Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-06-2016, 10:00 PM   #76  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Tonight was my ladies church meeting. I brought **drum-roll please** grilled chicken salad! I think it's getting to be a joke about me and my salads. I told them, if I have to eat diet food, they have to eat diet food. Of course they all took a bit of salad but ate all the goodies that everyone brought. I am happy that I stuck with my salad. I remember when I first started going to these meetings I was a nervous wreck about everything. I didn't know what to bring, what to put the food in, how to act, etc. Now I have gotten the hang of things. I need to bring what I need to eat. I have a container with different compartments for the different salad fixings. In my main bowl I put the chopped romaine. I keep everything separate in case someone doesn't like something. I have a few different tongs that I take, too. I also bring a variety of dressings for people to choose from and of course I have my Bolthouse Ranch for me.

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise
TJ Cardio Party Mix 2

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-06-2016 at 10:01 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:06 PM   #77  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Ok ladies

drum roll please True to form I gained 1.4lbs overnight

really I did!....I know this has to be some type of water weight or freak of nature whatever....but boy my physic took a beating for it

So I expect the next 4 to 5 days will be me slowly going back down to Monday weight and the pretty 10 lbs I thought I lost <sigh>

Other than that was a great day LOL

Had my checkup with the Dr. Told him about this dry cough I have had for a long period of time he asked a 100 questions and decided I have heart burn and it is acid reflux....wtf??? I have no symptom other than this dry cough that I swear is from medication (he disputes that and says it is not one of the side effects...I beg to differ) Now I am suppose to take another med for two weeks to see if that helps. Forget it I don't need to take a drug for something I know I don't have...so in a nutshell he does not have a clue and is guessing

Next year ....new Dr.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:41 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 252/223/165

Height: 5.9 / 175cm

Hi Everyone,

I had a super long post but I (stupid) closed the tab. Ugh.

I'm super proud of everyone and everything is ok here.

I'll write more tomorrow.
Margot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:50 PM   #79  

Weekend Boater, thank you so much, I do feel better tonight. My headaches have been upsetting my stomach. That is a little unusual, in the past, I hardly got upset stomachs from headaches/migraines. The past month I have been getting more headaches and been nauseous.

MonteCristo, I am going to return my jeans and not get any right now. I went to Wal-Mart today and bought a mat for pilates and yoga. I also bought myself an outfit to workout in.
My gums are soooooooo much better. After all this pain, I made the decision to start taking better care of my teeth. I bought a brand new toothbrush. I've also cut way, way down on drinking pop. I should give it up, period and I'm still going to try. Mountain Dew has really hurt my teeth. I've decided to change dentists. I'm going to start going to The Ohio State College of Dentistry. They were so nice when I went there for my emergency office appt and my current dentist isn't really all that friendly.

Like I said, I ran to Wal-Mart today and spent way too much money, of course. I finished up my daughter's Christmas. I got her some Pioneer Woman kitchen utensils and a 2017 calendar book she can keep in her purse.

That's about it for now. Much love to you all.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:02 PM   #80  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Weekend Boater - Thank you!!

Scotsgal -
I apologize if I missed it before; what is your online business?

Oh boy... Today was rough. Really rough. I couldn't stop snacking on odds and ends (like a spoonful of peanut butter, some prunes, some walnuts, a stick of cheese), also had Biscotti when I bought coffee this morning

I just didn't feel well today. Didn't get enough sleep. Took a nap, and skipped my cardio workout and just did TurboFire Abs 10 instead.
Oh well. Tomorrow WILL be better!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:05 PM   #81  

Hiiiiiii! I am so tired but did what I had to do! I went grocery shopping and made the snack packs, omg ladies! Dh is doing so well, I want to keep it going.

I so know what you gald mean about the time factor,I really spend a lot of time. I was slow today for sure but glad I got it all done

Scotsgal darn it blue eyes! come back to us!

GettiFit that is awesome! It is so nice to have you back!

MonteCristo Miss you and I know I am not alone! I laughed when you said " you would croak" about not having internet lol ..ditto!.

Margot I copy and paste every time, god help me if I do not! lol

nancy hang in there! I so admire you going weeks now! Keep up the good work hon.

Diana nice going on that outing! OMG! I might be going to a neighbors gathering soon, lord help me! lol I sooooo do not want to offend thenm, it's bad enough I do not eat meat much, now this? ay ayay/

Scotsgal, Emily, coolmom, and to allllllllll of you! A big hug! Catch you soon beautiful ladies!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:09 PM   #82  

Emily don't worry, you are doing sooo good! We all have off days here and there. Maybe hit the hay and tomorrow you wake up to a new day! Keep kicking butt hon! You are doing great!
Old 12-06-2016, 11:34 PM   #83  

I wanted to tell you ladies, I bought this stuff, that pb2 stuff. Dh is doing so well, I hate to even tempt him with it and I don't even know how it isssss? I have no PB in the house, lord help me if I did! I found some sugar free jam and this powder stuff? (ah I am weary) and I don't want to screw him up but when the time comes maybe I can find a cool outlet. I will test it and see what happens I guess.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:38 PM   #84  

Margot We miss you! Most definitely post! This stupid thing! lol Copy and paste! I do it every time, otherwise, forget it!
Old 12-06-2016, 11:45 PM   #85  

lisa that sounds like an awesome goal that you have there! keep it up! I am not a pop drinker, I don't buy it for the house but I know how hard habits can be. I think it is fantastic that your giving it up! My way is not to have stuff in the house, period! It really does help! Tea is so nice too! Remember to have a replacement! It does a world of good. Thank you for reminding me to have some nice teas! smile......feel better and keep up with your good work!
Old 12-07-2016, 07:11 AM   #86  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Weekend Boater - PB2 is awesome.

You can mix it with water, it's delicious.
Mix it with milk, it's also delicious.

Also i like to put some in my vanilla greek yogurt.
No shame!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:42 AM   #87  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

So apparently my old provider has hotspots in the area that they haven't yet taken us off of I feel like I am stealing

Last night I sat Making up a big chart for the next 2 weeks up until Christmas. Detailing workouts to do, so that I can fill it all in and track to try and lose as much as possible before Christmas, I really need to kick up a gear for the next 18 days or so. Today is Leg day, I also need to take the dog out because she has been acting up a bit after eating now 2 full little baggies of chocolate Santa's wrapped in foil. The second she tore open the wrapping paper to get to it .

Emily I am a PA for Scottish Pipe band's and Highland dancers, But I am actually trying to work out a way to maybe start up a plus size online shop. The US is so advanced in plus size clothing and the UK are so far behind. There are certain things that are still not widely available over here. But its all research and working out how to do it.

Weekend Ill be in and out depending on how the hotspot holds up. Plus are my eyes blue in my pick? They change colour depending on the light, but they are actually green. (which is why they are notorious for changing colour). Someone told me one time they were like a yellow marble I feel like one of those superheros who can change who you are
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:03 AM   #88  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Hip Pain (SI joint) premix from Barbara Benagh's Yoga for Stress Relief
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 175 (TTOM)
Down: 1 pound

Have a great day!
Old 12-07-2016, 09:42 AM   #89  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies

MonteCristo - Glad you had a great time while away.

Scotsgal - I like your idea of making a chart for the rest of the year. I may copy you on that. I want to end 2016 with a bang

Weekend Boater - Thanks for the welcome back! It's nice to go on vacation but always good to be back home and back in my routine.

I finally weighed in today. The Friday before I left I was 208 and today I am 209. Not bad at all considering that in the past, I've been up 10 pounds after cruising. Hopefully by Friday, I'll be at or below 207.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:48 AM   #90  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
I finally weighed in today. The Friday before I left I was 208 and today I am 209. Not bad at all considering that in the past, I've been up 10 pounds after cruising. Hopefully by Friday, I'll be at or below 207.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
That is awesome work! You did great!