Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-30-2016, 10:05 AM   #511  

just got back from a power walk and running errands. will take a shower in a few minutes. then, i'll have some lunch. then, i'll take the bus to a neighboring community to run more errands and power walk.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:47 AM   #512  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

WHEW … I’d planned to just do a quick – HOWDY! But so many of you have posted … so, I’ll do a quick comment and then Howdy

Fever: I copied the recipe and put in “the file” … thank you for sharing – I look forward to throwing it together.

Catinhat: I love listening to their different calls… Terrific that you can hike in so many areas. I’m hoping you don’t get too much snow, unless of course that’s something you want.

ZCA72: You sound soooo happy and excited about your NEW YOU! I’m excited for you! It must be a little difficult making food for others when it has no interest to you. Kudos for taking care of your fam (you too Inkrid)! ENJOY the relaxed day… and the “BLUE LIGHT” special

Hey Topsy: I weigh daily – it motivates me … and keeps me AWARE of what’s happening. I like your little kitty pic – avatar. Enjoy the Tea!

Ciecie is on the move

Sundove: Southwest ...

><><><><><

This morning I spent some time getting MENTALLY FOCUSED re: the WHY I’m doing what I’m doing; and analyzing what I’ve done these last few weeks since off IP. I really need to eat more veggies (yikes – I think I can, I think I can…). And, I need to choose higher protein items – lower fat. So far today – great choices. I did lose 1.4 today. I’m not sure I will make it to 264 by tomorrow (that will make an even 30 lb drop since December) … I need to drop 1.8 in order to do it. We’ll see.

I have tons to do at home … as I’m getting ready for a week up north to celebrate my birthday and just get centered, more focused, and ready for the next year! There seems to be a lot of change for me coming down the pike. I am going to pack both my food scale and my weight scale.

Have a great HUMP day! -Gail

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 03-30-2016 at 10:51 AM.
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:53 AM   #513  

Oops, here's my accountability:
Yesterday's cals were up a bit, 1077, because I worked overtime. Carbs 42 Today WI same
B vanilla shake/coffee/BBQ chips
L BBQ chips & fresh salsa, jicama sticks, cucumber, sweet peppers
D salad with chicken, evoo
S BBQ chips, B-up bar; sauteed cabbage--man, I sure made a lot. Today will finish it off & move onto broccoli for a while

Last edited by Sundove; 03-30-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:16 AM   #514  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

ciecie sounds like you have a busy day

Hi Sundove I LOVE carbs your food sounds yummy

Beloved Warrior Thank you Its my old cat she was a princess our new cat is soppy Glad I am not the only one who weighs everyday Sure you will make 264 by tomorrow hun I need to eat more veggies too.

Are any veggies higher in protein than others I have a lot to learn?

xxxx
topsy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 04:29 PM   #515  

Hey Topsy... If you sign-up online for something like loseit.com or fitnesspal.com you can see the nutrients of all the foods you enter ... veggies too. Or, just google "vegetables high in protein" and I think you will have your answer

I am psyched! I got two-cups of veggies in so far today...and I've only eaten 407 calories for Breakfast and Lunch. I have a raging headache though...

I've been a busy beaver... made my flight arrangements to Florida for the end of April, called the hotel for next week to see if we could get three beds, made reservations for parking while I fly to Florida, started making plans to stay with my friend in Kenosha... as she can't stay alone, and made reservations for a retreat for April 2017. No wonder I have a headache!!

Okay, time to set the timer and keep picking up and cleaning around the house.

Later!
Old 03-30-2016, 04:38 PM   #516  

just got back from running errands and power walking in a neighboring community. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:59 PM   #517  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
The Firm Complete Aerobics and Weight Training w/5's 10's, & 12's
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:09 PM   #518  

S/C/G: 232/226/137

Height: 5'3"

This is a really inspiring thread! Thank you for posting your methods and giving me a real sense of what can work in real life!
catinhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:12 PM   #519  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I have read all the posts, but not doing personals tonight. I am setting up the new threads for the month. Join me! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Old 03-30-2016, 10:24 PM   #520  

Talking

I'm extremely pleased with the results of the day.

Bfkst: 219
Lunch: 196
Supper: 169
Snack: 256 (cashews )
TOTAL for the day!!
--- 841.0 ---

AND, I'm not even hungry (although I still have a wicked headache. I'm just going to chock that up to the weather.)

I thought that was only possible doing IP!

Maybe I'll see 264 tomorrow
Good Night all!
Old 03-31-2016, 01:50 AM   #521  

S/C/G: 400/368/250

Height: 6'

I splurged a little today, but not enough to feel guilty. I still feel like I used moderation, and am pleased with what I feel is a "sensible" amount of splurge. I did ultimately splurge twice; a grande mocha frappe from Starbucks and then got hit with a surprise bbq at my roommate's sister's house. I ate one cheeseburger (which was made with pretty lean meat), and one sausagehotdogthing. I had a potato bun with the burger, but I just ate the sausage by itself. About a 1/4 cup each of potato salad and sister's fiance's famous mashed potatoes (they are seriously the best mashed potatoes and he REFUSES TO TELL US THE SECRET lol). And about 1.5-2 cups of watermelon chunks.

I was better at lunch though. Not perfect, but better. I've been CRAVING Nathan's hot dogs, so I had 2.5 of them (no buns or anything, I just chunked them up and ate them cold lol), 1/4C blackberries, 2 medium strawberries, one 3/4oz Tillamoo sharp white cheddar, and because my mom bought them for me and they are DELICIOUS, one sugar-free Jello Creme Brulee Rice Pudding cup (which, number wise on MFP isn't /terrible/ for an occasional treat!).

I didn't get any real exercise in today =( I had planned to mow the back yard when I got home from work, but we left immediately for the bbq after I got home. I didn't even have time to change out of my work clothes.

Tomorrow will be another splurge day, because my favorite restaurant had a fire a few months ago and they just re-opened today! So we're going there for dinner. But it's a Thai restaurant, so there are worse splurges I could be having. I'm going to get my favorite coconut chicken curry with pickled bamboo shoots. I won't get rice with it though. It's SO GOOD over rice, but just as tasty on its own. I've been eating at this restaurant my entire life (or at least, as much of it as I can remember, it's one of Those Places that no one knows WHEN they opened just that they've always been around, haha).

With the weather being nice, maybe I'll see if roomie wants to go on a walk after dinner. Or if it's still light enough out, I'll mow part of the back yard. Depends on when we go to food.

So I could have been better today, but I could have been a LOT worse. Usually when I get Starbucks at work (one of my coworkers always goes on her lunch), I'll get a Venti sized drink. Today I got a Grande! Which is still bigger than I should have had, but hey, I almost GOT that Venti. Ultimately I'm still enthusiastic about the changes I'm making. I've only just started taking it seriously this time, and my problem has always been doing too much too soon and then getting discouraged. So I'm not going ham on the changes. I'm making it gradual and it's working out so well!
feverpitchfiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 05:28 AM   #522  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

So, I went off plan for the last two days. I meant to get back on yesterday but it didn't happen. I also meant to go food shopping but that didn't happen either. I'm struggling a bit right now. I need some serious will power!

Diana Unfortunately no, I didn't get the exercise that I meant to. I'm feeling unmotivated for some inexplicable reason.

Coolmom This thread can be a little overwhelming! But loveable all the same! Have fun with your new puppy!

BelovedWarrior Glad the airline gave you a refund. I love Arsenic and Old Lace! Cary Grant is hilarious isn't he? I watched him in another movie this week "The Grass is Greener". I love the way he carefully plans to get his wife back from her affair with a millionaire. So funny!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 06:28 AM   #523  

good morning! will have breakfast and exercise in a few minutes.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:05 AM   #524  
Trying to live below 200

magistra17 Hang in there. Sometimes you just have to go through the motions if the motivation is waning. Just do a bit of exercise and make the best choice you can to get through it.

I am going to start posting in the new month since we are over the 500 post limit.

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-31-2016 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:43 AM   #525  

posting in the april thread sounds like a good idea!