Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-26-2016, 08:43 AM   #421  

just finished breakfast! will exercise in a few minutes and then go for a power walk and run some errands.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:55 AM   #422  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

ZCA72 It's starting to storm here, right now. Hopefully the rain will wash away a bit of the pollen. I wonder if the rain it headed your way?

Sundove
Have a great hike!

Magistra Great job staying strong against the samples.

Treasa Great job with the progress, ie: smaller and muscular!

Ciecie Do you have any programs where Leslie incorporates weight training? I have a couple of her walks that uses the band and those can be tough. I always find the band resistance to challenging. Have a great day!
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:56 AM   #423  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Sundove -- thank you! I've never had it come off so fast before. Maybe next time I need to shed water I should have another burger!

Treasa -- congrats on making it through lent and on your loss. We did walk a lot, on average about 10km per day.

Diana -- Cameron loved the whole surprise of the trip, he thought we were going to spend a boring weekend with Grandpa and Grama...and he loved the day we rented a convertible and drove to watch the Blue Jays play in Dunedin. Oh, and the day he had surfing lessons! We had so much fun.

What is everyone planning for managing Easter dinners this weekend?
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:04 AM   #424  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Guys!

Thank you for the encouraging words! Since Yesterday Morning... I DID stay on plan!!

Made a Juice today with Pear Juice, Green Juice, Cabbage and Ginger! I am always concocting new concoctions!!!

On Netflix there are old episodes of Roseanne, so watch an episode to keep me company when I juice/drink water/tea/coconut water.

for All!

Last edited by Inkrid; 03-26-2016 at 10:07 AM.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:05 AM   #425  

I do have one through gaia.com. it's called the morning mile walk. I haven't done that leslie sansone in awhile. will be going for a power walk and to run errands in a few minutes.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:06 AM   #426  

Height: 5'9"

Oh yes, Easter!

I am making a Lamb with Mint Jelly, Coleslaw, and Mac and Cheese. People are bringing Apps, Birthday Cakes, Rolls, Butter, Green Beans, Glazed Carrots and Scalloped Potatoes.

Plan on having a little of everything on one plate. That'll be The Meal of the Day! Grown children are lamenting lack of colored eggs, but I know I'd have to color them on top of everything else! I'm all, "YOU can go to the store, get the eggs and do it!" They're all, "No thanks, but YOU do it!" What the...? LOL! Kind of the end of childhood. Egg hunts are way over. Did overcompensate in decorations this year.

Last edited by Inkrid; 03-26-2016 at 10:12 AM.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:20 AM   #427  

S/C/G: 284/279/180

Good morning, everyone! Happy Saturday. Monday is my usual "official" weigh in day, but I just told DH that I'm using today's weight because we are celebrating Easter both tonight and tomorrow. I work all day today, then my sister (and her family) and my parents are coming over. We are having pizza. I've already looked up the calorie/carb info...YIKES! Tomorrow it's just our immediate family, and I am doing a traditional ham dinner. I don't think tomorrow will be too bad. I'm really feeling confidant that I can make good choices, however I can already feel the salt from the ham!
I've noticed that since I started my journey nearly 3 weeks ago, that I don't really have any hunger. For me, that is HUGE! A few days, it'll be 1:00, and I think, "gosh, guess I should have some lunch..." It's great! I'm a huge snacker typically, (bad snacks at that) and those cravings aren't as strong.
We are going on vacation mid April. We do tend to go overboard on food/drinks on vacation. (We're the type that plan our food in advance based on our favorite restaraunts that are in town.
Ok, must get ready for work. My sister texted me last night and asked if we're cheating all day today, or just for dinner. (Pizza) I told her "just dinner". Yeah me! The old me would just splurge the whole weekend.
Sassypants75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:30 AM   #428  

inkrid, if she were still living, my mom would want to go to your house for easter dinner. SHE LOVED ROAST LEG OF LAMB!
Old 03-26-2016, 04:12 PM   #429  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

SATURDAY!! Cleaning day!

Nichols: OH! CRUD (re personals)… ENJOY your weekend with the kiddos.

Diana: Happy EASTER to you and your family!

ZCA72: You sound like a caring in your post. I take your words to heart. COMMIT AND STICK (reminds me of gymnastics and hitting the landing). Just curious, would the weather have been good or bad… had you continued on to the beach this weekend? I’m hoping bad… since you didn’t make it. YUCK re: allergies.

Angie: Happy Easter – enjoy the FAM! And – welcome back. Good to hear about the whoosh… How exciting the trip sounded for Cameron; how old is he? My plans are to go to a buffet that has awesome chicken and salad bar. I’m hoping to do only chicken (maybe just a little breading if it’s crunchy) and a BIG SALAD. And, … if they have cheesecake I might have a bite or two of that (it’s Treasa’s fault (tee hee)). I’m going to try and eat a very light breakfast and supper.

Sundove: water weight can be wicked… When I drove Jeanette from Michigan to Oregon … and then I drove back by myself – I gained 13 pounds in 16 days. I knew most of it was water weight, so I went on a liquid fast for 3 days and drank this tea that’s supposed to make you pee like a horse (and it does). I lost the 13 pounds in 3 days… Wicked stuff though, my legs and ankles took a big beating! I hope you enjoyed your Hike

magistra: WTG dodging those “free samples.” The only sample lady I saw yesterday … at 4 in the afternoon, was the lady with wine coolers… I said “no thank you” … then felt bad for her – I think that’ would be a hard sell on a Thursday at 4pm.

Treasa: sounds like you are busy… good plan re potato salad and stuffing. I absolutely LOVE stuffing… I’m going to have to convince myself that “I’m allergic to stuffing (thanks Diana).” Cheesecake sounds like a good compromise. on getting in to the 160’s. ENJOY your family tomorrow! I think the same ghost hit yours and Nichol’s computer re: personals.

Inkrid: hey there … for some reason I like the dysfunctional family of Roseanne … Enjoy your LIQUID day! And LAMB for EASTER --- LOVE LAMB! WTG standing your ground re: egg coloring…

Sassypants: AWESOME … isn’t it an amazingly confusing reality when you find you are not hungry. How did that ever happen?? Who Knew! I remember last time I lost weight on SB and I had decided to go get pizza for my birthday (after a 35 pound loss and very OP)… I was so bloated, and my tummy felt like yuck --- but that began a big ride down the slide of not looking back (55 pound gain and 6 years later). I am GLAD for you, that you have set a limit that it’s only dinner and not the whole weekend… Your vacation sounds enjoyable. Check out restaurant . com to see if you can save $$ on your favorite restaurants. I love saving $$.

ciecie: I am in agreement with your mom! Did she use to cook it herself? Are you a fan of lamb?

Well… off to do some cleaning. I have a pampered chef party to attend tonight, so I want to look at the catalog and make my decision of what to purchase BEFORE I step foot in the house. Even though I said I would not have a party, I decided to host one in April … because the hostess’s gift is 60% of stoneware and I always wanted a piece of stoneware to cook on… I just wasn’t going to pay what they want. Then Easter tomorrow with my sister and then, I’m sure, the compulsory nap! ENJOY!
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:47 PM   #430  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I will probably bounce into the 170's on Monday. I made a huge mistake by falling off the wagon the other day. On a positive note, a year ago I was well into the 170's. I have spent most of the past year in the 160's.

Angie Wow! Sounds like a great trip. We are going out for Easter lunch. The menu looks really good. http://www.kiawahresort.com/download...ter-brunch.pdf My goal at this point in time is to enjoy lunch and then to not continue eating like a piranha the rest of the day.

Inkrid Yay for staying on plan.

Ciecie Hi

Sassypants
You sound like us. We plan our whole vacation around food.

Belovedwarrior Enjoy the party tonight.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 03-26-2016, 09:57 PM   #431  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1260 Calories +

Breakfast (250 Calories + )
Organic Valley Vanilla Shake 190 calories
Coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 350 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Snack (80 calories)
apple 80 calories

Dinner (530 Calories)
zoodles, mushrooms, peppers, onions & pasta sauce 150 calories
6 Bilinski Italian chicken meatballs 180 calories
blueberry and vanilla Greek yogurt parfait 200 calories

Exercise:
Mitch Gaylord's Cardio Mix & Melt - all cardio premix - w/#6 weighted ball
Old 03-26-2016, 10:17 PM   #432  
Warrior Princess

Geez, I get busy for a few days and I'm 4 pages behind. I see quite a few peeps had long posts that got lost, I hate that.

Diana: Your body likes 170 and mine likes 150. Sometimes I just want to surrender but then I remember if I give up I will gain much more. It's an annoying battle.

Beloved: Congrats on the jeans! Wearing smaller clothes is always an awesome feeling.

To the newbies:

I'm still trying to get used to my new work schedule; it feels so hectic right now. I'm still going to the gym 5 days a week but doing more running again, I have to change things up to keep it interesting. Lifting weights all the time gets painfully boring. Literally.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter. I have nothing planned so I guess I don't need to worry about going over in cals.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:18 PM   #433  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all,

Getting back into a routine, sorry to have dropped off, all is well, the two trips and TTOM have left me with some additional weight to lose, will probably weigh 190 something tomorrow, oh well...

Hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful Easter!
Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:58 PM   #434  

S/C/G: 232/226/137

Height: 5'3"

Hi - I am new - can I join in here tonight? I had a small victory today - we went out for Chinese food for lunch today. I dividied my meal in two and just had half, then brought the rest home, instead of stuffing myself. If I did that all the time with all the meals, I'd make some progress.
catinhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 01:59 AM   #435  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Diana: I'm with you about tomorrow... chow down at the buffet and not so much the rest of the day.

Novangel: I've been thinking about you... and was hoping all was going well. ENJOY your day!

Kelijpa: Welcome back! I hope your trip out west was successful. Missed ya

catinhat: I love your little kitty picture. That is a good plan ... eating 1/2 and taking the other 1/2 home. to the party here in this forum.

Night Night - all!
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote