March 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Page 10 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-08-2016, 06:17 PM   #136  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone, it's doubtful that I will get a workout in today. I noticed the kitchen faucet leaking this morning. I called the plumbing company and they were able to get to the house today. Some type of o-ring needed to be replaced. But they couldn't get the contraption apart. So the option was for me and DH to go shopping for a faucet tonight and the plumber come back another day or the plumber go to the place they shop and get what we need, and hopefully finish it up today. So I sent the plumber off to shop. Hopefully he finds something similar to what we have and can get it done today. We'll see.

The fluidmaster went bad in the men's toilet at the shop today. DH had to replaced that.

There's a real estate place close by that has a house advertised on their sign. It says the house has 5 bathrooms. Really? We only have one at our house and really can't afford that one. We are always having problems with anything that has water going to it.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 06:34 PM   #137  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Kelijpa I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy the pool.

Magistra I'm sitting here waiting for the plumber and really wanting to dive into some snacks! I'm drinking a mug of plain decaf so hopefully that will help me.

Volatis Did they have good music at the bodypump class? I miss the music and "fun" with classes.

ZCA72 Man, I would love to be on your ribeye steak diet right now. We are starting to see the pollen fall here.

Ciecie Hi

Nicholsfamily The water weight and gain will be gone in a few days. Hang in there.

Inkrid Enjoy your evening out.

Sundove Keep chipping away at the 3 pounds. You'll get rid of it.

Larry Sounds like you are enjoying the good life!

Lorri Just hang with it and keep working IP. I know it can be frustrating.

Flower I hope you had a good day. There are log books specifically for passwords. Who would have thought it? The one at work is just a regular address book. I am going to buy the one for passwords for the house. I am trying to make everything obvious and easy, in case something happens to me. Poor DH. He will need to sell everything, buy a little cabin in the woods and go to town once a month.

Novangel It's good that you are feeling smaller. Are you clothes feeling any looser?

Waving HI all around!
Old 03-08-2016, 10:47 PM   #138  

my fitness goals are attained for today. I had a gain at my tops meeting tonight. walked home so took a longer route home from the meeting. the weather was really nice today. no jacket! very unusual for march!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:51 PM   #139  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Well, no workout for me since the plumber didn't leave until after 8:00. After that, DH was talking to someone on the phone. I was in the kitchen snacking. I'm not used to waiting that long to eat. Everything will be accounted for. My calories are high and foods are off plan, but I didn't totally go off the deep end.

Total Approx 2310 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Crap Happens (540 calories)
3 pkgs Toasty crackers 540 calories

Dinner (970 Calories)
Salad w/grilled tuna & BHF's ranch 700 calories
2 pieces of dark bread & butter 270 calories

Exercise:
No exercise
Old 03-08-2016, 10:54 PM   #140  

Diana, you had a stressful day.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:39 AM   #141  
There's always tomorrow!

S/C/G: 196/158.0/140

Height: 5' 6"

I stayed up too late working at my computer. It was a busy day. I had a lot of errands to run and didn't get to my computer until after dinner and I didn't notice the time slipping right into Wednesday. I'm going to bed soon.

Weighed myself this morning and am down a pound. Yay! Hope to keep that pound off for the rest of the week.

Diana ooof, you did have a stressful day. I would have probably caved on the snacks. We have two bathrooms in our house. Sometimes I feel like we need one more bathroom, but just imagine having to clean five bathrooms.

Flower I loved your short/long post!

I read everybody's posts and heard myself laughing aloud several times, so I want you all to know how much I appreciate your posts. Have a nice Wednesday everybody!

Last edited by magistra17; 03-09-2016 at 04:40 AM.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:42 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'6"

Diana - wow a house with 5 bathrooms! All I think is a lot of cleaning! Hope your own water saga gets sorted soon. Yes the body pump class did have a lot of pumping music, I will definitely go each Tuesday as variety to my own workout
Flower - my OH can never remember his passwords, I wish he would write them down somewhere. Its a running joke between us!
magistra17 - yay for the pound!

I had a loss this morning of over a pound. Its amazing how much the body fluctuates from day to day. Just need the downward trend to get a bit more permanent.
I had planned to get into work an hour early so i could go to the gym on the way home tonight. sadly we had such heavy rain overnight that the main dual carriageway was flooded and massive tail backs so I got to work later than usual. Grrr.
Volatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:15 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 234/179/160

Congrats Volatis! a lb. down is sweet!

Yes Diana, we have the pollen flying around here also. soon the cars, porch, ALL, will be covered in yellow. AhhhhCHOO!

------------hi everyone
doing fab on plan.
just eat my ZC and I am a happy person.

brunch is ribeye steak
dinner I think chicken with alfredo sauce

need to seek out great meat sales. my freezer is going down and down and that always worries me with my meats

sunny and nice. going to enjoy this day!

I hope everyone is doing well on their plans and summer is coming, lets rock off some lbs. from us and have a skinny good summer time
ZCA72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:38 AM   #144  

Height: 5'9"

for Everyone!!

Because of all these Obligatory Dinners, I've noticed that I've been eating light or next to nothing at all during the day!!

So yesterday I had a Cherry Smoothie with a scoop of Whey Protein Powder. That kept me going until meeting my cousin and sister at the restaurant. Now, it was a fancy one, so I'm not sure EXACLTY what I ate LOL!! I ordered the Figs Appetizer, but Gods know what was in them or wrapped around them!!! Mystery Sauce! Bread! Then I had the Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Arugula with some Prawns added because the chef was all "You need Protein!" LOL!

Today will have a Vanilla Smoothie. I believe the recipe calls for Almond Milk, Dates and Vanilla Extract. Will go downtown for a Green Drink. Then have to help the Confirmation Class cook for Church Night! Kielbasas are on the menue!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:45 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Weigh in: 132.6
Exercise: 0 right now but it's cardio day.
Calories: 1215-1230

Positive for yesterday --- I got a 45 minute walk in on my lunch due to how beautiful it was outside. & 10 minutes on the stationary bike, and did weights/abs yesterday! **YAY!!**

Not feeling the greatest today. My belly is hurting but I have to push through it because I have a training that's 2 hours away today for work. Going to be one long miserable day...but on the positive note I will be staying away from food until I get back just in case my belly issues want to act up while I'm gone (TMI). I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 09:07 AM   #146  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the support. I/we don't do well with home projects.

No stretch or Oxycise this morning. Still no TTOM but having some symptoms this morning. I have had this off and on the last couple of weeks.

Calories for yesterday: 2310 +
Weigh In: 167.2
Up: 1.8 pounds <-- This is a considerable gain for the actual calories I had. I'm sure it's from the extra carbs/sodium that I don't normally have.

Waving Hi all around! Have a great day!
Old 03-09-2016, 10:04 AM   #147  
Warrior Princess

Diana: My upper arms are smaller, there's more room for them in my jacket and my middle is..well...a little less poochy I guess.

My TOM was weird this month too; it was a little longer than usual and worse cramps in the beginning. I wonder if my cycle is trying to synch with co-irkers. My cycle ended last night but I'm still feeling a little crampy in my lower abdomen. Maybe gas?

My kitchen sink is leaking too...so is the shower head in our master bathroom. Ugh. All of this is going to cost money, maybe DH's Dad can do it he seems to be able to fix anything. We still have the LG to pay for. This place is brand new construction (built 2007) and everything is falling apart. The microwave turntable hasn't spun in years.

Off to work.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:17 AM   #148  

inkrid, I hope you enjoyed visiting with your sister and cousin. nicholsfamily, hope the training session goes well and fast. I just finished 45 minutes of leslie sansone's 3 mile heart healthy walk.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:44 PM   #149  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

S/C/G: +24/+12.6/0

Checking in. I had finished 29 days on plan and then had a fabulous cheat dinner at a friend's birthday party. Now I am on day 4 of the next round of 30 on plan. It has been hard staying on plan after the cheat dinner, but it's getting easier again.

I am reading all your updates and cheering you on!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #150  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone . After a long stall I finally lost 2lbs between Monday and today. I have no problem staying on plan, but I do have problems with retaining water and there are foods I should try harder to avoid, but if losing a little slower is the cost of having more flavour I think I can live with that. I'm talking about simple things like seasoning meat before cooking and having turkey bacon 1-2 times in a week, nothing crazy.

Nicholsfamily -- Great job staying on plan and hitting a new low! You were right, I finally got my drop and it's such a relief. Yes, I self sabotage too, in the past I'd get so excited about milestones that I'd celebrate with cheat meals...which doesn't make much sense when I look back, but seems pretty reasonable in the moment.

Lorri -- I know how frustrating that can be. Do you feel like you are retaining water? If so try drinking more...and then more...the nurses on my plan say that busing water retention requires more and more water. Also, I've done IP before, make sure you are eating your veggie servings to keep things moving.

Diana -- Yes we do have those peppers, they would be great with that dip! I might get some for this weekend, we are having company over on Sunday and I thought I'd make the dip again for them (and me!)

Magistra -- I like your strategy of going to bed when cravings hit, I do that sometimes too...better to sleep than tempt the snack monster.

Volatis -- I love dip too, it just feels decadent and not diety at all. Also, sometimes I'm just tired of meat, so it's a nice change. Congratulations on your loss today!

ZCA -- I need to adopt your attitude..it's not like I've gained, just that the losses don't come as quickly as I like sometimes.

Larry -- Sounds like some good times were had. Great job on remaining on plan through everything!

Flower -- Thank you, that's very kind of your to say. Since I actually seem to have my head in the game this time (and my wallet) I'm really trying to take full advantage of having the right mind frame. You rocked those personals!

Diana -- maybe with five bathrooms they would break and get dirty more slowly...

hello to everyone I've missed!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote