some mashed cauliflower, maybe a kale quinoa cake to go with

we are headed to the gym in a few and might get a tree on the way home. We rode 16 miles yesterday; didn't do 20 because it was cold! Will be back later
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:14 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

I weighed in yesterday at 207.8! That was about a 3.5 lb loss from my December 1 weigh in, and I'm down 84 since January 1. I'm feeling good! We're going to my parents house for dinner tonight and my mom is making lasagna. I'm not sure if I will eat any yet, her lasagna is pretty rich! Plus we had pizza last night and I don't think I could handle that much cheese.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:23 PM   #154  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1240 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (530 calories)
salad w/roasted chicken & BHF's ranch 400 calories
apple 80 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (450 calories)
omelette made w/2 eggs, fajita seasoned chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, peppers, American cheese, salsa 450 calories

Exercise
I could only do a short work today. I spent time registering for our new insurance, setting up the automatic payment, etc.
1 Mile Jog w/Leslie

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-11-2016 at 08:23 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:33 AM   #155  
Work in Progress

Christmas dinner success! Meet co-workers prior to dinner to watch football (slaughter) game They had beer I had a coffee and lots of water
Dinner at restaurant, low carb, steak and steamed veggies, one vodka gimlet, more and more water
Home, protein shake (did not eat much of steak at dinner but brought it home)...under 1,000 calories today and under 10 Carbs but protein almost 100...still low on all counts

Tomorrow.....meals planned and ready to go
Old 12-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #156  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

nancylmrn
Great job!

Last night I added on: A full body stretch on my own and SI Joint exercises on my own
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1240 +
Weigh In: 173.8
Down: .2

Have a great day and start to your week!
Old 12-12-2016, 08:41 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Day 1 of my challenge went as well as could be expected. The Christmas party the night before meant that I didn't get home until 4am, so I ended up sleeping in until 11. Because of this weird schedule, I didn't end up eating all the food I was scheduled, but I did my best to eat the protein and vegetables, and leave off the fats/snacks, so it worked out ok. Did my first workout, and it was fairly easy, but cycle one is supposed to be that way. I didn't manage to get in my 2 miles of walking, but I only need to do that 4x/week, so I still have plenty of time to catch up.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:17 AM   #158  

Smile December 2016 goals

How many ways can I say Hello!

Anyway, I am almost there!
216/218/214/209.2/209

EXERCISE: went for a walk yesterday. I used to know someone who worked in the health industry in Germany. She told me to walk, not swim, not bike to lose weight and belly fat. She also said to massage my "jelly" belly.
DIET: was really hungry yesterday. Is very easy to munch TOO MUCH. Don't know how some of you get by on 1200-1400 calories a day. I'd be thinking about food all day long. I had 3 fruits yesterday, carrots and V8 juice plus other stuff. Think I need to eat more veggies. Think I need to limit myself to one square of Giardelli's/day. I do some egg beaters on flat bread frequently. Read that you can increase metabolism by up to 8% by putting pepper flakes in your food. Maybe I will try it in my eggs.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #159  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

Teleworking today thanks to the snow! Hope everyone has a great day. Need to do some stretching my calves are super tight for some reason. I need to eat spinach today, too. Giving blood on Friday. 179.4 this morning. Planning on making soup for lunch.

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:06 PM   #160  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

So all weekend I have been feeling a little bloated and for the record of TMI I haven't pooped in about 4 days. So today after my app with the surgeon about my Tendonitis (who thinks that the weight lifting has actually really helped my arms), I went into the pharmacy to get some Lactulose. I took the stated dose in hope to aid my fuller tummy and I have been in so much discomfort ever since, I feel like there should be a warning with that stuff, I can't take the dog a walk tonight because it would be dangerous to go far from the toilet .

I am trying to look on the bright side the scale might be nicer to me tomorrow

But for my plans this week, I need to stick on track with my calories and Macros. Today has been quite good, I am at 1345 but Will have a hot choc later to make it 1380 with 145g of protein.

I also worked on my arms today, I will also do 60 calf raises later tonight to get a little workout on my calves.

Diana I am glad your back is feeling better, let us know about the squatty potty, I have heard a lot about it. It must be bloomin good for a thigh workout

Emily I know a lot of people who have trouble with weight gain (just a little) while on BC, I am on one that I don't think you can get in the USA for some reason. Its a pop pill called Cerazette, has a 12 hour window to take it which is very very handy. I have never put on with it, thank goodness because I don't need any extra . Hope you did well in your exam.

Syckgirlsfv Oh I don't know how you can deal with a snorer, I am one of these people who just can't sleep through a snorer, especially a loud one. My friend with benefits I had when I was younger was a bad snorer, he used to always moan about waking up and I'm gone from his house as I would get a taxi home . Not a choice you have lol but you have my respect for sticking around. Hope you get to catch up on some snoozing.

GettinFit Have fun in Florida

Margot Well done on being so good at the dinner, I am glad that you felt great. I have 2 weddings next year and I can't wait to dress up for the first one and I hope I feel beautiful in the photos.

WeekendBoater I am not a fan of Lamb either, but my whole family love it. When people tell me what they have made in a slow cooker I get jealous, it always sounds so yummy. I may need to invest in one, but I am a bit paranoid at it setting the house on fire when im not there yet I haven't heard of that happening.

Sundove I am very similar just now coming up to xmas, always little candies and sweets everywhere I go.

Jules 84?? Wow, that's Amazing!! Well Done! I aimed to lose 1lb a week and since starting in January I have only lost 42, by the last week of December I should of been 50 down but I am 8.5lbs behind

Nancy Sounded like a great day out, well done on keeping the carbs down, I always struggle with that.

Monte What macros are you going by? I am working this week on keeping my carbs down, but my fibre up.

kelijpa I am having a tight half day also, think I did too many calf raises yesterday.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #161  
Work in Progress

Another quick reply right now

Yes I was up officially 1.0 lbs for the week...wow 2 evenings with a few alcoholic drinks and 5 cookies ..who knew it would mess with me this much. So water water water water....I am floating

Montecristo, can you tell me more about the weight lifting you do?

Diana, your calories were lower than your normal

Jules, great job on your loss for the month

Keli, Teri hello!

Scots, I sure hope you get some relief soon
Old 12-12-2016, 08:20 PM   #162  

All

Scotsgal Is that a frowny emoticon by your 42 lb weight loss this year?? I say
Well done!

Btw that's great what your surgeon said about weight lifting helping your arms. Is that where you have the tendonitis?

Today went well, calories 1250, though I didn't measure carefully. That is coming next
B egg white omelet with veggies, protein shake/cashew milk in coffee, cashews
L salad with chicken, almonds, oil & vinegar
D protein shake, Brussel's sprouts
S Clementine orange, piece of tofu
Exercise Bridge, plank, wall stretch for calves. The bridge feels wonderful for my tight hip flexors.

Last edited by Sundove; 12-12-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #163  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

MonteCristo Good day with day 1 of your challenge.

Teri I have also heard that walking was the best form of exercise.

Kelijpa Great job staying in the 170's. How is Hunter doing? Is he getting any Christmas presents this year? I got Cody a box of treats and a 2 pack of Lamb shanks. He's got some sort of food allergy and seems to do well with lamb, which I consider totally gross, but I'm not eating it, right?

Scotsgal I hope your tummy feels better. Have you tried warm lemon water or even just warm water when you first get up? That seems to help a lot of people. Someone else on here mentioned the Squatty Potty. I hope we can get some feedback on it.

Nancylmrn
A pound gain is not bad with the holiday stuff going on.

Sundove Good job on your day.

Enjoy your evening!
Old 12-12-2016, 09:10 PM   #164  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)

Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Patrick Goudeau's Kickbox Burn
Old 12-13-2016, 01:29 AM   #165  

Hi ladiesss, I hope you all had a great weekend and night. It's terribly late here, I was doing some research and fixing some papers and wanted to check in. I did my WI this morning , it is the one month mark of my south beach plan and I am down 14 lbs! I am back in onederland, which I was for most of the year with the exception of putting back quite a bit of weight in fall before I started. DH lost last parent and I was laid up, we ate everything!!! It was awful! Thank god we started to eat healthy again..anyways I am happy for the loss but still not cocky or confident because this is the third time I did this this year gals! yes! I lose about this amount and then seem to veer off! I am so sick of it and I feel this is my last chance! I had problems with my legs for the first time in my life(starting 2 years ago) and for an educated person I can be pretty stupid! NOW I have to stick with it!

This is my goal, stay with it and keep on going on a day by day basis and only weigh in periodically and just focus on health and keeping to plan. I can gain weight very easily if I am not careful. I am so thankful for you all and for being here, it has been a tremendous help and I really appreciate all of you and all of your support!

I have read the posts and will catch up on personals tomorrow. I think you are all doing great and it is a challenging month! Keep on shining ladies and let's stick together! Catch you all in the morning.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote