Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-10-2016, 09:13 AM   #136  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

EmilyLarnder
Maybe you can try a different BCP. I have heard others say that they don't have weight gain with certain ones. I felt I gained with the ones I was on, though. Have a fun weekend.

Last night I added on: A full body stretch on my own and SI Joint exercises on my own
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 173.2
Down: .2

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:08 PM   #137  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning all

scale says 157.6 this morning I had Thai fried rice with chicken last night, so I don't know why! I also had 2 mini wines...but I'll take it!

I'm just having a cup of coffee right now...DH was snoring (he still is I can hear him ) and I tried to go to sleep on the couch this morning around 6:30 because I just could NOT sleep...let's just say that was a big FAIL so I got up and cleaned the house. I'm tired now! It's 9 am here and he is STILL asleep and I'm tired but now feel like it's too late so I'll be cranky today :/

I'm going to make a shake for breakfast after my coffee, and then have some tea. I don't really know what we're doing today but DH mentioned a bike ride. It's only going to be 66 degrees today and cloudy...yuck. To me that's COLD. We need to get our Christmas tree, too. I'll be back later!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:27 PM   #138  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello all,

I apologize for not being able to read everyone's post right now. I'm in route to FL to check on my Mom but I wanted to check. Eating has been good so far. My weight was 207.6 today, same as yesterday. I'm hoping that it will be the same or lower when I return home on Tuesday.

Have a great Saturday everyone.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:40 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 252/223/165

Height: 5.9 / 175cm

Hi Everyone, I'll keep it short and sugar-free sweet: Weight today: 235.

Yesterday I went to a Holiday Gala hosted by DH's firm. It was super fun to get dressed up and I felt beautiful (which is pretty rare) .

It was a sit down dinner, I had some duck and broccoli, and skipped desert. I limited myself to two (very small) glasses of wine .

I feel I did great this week, except for exercise. I will improve next week.

I am proud of all of you!
Margot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:21 PM   #140  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey again ladies! just a quick breakfast update: 310 vegan vanilla shake w/almond cashew milk, livfit powder, chia seeds, spinach, fresh pineapple

it was so GOOD! I also had my 310 slimming detox tea and my strawberry lemonade is in my fruit infusion bottle (with sliced lemons in the infuser) in the fridge. I'm ready for the day! I hope you all have a fantastic day and stay warm!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 12-10-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:55 PM   #141  

Good afternoon ladies, hope you're all having a great weekend. Quickie post for now. Last night I made the baked haddock again (yum), tonight I plan to have grilled chicken with broccoli. We went for a walk and out a bit and omg, froze!

GettinFit, Teri, Emily, and Sychgirl congrats on the losses! I hope I didn't miss anyone. Diana, you're very dedicated doing the stretches and hip work, I hope your feeling better and having a nice weekend too! all of you!

GettinFit - great going on getting that scale down! I hope your mom is okay.

Emily - that is wild! You were right about the bcp's, maybe some others wont have that effect, as Diana mentioned.

Sychgirl-stay warm? lol smiling, I am! in the house bundled up......brrrr out there! The poor squirrel was thirsty and crunching up the ice from the deck, I put some water out and yeah, it froze in no time! lol

Margot-I am glad that you had a wonderful time at the party, sounds like it was very nice and a great dinner with no dessert, wtg!

Scotsgal, nancy, montecristo, zonie, coolmom, jessika, Diana, and to alllll of you ladies, hope you are having a great weekend Montecristo, are you all ready for tomorrow? I have to go back to the market Monday. I bought stuff to make lunch tomorrow.

Having my parents over for a nice lunch. I am making lamb chops (baby ones), I slow cook it in a sauce, it melts in your mouth and DH and my parents LOVE it! I don't eat it, I like it but it's too rich for me...maybe I will have one. I am making an eggplant dish as well in the oven and greek salad. Tomorrow night I am making omelette's and then I am out of stuff! Market again Monday.

Hope you all have a great night and day tomorrow.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #142  

Hi Everyone
I have some reading to do on this thread--looks like a lot's happening!

Diana Yay on healing thyself with the SI joint pain!

Margot Bravo on feeling beautiful & making healthy choices at DH's work party. It sounds like a great evening. You did fantastic this week!

WeekendBoatr Nice-sounding meals It sounds like you are busy in the kitchen. Hope you enjoy the time with your folks.

EmilyLarnder Wow, nice drop. Maybe it's from the stopping the pill, but you also have been working hard at it. So I would take it Good luck on your exam!

GettinFit Back afew days--WTG handling your cruise and even getting in the exercise. That's fantastic!

Sycksgirlsfv Yeah, 66 sounds cold for where you are. I'm just north of SF & it's been pouring for the last 8 hours, non stop. Nice job on your loss!

MonteCristo I haven't posted much since you got back from Pittsburgh, and now you're aiming for Ireland??? How cool is that? I continue to be in awe of your lifting workouts. How wonderful that they have made your back feel good.

Flower123 I hope you are on the road to recovery from the strep. It sure is nice to see you posting!

Teri, Zonie,Nancylmrn, Nicholsfamily and everyone else! I need to get my bod off the sofa for a bit, will be back soon, once I've confessed. (See below)

I had a good week until yesterday. No sugar, eating a little more than I need but holding the line. I'm not sure what happened but I felt very hungry when I walked into work. I had packed good food, but I was itching for something sweet. It's hard to distinguish an addiction craving from an actual need. I actually do sometimes feel energetic and clearheaded with some fast carbs like bread or sweets. I thought this might be one of those times when my brain was actually needing that type of fuel. I ended up eating a lot of food, a little sweets. Today I ate a lot of sweets and a little food.

This is how I roll in the wintertime. On Wednesday, after I am through the long shifts until NYs day I will begin a weight loss plan . In the meantime, I will withdraw from sugar and store bought food that has more taste (and more salt) than my usual homemades. It's time to reset the amount & type of foods I think I need.

Last edited by Sundove; 12-10-2016 at 05:55 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 06:43 PM   #143  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Hello all,

I apologize for not being able to read everyone's post right now. I'm in route to FL to check on my Mom but I wanted to check. Eating has been good so far. My weight was 207.6 today, same as yesterday. I'm hoping that it will be the same or lower when I return home on Tuesday.

Have a great Saturday everyone.
GettinFit I hope everything is OK with your Mom.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:43 PM   #144  

Default December 2016 Goals

Hi! Hope you are doing well.

GettingFit, I hope that your Mom is okay.

Weight is a tad up.

EXERCISE: swam 60 laps. Can't say that I have overeaten today. I skipped the food tasting at Sam's Club.

DIET: No fast food. No food tasting.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:11 PM   #145  

Gettinfit Oh dear I missed that you were on the way to check on your Mom. I hope she is okay.

Teri Congrats on the under 210 club, esp in this challenging season! WTG

Scotsgal & Lisaluvshearts!

MonteCristo Sending you to help with reining it in. You can do it, and I'm right with you yanking on my reins!

Last edited by Sundove; 12-10-2016 at 07:14 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 09:54 PM   #146  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

I ate a bit too much tonight. The culprit . . . . roast. I prefer fatty meats like prime rib and ribeye steak. I always cook chuck roast. It gets fork tender and just so good. I don't know my exact calories of the roast, but I do know it was too much.

Total Approx 1740 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (530 calories)

salad w/roasted turkey & BHF's ranch 400 calories
apple 80 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (950 calories)
chuck roast 600 calories
carrots, potatoes, celery, onions 250 calories
fruit 100 calories

Exercise
KCM's Body Design Cardio Bootcamp & Light Dumbbell Cardio Sculpting w/5's
Old 12-11-2016, 12:14 AM   #147  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Wow girls you all are so awesome That it will have to be personals on Monday because:

1. sheesh this is the 4th time in 8 weeks I have indulged in a bit of alcohol only this time I ate 5 (that is FIVE) chocolate/mint cookies. So I ended up with 47 carbs for the night. Instead of my normal 11-15 carbs. Good news is WI was a bit of loss but I expect Monday will be the day of consequences for poor choices.
2. I have office Christmas party tomorrow night....I know I will be ok with meal choices but may need help with the extras that are always served. I was so good good during Thanksgiving and now I am falling
3. I think that after 8 weeks of being on such a strict regimen that my inner devil wants some attention

ok I am done being a whinny baby thank you for being a great audience
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:24 AM   #148  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Debbie Siebers Slim & Limber and SI Joint exercises on my own
Nothing for this morning

You gotta love how the body works. Friday I was on plan and yesterday I was down .6. Yesterday I had a bit too much and I am up .8. Just lovely. Should be an incentive to stick 100% to plan.

Calories for yesterday: 1740 +
Weigh In: 174
Up: .8

Have a great day!
Old 12-11-2016, 11:13 AM   #149  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!

Sorry for dropping off for awhile, things got busy as they do, no excuses, I meant to post at work, but never did.

Things are going well here. 178.8 after spending the day in NYC with my girlfriends. Hope all is well with all of you!

Have to get to the store, supposedly some yucky weather coming and we're out of coffee

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:42 AM   #150  

Smile December 2016 goals

Hello,

Kellypa, a trip to NYC sounds fun.
SyckGirl, your health food sounds really good. Wish you could be my cook!

Wt back down to where I was...Will take a walk today.

216/218/214/209.9/209

Baby steps, ounce by ounce, sooner or more likely later I'll get there.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote