Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-16-2016, 11:01 PM   #271  

Looking forward to exercising!
drtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:38 AM   #272  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Finally got some exercise in today. I did a 15 minute walk. It was a gorgeous sunny day today. I took a short nap this afternoon and didn't feel like I was coming out of a coma when I woke up. So, pretty good day.

B: bagel w/ butter and raspberries, coffee w/ half and half
L: huge salad with lots of veggies, some grilled chicken and oil and vinegar
D: spicy ramen and a little sushi

E: 15 min. walk

ciecie Thanks for the encouragement. I am inspired by all the leslie sansone workouts you have been doing, so that just got me to thinking. I should just put my music in my ears and go for a walk.

Diana Have fun watching Survivor! It's good to have something fun to look forward to. Your ticker is impressive! Thanks for sharing your original weight. That is so inspiring and amazing. Wow!

Angie That celery sounds good. I might try that. I just bought some celery. I like to eat it with peanut butter. It's a better snack substitute than cookies, which is what I feel like eating most of the time.

Nichols Congratulations on your new neice.

BelovedWarrior Congratulations on your loss! I wish we could trade weather if just for a week. Ha, ha!

kelijpa Welcome to California. We are having lovely weather right now. Hope you enjoy your stay!

drtm Good luck with your exercise!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:57 AM   #273  
Warrior Princess

Diana: Sorry your thyroid is acting up; I know how frustrating it is. I don't know why it's so hard to get it under control. Thyroid is definitely a pain.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:15 AM   #274  

will have some breakfast in a few minutes and then exercise.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 08:16 AM   #275  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I'm not sure if the change in labs is enough for the Dr. to tweak things. We'll see how it goes.

drtm Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Last night: Nothing
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 166.2
Down: .2 Moving down ever-so-slowly but at least it's down

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 08:20 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 234/179/160

40 min. high intensity tape with 1 lb hand weights. Woot! Done!

no food. total non hungry mode. taking advantage of deep keto appetite suppress and not eat. will eat whenever.
ribeye and tuna/mayo when wanted

beautiful day. sunny and into the high 70s. chores and this and that, usual junk and outside to spruce up yard more and then rest/relax/chill/suntan on the back porch. spring/summer is MY TIME. late fall and winter is project and get'er done time. but I get my time and I take advantage of it

hope everyone enjoys the day and Happy St Patty's day and do not eat any green meat
ZCA72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 08:41 AM   #277  

Height: 5'9"

Hi ZCA72! You seem to be doing very well on your Plan! A question: Do you eat veggies at all? How much?

sprinkles green on Everyone!!

Had a Strawberry/Apple smoothie and a Pineapple/Kale/Banana/Seed smoothie later. For dinner ate a Sweet Potato with Maple Syrup and Butter. Unfortunately, PB, Popcorn and Sliced Cheese found their way in there.

Will Fast until hungry today. Then drink Almond Milk. Have smoothie with leftover Veggies in fridge with a scoop of Whey Protein. Down Herbal Tea, Water and Coconut Water. Preparing for a Pot Luck tomorrow night and celebrating my mom's birthday the night after that.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:34 AM   #278  

just did 45 minutes of leslie sansone's heart healthy walking at home.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:43 AM   #279  

Height: 5'9"

I Forgot! The gives you and !

Last edited by Inkrid; 03-17-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:09 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 234/179/160

love the willpower dust today, so festive!!

Inkrid I don't do any veggies. I am zero carb. however I do reserve the right to eat a very limited salad if I am out and about and starving and there are no other food options to me maybe 5-6 total carbs. but that is an emergency situation.

I eat protein and fat. one thing it does is throw me into super deep keto. controls hunger point blank. BUT I AM a rare type as I love to eat this way. many can't do it cause it is just not the way they like to eat----I have been a massive meat hound my whole life so literally I can fall into this very easily.

When I hit goal I MIGHT allow some mushrooms with my steak cause I like them. maybe a few sprigs of asparagus with my meat....but never a big veg lover anyway. So I will basically eat like this for life.

being a massive carb sensitive type, carbs make me want more and more and more. the protein and fat stops that problem for me. makes it so easy to stay on plan. It just fits me

hope that answers a few questions.
ZCA72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:10 PM   #281  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

No exercise yesterday

Weigh in today: 132.6
Calories: 1250
Exercise: Cardio and weights tonight.
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 02:27 PM   #282  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Wishing you all a Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:48 PM   #283  

worked out with leslie sansone's 3 mile heart healthy walk today and also did plenty of power walking. also did a lot of laundry today.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:39 PM   #284  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCA72 View Post
Inkrid I don't do any veggies. I am zero carb. however I do reserve the right to eat a very limited salad if I am out and about and starving and there are no other food options to me maybe 5-6 total carbs. but that is an emergency situation.

I eat protein and fat. one thing it does is throw me into super deep keto. controls hunger point blank. BUT I AM a rare type as I love to eat this way. many can't do it cause it is just not the way they like to eat----I have been a massive meat hound my whole life so literally I can fall into this very easily.

When I hit goal I MIGHT allow some mushrooms with my steak cause I like them. maybe a few sprigs of asparagus with my meat....but never a big veg lover anyway. So I will basically eat like this for life.
I can't do no carb but didn't realize veggies (besides corn) were a carb. I don't know what I'd do without mushrooms or green beans but I guess it's better than a side of mashed potatoes, right?
Old 03-17-2016, 07:06 PM   #285  
Warrior Princess

I wasn't in the mood for weight lifting today so I did a jog for the first time in a while. I feel so much better when I jog as much as I hate it at the time. Not sure what happened; I used to LOVE running. Maybe I can get back into that mindset again. One thing I do know is I have to ramp up intensity; Running at a steady pace for too long doesn't work. So between cardio and weights something will have to give!

I don't know if I said this already or not but my boss came into the salon yesterday and I'm picking up a 5th day...back to full-time. Sucks because it's about to be Summer but I need the money. As of right now I'm picking up a day at another location about 15 minutes south and then eventually (when a co-worker leaves at the end of July) I will be back at my main location on Thursday nights. Right now we just don't have the room on the schedule so I have to travel a bit. It's really weird because this is a salon I worked at in 1996.

I made zesty Italian w/ mushroom baked chicken with green beans tonight. So good! I'm really thinking about starting a blog because I come up with some killer chicken recipes. My Son says I should have my own restaurant but that's not ever something I would want to invest in, a blog is much safer.

Last edited by novangel; 03-17-2016 at 07:07 PM.