Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-24-2016, 10:15 PM   #301  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Flower We are still home. We will leave tomorrow after church and lunch. Great job with the trampoline.

Total Approx 1369 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (400 calories)
Grilled chicken cool wrap from Chick-fil-a no sauce 350 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (705 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise
1+ hour outdoor walk
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 11:59 PM   #302  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good eve!
wow what a whirlwind day!

I have actually been stressing myself out at the thought of my nephew, his wife and their two small children coming to my home today. Last time the wee ones visited my home (and the two previous times) were a nightmare. Parents did not monitor them and I would find them in places that were off limits (i.e. office) going through drawers blah blah etc. They even set off the security alarm at my daughters after pulling a chair up to the code box and hitting all the buttons repeatedly. Any this time they were very well behaved (after all the nephew did invite himself and family) this time and for once I was glad they could come....now if my nephew could get over his narcissistic behaviors and need to dominate every conversation LOL, but he has always been like that. you can love it or leave it haha

Weekend Boater & Teri I just want to say a special thank you for your insights and thought out responses. Sometimes I can't see the nose beyond my face and am quick to judge it made me sit back and reflect how it is so easy to judge someone when you have not walked in their shoes. I sincerly want to thank you for reminding me that everyone has feelings and we don't always know what is going on and why one reacts one way and others don't.

I would like to add this insight to my new years resolution to examine more closely before I judge anyone on their actions...that whole he who casts the first stone...or is it don't throw stones at a glass house, can't see the forest for the trees or some such words of wisdom...

I see so far I think everyone has done a bang up job with staying near or op today. My test came when my mom gave us all what we refer to as the 'holy grail'....chex mix....I got my holiday bag and...dare I admit it....I have not opened it! usually it is every man for himself do not touch my bag. times like these that low carb thing is really really hard for me to stick too.

I did budget for two alcoholic drinks today and maybe even tomorrow.
Calories today Calories1210, Carbs 7.7, Protein 88, Fat 75 and I will add that second drink soon..
Friday Calories 1089, Carbs 7.5, Protein 79, Fat 68

So I have a little wiggle room
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 01:31 AM   #303  

Hi ladies It is 1 a.m and I don't have time to do all personals right now as I am beat but it was, as always, so nice to come in and read your news!

There are some things I wanted to share. First and foremost, I hope you all had a great night! Nancy, regarding the children, I have had that happen to me in the past too so I totally know what you mean, lol.

Had a great time at mom and dad's. She decorated the house beautifully and my SIL and I banded together and cleaned up. It was a delicious dinner and I did as planned and hit the fudge as planned! lol What made me real happy was their reaction when they saw me. When my bro walked in, first thingh e said was "oh you lost a lot of weight". Did I like it? You bet I did!

They also noticed of course that I was walking normally and in boots even! Ladies, tonight was the first time in 10 months that I wore shoes! and shoes with heels! That was a real milestone for me. My clothes had gotten baggy and I found the black pants I wore in April (when I had lost weight) and they are a comfortable 14 with a new top Dh bought me and a cool sweater so it felt good but most of all, I so cherished being with them and seeing them again.

I want to share with you about DH because this is good incentive, I feel. He has being weighing in pretty much daily and he was at the same weight and mostly up and down a bit for hmmmmmm maybe 2 weeks , idn? but he kept with it and all of a sudden BAM! The scale started going down andhe lost a few more pounds. I don't recall the exact number but I will let you know. His patience paid off! One of the girls at the store asked him if he was a rock star when he came in to get me and I was so happy because I like his hair and did not want him to cut it...hahahah

I can't believe I am up so late tonight but then again I can! As for the leftovers, I did as I said and did not have any after. THing is , when I stya up later (like now) I will get hunrgry again but promised myself not to have another meal and wont! It will just have to wait until tomorrow...I have worked so darn hard to get on a schedule and it is much too easy to break it if things go array. I had beef tonight and last night so decided to skip any leftovers and save it for DH. I will be a busy bee tomorrow cooking the fish and that is what we plan to have tomorrow.

Again, much love and warm wishes to you all and I will catch you soon!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 05:26 AM   #304  

Default Happy Holiday!

Hi there,

WkendBoater...size 14 pants! YEAH! Wish I was there. I have changed my perspectives on size since I was a teenager...

Celebrated the holiday with my family yesterday. I was too focused on the food. I don't like when I am like that. I ate more than I should have, but it could have been a lot worse. I was really hungry when I went, but I did not leave feeling stuffed when I left. I did not eat dinner, but I had oat cereal/milk and an orange in the middle of the night. I am thinking maybe I should try a fiber drink before/during holiday meals.

EXERCISE: did not feel like working out. It was drizzling so I did not walk. And I did not swim. But I did 40 minutes on the bike. That's a drudge.
DIET: no food mover, desserts: 2 pieces of peanut butter fudge, 1 peanut butter cookie, ??? sugar cookies, no pie. I think maybe I had 6 or 8 little sugar cookies. Nyahhhhhh. Plus too much cheese and crackers, chips, macaroni salad, ham sandwich with cheese, a glass of wine and two cups of non alcoholic wassail. Left the wassail and wine with the relatives.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:30 AM   #305  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Merry Christmas! Sending out love to all of my check-in buddies. {{hugs}}

Calories for yesterday: 1360 +
Weigh In: 172.4
Down: .2

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-25-2016 at 07:34 AM.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:03 PM   #306  
Work in Progress

Merry Christmas Ladies hugs to you all today

WI up a bit but not worried 172.2, Today's plan should be op and will skip the alcohol it was really disappointing last night LOL.
Weekend....you sexy thang you strutting in your size 14 hehe
Terri what a great job not letting the hohoho season upset your routine very much
Diana, merry Christmas too you and wow down at your WI
Old 12-25-2016, 10:17 PM   #307  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

We are out of town and made it to our hotel. I didn't have time to swim since I had to get our room/luggage sorted and in order. It's late and I'm tired so I won't be using the gym, either.

Enjoy your evening and rest well.
Old 12-26-2016, 02:20 AM   #308  

Smile December 2016 goals

Hello,

Happy Holiday (again)!

I decided not to weigh in for a few days. I don't want to "punish" myself. I ate out and went to see "Lion". It is a really good movie about a little boy in India who gets lost.

EXERCISE: none. I thought about biking at 11 pm...but I did not quite get over to the bike. I watched "Eddie the Eagle" fly (ski jumping) in a film on tv.

DIET: no food mover. Ate egg white and cayenne pepper on flat bread and an orange for breakfast, 1/2 club sandwich, broccoli, plus 2 bites of dessert for lunch, and 1/2 club sandwich for dinner. Other desserts included: 2 pieces of dark chocolate, 2 bags of gummies, 1/2 c of chocolate milk, 1 fiber bar. Oh, I just had an apple. Oh, I also had coffee and lemonade. I am probably way over calorie wise. I think it wasn't a bad day. It is just when you eat out, there are a lot of hidden calories that are not usually in my diet.

GOALS:
EXERCISE: walk, swim, or bike.
DIET: use food mover. My food mover is set for 1800 calories. I usually go over, but without it, my calorie intake could be much, much higher.
OTHER: stop procrastinating and get car washed and vacuumed, do some paperwork, and buy some stuff.

Gosh, I am hungry tonight. An apple just does not satisfy me.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:54 AM   #309  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone survived all the goodies & treats yesterday. I didn't log yesterday but I didn't do too bad with eating. My cold is much better so I am going to try and get a walk in today. I haven't worked out since Thursday and my body is crying out for exercise. My weight this morning was 207. I'm hoping to end the year at 205 so I need to be 100% OP the rest of the week.

Today's log

B: Thomas mini bagel, 1cup skim milk, coffee with creamer
L: smoked turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, 1 Great Value ice cream cup
S: granola bar, banana
D: tortilla chips, 1 glass merlot
Exercise: none

Last edited by GettinFit; 12-27-2016 at 09:38 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 12:02 PM   #310  
Work in Progress

Good morning Good morning

I think we should all get tee shirts that say I survived the holiday So last evening after the guest left what do I do??? Well of course give my self some holiday cheer in a glass and then a small bowl of traditional chex mix. Now you all know (or not) that I count carbs not calories and chex mix it oh....I don't know.... way out of my league but ate some anyway. It was our yearly treat from my mom made with love. Then I get on the scale this morning after this indulgence and what to my wondering eye appear??? a loss on the scale. How the heck is that possible

I will take it So now back to the grind and in search of some taco bell hot sauce I tried it on eggs the other day and am in love with this flavor. So before breakfast this morning a trip to the store and hunt it down. If I can't find it then I will go to taco bell and get a packet or two

Last edited by nancylmrn; 12-26-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 12:08 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 12/26/16

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great holiday!

Just a short post for today for accountability.

12/24/16 - calories, about 3,000. Walked 3.2 miles with dogs. Steps, 9,360. Calories burned, 260 net.

12/25/16 - calories, about 3,000. Walked 3.2 miles with dogs. Steps, 12,609.

12/26/16 - plan for today - calories 1,223; carb 61; fat 49; protein 136; sodium 1,629; sugar 33. Exercise - walked 3.2 miles with dogs, burned 260 net calories. Steps so far today, 8,932.

My eating was not good over the holiday. I had planned for eating what I wanted, in moderation. Mentally, I thought I accomplished that until I logged calories in MFP. As they say, ignorance is bliss. . I plan to get back on track today. I already walked and plan to have a lower cal day for the next couple to make up for the excess. Might be tough because my mom made me and my roommate cookies for Christmas. Let me tell you...he needs them a lot more than I do. So, I'm putting them in his room...out of sight, out of mind...I hope!

Greetings and support to everyone! Have a great day!
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:19 PM   #312  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Certain days will be better than others this week. Today was a good day. I will try to keep up with the exercise to off set some of the calories.

This Morning: 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes kicking, paddling, and swimming
Tonight: 20 Minutes on the treadmill

Total Approx 1373 calories +

Breakfast: 260 calories +
Coffee w/sugar/stevia blend
Organic valley vanilla shake 260 calories

Lunch/Dinner combo: 1113 calories
PF Changs lunch menu
egg drop soup 40 calories
chicken egg rolls (they are cut in half, I ate 3 halves) 213 calories
beef w/broccoli (I ate 1/2-3/4 of it, gave to DH so he could have more food, I am taking full credit for it though) 420 caloires
steamed brown rice (again I only had 1/2-3/4 of it) 190 calories
shared berry shortcake 250 calories

Enjoy your evening!
Old 12-26-2016, 11:06 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 12/26/16

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well tonight.

Just wanted to post for accountability...went way over calorie goal today. Started a new med about 10 days ago and I think it is having an effect on my appetite. I've got to rein this in before I do too much damage.

I've done well with exercise, but not well with the eating. The strange thing is that I was less hungry on 800-1000 calories a day when I was doing the commercial diet plan. I think it is because I was in ketosis on that plan. It made it a lot easier to stick to a plan when I wasn't that hungry.

Well, thanks for reading and supporting me in spite of my slips. Hope everyone has a great night.
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:43 AM   #314  

Hi Everyone, It's nice to read your updates. Count me in on the I Survived tshirt! I feel such a sense of relief knowing there will be less temptation out there. And we are marching toward linger daylight.

This will be short as I have a weird thing going on with my arm after trying out a new exercise machine.

Zoniegirl That sounds frustrating to experience hunger like you describe. Fwiw, I had a similar experience w bingeing after a commercial diet in the same calorie range. Apparently ketosis suppresses appetite. I know you will figure it out--looking into the meds is a good idea .

Today I ate well. My weight is up, I know what to do.

Last edited by Sundove; 12-27-2016 at 04:43 AM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 04:01 AM   #315  

hi everyone
Saturday and Sunday I was on plan. I did very well. However, on monday I went a bit wild with Salted caramel chocolate balls and then chocolate peanutbutter santas marked half price. I also had cooked apple slices. Way too much of it. So I am expecting the scale to show an increase on Tuesday. I probably will not even weigh myself.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote