3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-03-2016, 06:16 AM   #46
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/143 on my scale/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Volatis thanks, I was wondering, yum wine...

Larry that's awesome that you got the big chunk of prime rib, as always, you're awesome working your program.

Magistra Hi, we bought some coconut oil, good stuff, I'll have to use it in the eggs tomorrow, that sounds good and the dark chocolate finish...

Beloved warrior great job with the water, I struggle with that off and on, I've been drinking some decaf peppermint tea here and there, it's been helping.

Diana I went back to Feb and saw your posts about Epe Reine, said some prayers for her, what a wonderful thing you're doing for her.

Missing Flower interesting story about the sample lady, yeesh...

Well, 183.8 this morning, DH made some awesome ribs last night, so wasn't sure what the scale was going to say about that...I did get in my planned exercise, I missed my walks at work because of a class I was taking, had to turn in my assignment by the end of the day, so took Hunter for a half hour walk, then did a half hour on the bike. While walking I decided to concentrate on getting exercise back as a regular habit and not obsess too much about food right now, I love to eat, so definitely need to get the activity level back to where it needs to be.

Sun dove I downloaded a couple (3) podcasts of Thich Nhat Hahn last night, looking forward to listening today.

Hope everyone has a great day

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

Success leaves clues, look at what the people you admire are doing to succeed.

Quitting does not get you closer to your goals. Do not quit - adapt

kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:25 AM   #47

Height: 5'9"

for All!!

Volatis` I love Beets! Congratz on the drop!

BelovedWarrior ~ I also love emojiis and personals! I can't write a lot myself, but admire those that do!!

OK Gang, had a couple snafus yesterday... DH, guilt ridden because we are mere Child Facilitators and nothing else, took me out to Lunch! Ordered the Cobb Salad and a Rum and Coke.

Then I had forgotten that it was Church Night ~ and my committee's turn to cook! Had a Pulled Pork Sandwich with tons of Cole Slaw, Kale Slaw and Roasted Veggies around it. Bypassed the desserts. But then during clean up a committee member said "Here" and handed me a platter with one mini brownie left on it. I handed her my tray to be put away and proceeded to take hers to wash. And she goes, "NO! HERE! Have the Brownie!!" LOL..... Yeah, peeps, I did....
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:45 AM   #48

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

novangel: I'm going to go back through the post today and see if I can find it.

Hope everyone is having a great start of the day!

Weigh in: 133.6
Calories: 1200-1250 today
Exercise: Cardio and Weights tonight

I swear I feel like I'm coming down with something... I am feeling the way I felt before I started taking my b12 shots. Extremely drained. I don't know what is going on. Maybe the 7 minutes earlier I've been waking up ..maybe the extra exercise I've put into my routine ....I don't know. Yesterday I was having belly pains so I was sure I was coming down with something well then I realized TOM is right around the corner and they must be coming from that. Hopefully I feel better today but my eyes are already feeling heavy so I don't know if that's going to happen! Hope everyone has a great day ... TTYL

3rd Time Losing the weight...Started at 215 the first two times..this time I'm starting at 173.2.
Next Goal - 170 by December 5 - Met 11/29
Next Goal - 165 by 12/13
Next Goal - 160 by
Next Goal - 155 by
Next Goal - 150 by
Next Goal - 145 by
Next Goal - 140 by
Next Goal - 135 by
Original Low - 131 by
Next Goal - 130 by
Next Goal - 125 by
Long-term Goal - Learn to Maintain!!

Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:59 AM   #49
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/186.6/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (seated)
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 166.8
Down: .4

Have a great day!

My focus for 2018: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and Philippians 4:13

My ticker reflects my original high weight

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!
You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Dian
a
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #50

will work out in a few minutes and go for a power walk!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:21 AM   #51
On break from 3FC.

S/C/G: 210/169/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Yesterday:

B- protein bar
L- peanut butter sandwich and clementines
D- pizza
S- banana and another clementine

Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:41 AM   #52

just finished leslie sansone's 2 mile walk by faith. now off to run errands/power walk.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:51 AM   #53
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Debest – I love your new profile picture!

BelovedWarrior – Gai (so happy to know your real name ) I have trouble getting in all my veggies sometimes too, I know it’s important for keeping us feeling full, but sometimes I’m just not hungry for that taste, you know? I need to change things up, I can get in a rut with veggies, so when I need to eat more I try to find new and interesting flavours to mix it up a bit. My new one in the last week has been to mix about 4oz diced tomatoes with 4 oz cucumber, some diced onion, and then I just add cilantro and lime juice, then just a bit of salt and pepper. I’m not allowed olive oil on my plan, but that would be good on it too. It’s a nice change from my go-to veggies. Don’t be crazy, long personals are the best, and I’m not bothered by emojis at all – I love to see enthusiasm, and it’s contagious, so we all benefit.

SouvenirDarling --

Nicholsfamily – How did baby girl’s first day of preschool go? I am taking pictures each month, I just took my one month photos and I was a little disappointed, but I know it will show more when I compare before to a 2 or 3 month pic. I always feel drained when TOM is on the way, and during the first day or two…I think it does take it’s toll on us.

Inkrid – Congratulations on the new dress! I’m sure it will look even better by Easter.

Michelle -- I weigh daily, but I only report the official weigh ins from my diet clinic. I still like to have a peek at the scale each morning though, it helps me to understand how certain things affect me.

Diana – I forgot about Survivor! I will have to catch up tonight..I think I have it recorded. Congratulations on your loss today!

Hello and good morning to everyone I missed!

I mean to log on here and do some replies every day, but things keep jumping up and distracting me. I finished February with a loss of 15.6 lbs, so I'm happy about that. I seem to be back to slow little losses (0.4 yesterday), but I've set my March goal at 225 which means 13.8 lbs. It's a little less than February, and I have a few more days to do it since we get 31 this month. The real challenge will be that my son and I are taking a trip to Disney from the 16th to the 22nd. It's going to be very hard to resist all the temptations there, but I will do my best. What has everyone else set for a goal this month?

Breakfast: 4 oz cantaloupe, 1 protein bar, tea (258 Calories)
Lunch: 5 oz green salad, 1 tbsp greek dressing, 4 oz gyro, 1 LC pita (437Calories)
Dinner: 4 oz roasted chicken breast, 3 oz broccoli, 3 oz cauliflower, 1 LC pita, 2 tbsp tzatziki (430 Calories)
Total 1126 Calories

Bye bye 260s - 2017/08/15
Bye bye 250s - 2017/09/19
Bye bye 240s -
Bye bye 230s -

Last edited by Angie; 03-03-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:19 AM   #54

just got back from running errands! will hop in the shower and then off to run more errands!
Old 03-03-2016, 01:14 PM   #55

S/C/G: 234/179/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volatis View Post
ZCA72 - another horse girl here. I breed sporthorses and my day job is running an equine charity and showing body. My broodmares are away at stud though so i dont get the benefit of mucking them out!
HI! always nice to meet another horse person!
I love your day job! we bred Spotted Saddle Horses for many years and hubby did alot of showing. toward the end tho it was all western trail for fun. got out of the hoopla of it all. Nothing like horses!

-------------hi everyone

not hungry at all. my gosh I don't even want to be near food LOL
out to eat with hubby early, big old bacon cheese omelet. yum, but I could barely eat it. I don't start eating til around 11 at least and this 9am omelet was delish but I had to force it. SO full now it is scary. Not sure about any other food today. maybe 1/2 a ribeye later down the line. but I have no hunger at all and when I am in this zone I just go with the flow and eat accordingly. my appetite will return a few days from now and I will eat up some great steaks then

chatting on veggies, there is not a veggie on this planet that ever filled me up I require protein. Protein is my key to make me stay full for hours on end. Guess that is why I fall to zero carb eating so easily.

nothing much doing, this and that. usual daily stuff. waiting on rain clouds to come in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful on plan day!!
ZCA72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 04:27 PM   #56

just got back from running errands a few minutes ago. will have a nice cup of turkey chili and a salad that I ordered from Panera for supper tonight. been doing very well with my exercise for today.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #57
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/186.6/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

I have read all the posts but this will be a quick one for me. I just got home and need to get ready for bed.

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Cardio Pump - workout 2 - w/12's
TF Fire 30

My focus for 2018: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and Philippians 4:13

My ticker reflects my original high weight

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!
You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Dian
a
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:26 PM   #58

will be shutting the pc down and headed to bed in a few minutes. busy day tomorrow at work!
Old 03-03-2016, 10:26 PM   #59

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. It's been a while since I last posted. I've been doing well, though. I've been super stressed with school work since I have a month and a half before I need to be completely done with my three essays for my senior project, but spring break is only a week away. That's two weeks to sleep and write and paint
I didn't go to the gym today and have been going every other day this past week. I try to go more often, but I'm fine with it.

B: oatmeal w/ raisins and maple syrup, toast w/ peanut butter and banana, almond milk (600)
L: salad, hummus, lentil soup (1000)
s: banana (1100)
D: salad, lentil loaf (1500)
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:38 PM   #60

retrorabbit, you are making good choices food wise and exercise wise.