Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-07-2016, 03:06 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Sunday is dessert day and sometimes junk food day at our house so today we had vanilla double stuff oreo cookies and tacos from Taco Bell. We will just see how that affects me in the next few days.

Have a great Monday everybody!

Sundove Thanks for the cooking tips. I will be sure to look for those items.

Diana Glad you got your email working again. No, nobody would ever lie, especially not a politician.

kelijpa Good luck on your work trip.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:44 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 234/179/160

I don't do alot of personals but I absolutely love reading everyone's posts!!

easy day but kinda got the icky/sicky feel. sore throat coming? who knows but will take meds and not do a ton today.
no one seems sicky around me now but who knows where it came from

just eating 2 ribeyes with butter today. not in the mood, keep this day super simple.

at least it is sunny outside but alot of frost, cold. SO ready for early spring I am just annoyed to have to wait!

everyone enjoy their monday!
ZCA72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:01 AM   #108  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Yoga stretch from Leslie Sansone/Jenny Craig Walk Your Way
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1125 +
Weigh In: 165.4
No Change

Have a wonderful day and start to your week.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 09:47 AM   #109  

Height: 5'9"

for All!!

Went to the City yesterday, and of course everything came a bit undone. Went off the Plan, but tried to eat less than I usually do to make up for the sudden influx of Dairy and Carbs. Had half a Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwich. Ordered the Quesadillas (instead of the tacos with all the sides). And when we got home had Rice with Butter and Cheese instead of a real dinner (as there was nothing left!!).

So getting back into the swing of things. Had a Mini Cupcake (pumpkin) for breakky and plan on Fasting for Lunch. Have Coffee with Cream and Sugar in the PM. And then have to go to a Dinner!! If it's Buffet I can work around it. If it's sit down I'll grin and bear it.

Bah, my week is filled with three obligatory dinners and a lunch!!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'6"

Happy Monday everyone.

had a manic weekend as drove to my parents house to collect some more of my furniture (5 hour round trip) and also took them out for dinner.
Had to take my OH's mum out for dinner last night and also did some mad house cleaning.
Got some new scales which annoyingly show my weight a few pounds higher than when i weighed myself on Friday on the old ones.
But been to the gym this morning and been fairly restrained today. out for sushi with a friend tonight so need to try and limit the rice and drink lots of water!
Volatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:22 PM   #111  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

No loss for me after a POP weekend...grr. Still, TOM arrived today (a week early) so I'll probably have a drop soon. My first week of March added up to a whopping -0.6 lb loss..lol, it can only get better from here! I'm proud of myself for still sticking with my plan, despite my temptations, especially since not sticking to my plan certainly won't get me to where I want to go.

I'm still trying to be creative with my menus to keep it interesting, my big winner this weekend was a spinach dip I made and ate with veggies (celery or cucumbers) or low carb pita. It was 1 large tub of plain greek yogurt with 0% fat (500 g), 1 block of frozen spinach with the liquid all drained and squeezed out, 1 tbsp of mayo (I went with full fat since I was using so little), and one packet of dry vegetable soup mix. Mix them all up and let it sit for a while so the flavours develop and the veggies in the soup mix soften. I split this into 5 servings...so you get to have a lot of it at a sitting. I ate this for breakfast and lunch all weekend and it felt so indulgent! It would also be great to make if there was company coming...everyone loves spinach dip. Just thought I'd share this as an idea for any other low-carb folks.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:53 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Personals—
Catching up on personals..I know I’m behind!
[b]Beloved:[b] Thank you for compliment!

Novangel: I am lifting 30 pounds of weights and I don’t know how much the bar is. But I felt like that would be a good start because I am not strong at all…lol. Should I up the reps or should I up the weights? I can’t wait to see your progress!

Angie: Hey now..-.6 is better than +.06 lol You’ll get a drop here soon I’m sure!

Volatis: Hope your weekday is not as crazy!

Inkrid: Good luck at the meals hope they go well!

Hello Diana and [b]Ciecie/b] and everyone else!

Weigh in: 131.4
Calories: 1300
Exercise: 15 minute walk on my lunch …hoping to get a 20 minute walk and weights tonight.

Broke my lowest weight loss this weekend because I stayed on plan! I’m so proud of myself. It has been a rough few weekends of going off plan but I did it this weekend! I’m usually pretty good throughout the week so if I can just stick to plan for a few more weeks..hopefully by the end of april I can fully and 100% go into maintenance while working out and getting stronger. Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 04:44 PM   #113  

32 minutes leslie sansone walk by faith this morning. power walk during my lunch break. will go for another power walk in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 05:07 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 165/160/125

Height: 5'4"

I have been OP with IP and I have not cheated at all and I have gained 3 pounds. I am so upset I am about to give up. Please someone can you help me?
Lorri1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:15 PM   #115  

lorri1972, so sorry you gained. have you had anyone do your measurements lately? you could be losing inches. think you should have them done if you haven't had it done recently.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 09:09 PM   #116  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Sundove I have never had roasted radishes. Interesting that they taste like new potatoes.

Magistra I hope the Oreo's and Taco Bell doesn't cause any problems for you. DH has been craving fajitas and he finally had them today.

ZCA72 How are you feeling? I hope you are better.

Inkrid Good luck with the meals out.

Volatis No worries about the new scale. Just make a new starting point. Enjoy the sushi.

Angie I'm sure everything has slowed down due to TTOM. Hang in there. Thank you for sharing the recipe. It sounds really good. Do you have the mini sweet peppers there? It's 3 different colors in a bag. They are so good and would be great with the dip. This is what I am talking about: http://www.target.com/p/organic-mini...z/-/A-23974746

Nicholsfamily Congrats on the new low! How is your DD with her new meds and breathing issue?

Ciecie Great job!

Lorri1972 I'm sorry that you have shown a gain. Can it be due to hormonal fluctuations (TTOM) or sodium? Have you posted at the IP forum? Maybe they can help out: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 03-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #117  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicke & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts, no legs - w/12's
Old 03-07-2016, 09:45 PM   #118  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all,
Weighed in at 186.1,1 pound of weekend off

Got in some exercise, as well as some bbq...decided to start couch to 5k again, my legs are thanking me for that, think I'll go to bed, I've been up since 3am EST.

Diana they do have a pool, it's supposed to be 80 Thursday so maybe I'll get in it, it's outdoors.

Ok, goodnight all thank you all for the good wishes for safe travels
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:08 AM   #119  
Warrior Princess

Nichols: By rep 8/10 you should be struggling to get there. Once 30p is easier to get to 10 reps then move up to 40p, and so on.

I'm hoping my pics show progress but I'd imagine the 1st month won't be real noticeable.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:05 AM   #120  

hey everyone. I hope to write personals before I go to sleep. But if not, I am thinking of you all.
Hope you all had a good Monday.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote