Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-25-2016, 06:49 AM   #406  

S/C/G: 234/179/160

Thanks all for the have a great trip wishes, but it didn't work out that way

tire blew on RV. close to home early on thank goodness. no one hurt. just massive damage to RV. tire went insanity and ripped off fender, tore off metal sheeting all along side, dented in my big slide, lost 2nd axle brake line, damage under floor area near axle, mangled the compartment area near it and well, just a friggin' mess. Hubby got tired changed, we collected all the damage off the road, tired up and secured hanging metal from side and limped home.

rv in service, claim started etc. what a pain but hey, it is what it is and now just have to have it all fixed

---------Beloved, WOW, I so enjoyed reading your post. the jeans!! you had me right with you reading that, I was excited you were in those jeans also!!!! And the crab...enjoy the heck out of it! eat some for me please. Since we had to cancel my crab legs went bye bye also
So you enjoy those legs missy and I will have to wait for mine later down the road!!
I love how you sound so happy! it is a nice place to be!

HI ALL
usual today, little of this and that. trip cancelled so home and will do a little, but not much, after all I am on 'vacation' you know LOL
ribeye and pork chops today as usual.
feel good, wish I as at the beach but not happening so we will have a fun family type weekend here just messing around. off to moms later today or tomorrow, just to relax and chat and chill. easy holiday weekend for us. nothing major.

all is good. just chilling and living
ZCA72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:39 AM   #407  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

Hi I am new here and am Cal counting thought I would pop in and say HI I have a lot of weight to loose.

Anyone else cal count?

xxxx
topsy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:54 PM   #408  

Height: 5'9"

ZCA72 I'm sorry about the RV!!

BelovedWarrior I live in jeans!! Hooray for jeans!!!

OK, Gang, I feel like I shouldn't even be posting in the forums because Real Life is seriously crimping my Weight Loss Lifestyle!! For one thing Easter is two days away so that day's out. Last night our Italian Neighbors (remember them?) invited us over!! Cannot even record all the food much less figure out what they were. There were fig things, olive things, bean things, tomato things and motz things!! And a mystery desert thing!!! I ate all the things!!!! Then this morning met old friends for coffee with DH. Ordered the Frittata. It was a Frittata Sandwich. What the??? Then Hot Cross Buns (it is Good Friday) came to our table!

Redeemed myself by making a Concoction for this afternoon. Cabbage blended with Protein Powder, Carrot Juice, Green Juice and Power Greens. Will have the second glass for dinner. As my kids' Uncle Al used to say, "It's better than a kick in the azz!!"

from

Last edited by Inkrid; 03-25-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:13 PM   #409  

S/C/G: 284/279/180

Beloved...you go girl!!! I have 2 pair of pants that currently fit good. Granted I have other "at home only" pants as well. I refuse to buy any new pants at this weight. Good for you!! Wear them proud!
Topsy...Welcome! I'm new around here, too I am calorie and carb counting. I'm trying to stay between 1000-1200 calories (sometimes we reach 1300 calories) and the goal is under 50 carbs. Some days are easier than others, that's for sure. I've been pretty dedicated for nearly 3 weeks and I'm down 12 pounds. I've got a lot to lose, but I'm goaling myself in 10 pound incriments. It's a mental thing for me. 10 pounds is much more achievable than 100 pounds
Have a great day, everyone! Happy Good Friday!! I started my morning "trying" a kick boxing video. Yes, I tried. Lasted 5 minutes! Glad nobody was there to observe! What a joke, for now anyway. Ended up doing a walk instead.
Sassypants75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 02:15 PM   #410  

S/C/G: 284/279/180

ZCA72...OMGoodness...car problems are the WORST, I cannot even begin to imagine RV problems!! Thankfully nobody was hurt!!
Sassypants75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:00 PM   #411  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

ZCA72 --- OH! MY! GOSH!!!! As others have said, thankfully no one was hurt. We both will have to have our crabbies another time... I double booked and can't go tomorrow evening. I did, however, purchase three t-bones at $5.99 a pound today. The Ribeyes were $6.99 but they were pitiful looking - thin sliced ones ... I passed on those. Enjoy your visit with your mama... Put up a big sign to remind yourself that "U R ON Va-K!" (psst -- glad I made you smile/laugh.)

Sassypants --- 12 pounds in 3 weeks ... WTG!! You're burning up those 12 pounds ... to be seen NEVER AGAIN!!

Hey Topsy --- This is a great, fun, compassionate, encouraging, place to hang out ... even now and again you'll get a

OH Inkrid! Every "THING" sounded scrumptious. I bet you were somewhat controlled ... as I'm guessing you would have even ate MORE if it were years past. (or is it eaten?? any grammar police out there?) Monday is just around the corner... Life will be back to some resemblance of normal.

Later - chickadees...
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:04 PM   #412  

welcome topsy81!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:32 PM   #413  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Completely bummed when I typed out all kinds of personals and my computer shut off! BLAH!

Weigh in: 132.4
Calories: 1220
Exercise: 45 minutes on the stationary.

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:38 PM   #414  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Topsy81 Hi and welcome to the check-in. I also count calories.

Sassypants Great job trying the new workouts. Kickboxing is a favorite of mine.

Sundove I'm glad you found the cauli-rice. I'm sure it's a lot easier to manage. It probably sounds crazy and like I am trying to punish myself, but I do want to see the result of the off plan eating. I want to face reality. And then the realization that it takes so long to come back off. Even if some of it is water weight, that doesn't even come off as quickly as it used to.

Magistra Good job enjoying the movie treat in moderation and making it work for you.

Ciecie Hi

Belovedwarrior Look at all of those positive changes!

ZCA72 What a scary situation! I am so glad that no one got hurt and you made it back home safely. What a blessing.

Inkrid Your foods sound wonderful. Hopefully you were able to enjoy in moderation. Nothing wrong with maintaining during these times.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening and rest well.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:44 PM   #415  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Kristin Dowell Dressed Up Drills - Fully Dressed Cardio premix
Old 03-25-2016, 09:45 PM   #416  

S/C/G: 234/179/160

Nichols, it stinks when you write big and lost it! sorry that happened. if typing a bigger post sometimes I just hit submit, then go back and edit more into it. I feel safer that way after all my big mouth chatting, seems I hold onto it instead of lose it

THANKS all for the well wishes and all is ok. just a nasty cruddy situation but it sure will be handled. this is the time you say thank goodness for insurance!!

Beloved so sorry you didn't get your crab legs. we both lost out on that one!! I sure know those super thin cut ribeyes. those are a joke to me mostly. I need 2 at least and they just don't have that good flavor etc. as the thick ones.

Inkrid, I am going to say it to you...be ready here LOL. You should be posting, don't leave cause it is what is keeping LC in your mind and what is keeping your plan up front......but you have to take control of what foods go in your mouth. only you can do it. you have to make that stand and say I want to eat XXX and stick to it. cause if you constantly go off plan and are feeling bad about it, but really don't care enough to stop it, then you can't win in this game of changing your eating to healthier at all. it will be excuse after excuse and why do that to yourself if you aren't going to really try to make the lifestyle change? it isn't worth the whole mess of this big change.
Just some words to think about everyone struggles, I sure did but in the end the only thing that worked for me was to commit and stick. an absolute line drawn in the sand of what I would allow to be eaten and nothing more. it changed me and my plan has given me unbelievable wonderful benefits. all cause I committed and stuck to it.
I am so thankful for looking back and knowing I did what it took to stay on plan, having to fight alot to do it but in the end it was the best decision of my life. I am in a very good place right now.

just rambling out some thoughts for you to consider.

-----hi all
tired today
bacon cheese omelet
1 ribeye
2 pork chops

hot tea.

doing very well but allergies again are shutting me down. in a brain fog, sinus troubles, nose is stuffed along with watering eyes to the max. just dragging but will get thru the season, I always do

Last edited by ZCA72; 03-25-2016 at 09:51 PM.
ZCA72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:16 PM   #417  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I will probably read and catch up on Sunday, but I wanted to pop in to give a post-vacation update. I did really well with some things, like eating low sugar, fat free Greek yogurt + fruit for my breakfasts...and then there were the times I didn't stay on plan, those involved three glasses of wine, two beers, one burger and fries and some chicken nuggets and pizza.
We a me back Tuesday night and I weighed in Wednesday morning at my clinic...it was 242.2, which was a bug gain from 235 on the day we left the week before - 7.2 pounds up. Now, I knew I didn't eat 3500 calories X 7 over my plan, not even close, but I did know I was retaining water. My feet had no bones or veins and by our last day they kind of resembled puffer fish.
Anyway, I hopped on my home scale yesterday, which is similar to the clinic within half a pound or so, and yesterday morning I was at 235.something and today 232.something. I seriously can't believe I dropped so much weight in two days...it's like a whoosh on steroids.
Anyway, I'm so happy about it that I'm determined to get lower on his weekend and astonish the nurses on Monday. I'm hosting Easter tomorrow and we will have turkey, stuffing made with low carb bread, cauliflower puree, curried apple coleslaw, steamed broccoli, green beans and for dessert jello, berries and sf cool whip. The appetizer will be the Greek spinach dip recipe that I posted before, served with celery and cucumbers.
I'll catch up with you all on Sunday probably. Happy Easter to those celebrating!

Last edited by Angie; 03-25-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 01:15 AM   #418  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I stayed on plan today with two small meals, no snacks and no dessert. I made it to Good Friday services at my church at 3:00 pm and then ran a bunch of errands. I picked up some Sees chocolate eggs to give as gifts on Easter Sunday. Three people approached me with free samples and any other day I would have eaten them, but today I said no each time.

B/L: half of a bagel, one egg, tiny tomatoes, coffee w/half and half
D: two small slices veggie pizza, water

BelovedWarrior That is so awesome about the jeans! I hope to be able to fit into some jeans soon myself. Good for you!

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 07:21 AM   #419  

S/C/G: 214/160/140

Height: 5'4

Hello Everyone! Happy Easter!

Lent officially ended for me Thursday night and so I got on the scale Friday morning - 168.8. Eh, it's ok I guess. I'm very glad to be out of the 170's, but honestly, I was hoping for a little better. I'm definitely smaller and more muscular than I've been in more than a decade so that's good. I'm cooking Easter dinner and hosting Easter dessert. I always make a ham and a turkey because I have a weird aversion to ham, but my kids love it though so I cook it at Christmas and Easter. Probably have about 12 for dinner and anywhere from 30 to 40 for dessert. I'm going to try to stay away from the stuffing and rolls because I want to enjoy a slice of cheesecake for dessert. This time, the potato salad is either going home with someone or going in the trash. Same with the stuffing. Those two things set me off on a ridiculous carb binge the day after Christmas. Not doing it this time.

Angie - That's great that you didn't gain over vacation! It's all that walking you do at Disney. I've had water losses like that too.

I just wrote a whole mess of personals and for some reason got logged out and lost them! Grrrrr! Might not be back until next week.
Treasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:22 AM   #420  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Angie Welcome back! Did Cameron have a great time? What was his favorite part of the trip?

Last night I added on:
Flexibility from Dressed Up drills
7 Minutes to Save Your Kneed from Strong Knees
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 169.2
Down: .2

Have a wonderful day!