Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-23-2016, 10:51 PM   #391  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassypants75 View Post
Steelslady....Game on!! Let the challenge begin
Beloved...I'm glad my presence was felt before I announced my official arrival So sorry to read all you are going thru. You're in my thoughts.
You're on! Good luck, girlfriend! Nice to have a partner to help keep each other motivated.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 11:08 PM   #392  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholsfamily1987 View Post
ZCA: Yummy Ribeyes sound delicious!

Volatis: Them sweets will get you everytime. I was trying so hard to fast off of them yesterday after a horrible binge this weekend on sweets. No luck yesterday so I will try again today. One sweet = 10 sweets to follow…that’s how it works for me usually..

Magistra: It’s always nice when someone else cooks dinner..sometimes you have to give in for seconds lol

Ciecie: Yay for reaching your fitness goals.

[b]Diana:[/b[ Yay for the good doctor/dentist reports! The dentist is the worst!

Good morning everyone else!

Weigh in: 132.2 (For sure thought I’d went up but nope down)
Calories: 1250 (hopefully)
Exercise: Today is weights day…  Yesterday was an amazing day for cardio..I got a 2 mile walk in and 9 miles on the stationary bike! I felt amazing.

Ok so as of right now I am on b-12 shots (monthly), iron supplements (twice a day), and just started the prenatal vitamin today (which isn’t because I’m pregnant..it’s just a really good multivitamin). My hair is still falling out! I have gone from having extremely thick hair to paper thin hair. Something has got to give. So I’m going to up my protein. I went and looked for protein supplements to replace the lack of protein I get during the day with no luck. So I’m going to go to a health food store and see what I can find instead of the local Walmart. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have been trying to get my daily posting in..slacking on personals but agai
n life comes up and I get overwhelmed so 3FC sometimes comes last. Sorry ladies & Larry! Ya’ll all seem to be doing wonderful keep up the hard work! And be excited because the work week is ½ way of over!
Try magnesium, twice per day. Start with 250 mg. I was diagnosed with low magnesium levels, even though I was taking a small dose daily in my multivitamin. As soon as I upped it, within two months, not only did my hair grow faster, but thicker. I have never had such thick hair in my entire life, not even when I was pregnant with my children! Even the curls are so pronounced now.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 07:47 AM   #393  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I updated my ticker and moving on today. I WILL stay on plan until Easter. My goal is to end the month below 170. This weight (170) has always been a tough one for me. It's like it wants to hang on to me for dear life.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Weigh In: 169.6
Up: 3.6 pounds <-- Just lovely!

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-24-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 08:19 AM   #394  

Height: 5'9"

Oh BelovedWarrior you are there in spirit, and Jeanette knows this!!

Yesterday was pretty successful, though not perfect. Had three Juices, Coconut Water, Regular Water... then had a small salad (from our Chinese takeout night) and ate popcorn at the venue we attended.

Slightly down because they had pictures and there I was, NOT as I imagine how I look in my mind!!

My pants fit awkwardly now... maybe will go into the archeological dig which is my closet and ferret out size 12 pants and see if they fit again!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 10:40 AM   #395  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Good Morning Chicklets!

Hallelujah! We didn't get the 8-10 inches of snow... but it is heavy, wet, and sloppy what we did get. We've been so spoiled with spring like weather for the past 20 days. We're probably in for more white stuff as I hear MPLS is getting hit today. Poor travelers... Denver hit yesterday, MPLS hit today.

Inkrid: I'm so excited for you that you have to take an archaeological dig and find SIZE 12 ... awesome! (psst - thx for your kind words).

ZCA72: I sure hope you are at the beach today !! And that DH feels better and can enjoy the time too.

Diana: Sending you and hope you have a terrific day. And --- 170's BE GONE!!! Once and for all!! Have a WONDERFUL EASTER!!

Steelslady: So sorry to hear about the cold/allergy symptoms. You sound like a little spit fire... I look forward to reading your posts. However, as everyone has always said ... no apology needed - post as much or as little as you want, or your time allows. Thanks for the magnesium info - I'm going to try it. Does anyone know if there is a way to test for the magnesium level -- like there's a blood test for vitamin D ... is there one for magnesium?

Everyone else --- ENJOY your day!

My plans are to finalize the neighbor's taxes, dry my laundry (man I hope I put it away too), finish the dishes, and sit with a friend (slight dementia) for a couple hours so her hubby can have lunch with a friend. Maybe, if I get the opportunity, start packing a few things ... there is a move in the future -- kinda excited!

BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 12:13 PM   #396  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Personals---

Beloved: I hope the snow ends soon for you all. We are still in between seasons. One day is freezing the next it’s summer. Lol I will be glad when it makes up it’s mind. Exciting stuff about moving…although moving is stressful at times.

Inkrid: Good luck with the size 12 pants .. I bet they will fit!

Diana: Sorry about the weight being up..hopefully you’ll have a big drop here soon. I’m sure you’ll get below 170 soon! Keep up the hard work
Steelslady: I will try that. I am also on a multivitamin..so I’m really hoping something gives soon..my poor hair is so thin now it makes me want to cry!

Treasa: Thank you!

Hello everyone else!
Weigh in: 132.0
Exercise: Carido/Weights today.
Calories: 1290

Not much going on today. Parent/teacher conferences for the kiddos then going home and working out and hanging out with the kids while I relax. Tomorrow is half a day so yay  Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:06 PM   #397  

had a busy day at work today. went for a power walk during my lunch break today.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 08:57 PM   #398  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

Tomorrow is my early day, so no Oxycise for me.

Back on plan today. I got a salad at the new salad place today and ate with DH at the Flaming Wok place. No one said a word. He liked the Flaming Wok so maybe we can do this again.

Belovedwarrior
Remember, if we are blessed with a new day, it's another day and opportunity for us to keep trying. I'm glad you are comforted and everything is working out. Sometimes we jump on something and try to get it all worked out. I am famous for that. When, the truth of the matter is that we are not in control over the situation and it will all work out in the way it's suppose to. I need to remember this.

Steelslady I missed what happened to your wrist. Did you have surgery? I hope you heal quickly. It must be difficult not doing the things you want to do right now. Hang in there.

Inkrid Yay for being able to go shopping for new sizes in your own closet.

Nicholsfamily
Enjoy the half day.

Ciecie Did you get to church on time tonight?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

Sending you a big if you need one.
Old 03-24-2016, 09:00 PM   #399  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/roasted turkey & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Kickboxing

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-25-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-24-2016, 09:04 PM   #400  

yes, I did get to church tonight on time. my fitness goals have been attained for today.
Old 03-24-2016, 10:57 PM   #401  

S/C/G: 284/279/180

Just checking in to say hi Had a great on plan day today! My scale has been stuck this week, (could be the kettle chip indulgence I had yesterday...thankful the scale didn't go up). I even did a 2 mile cardio walk (on demand on the TV) I felt it was a good workout, considering as I was doing it, I was also entertaining my 3 year old daughter. Looking forward to another "activity" of some kind tomorrow. Maybe I'll even get in a few workouts since I'm off. Also have to run out when my husband gets home to get all of the Easter goodies since I work all day Saturday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute have a great night everyone!
Sassypants75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:30 AM   #402  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

My family was able to coordinate our schedules so that we could all go together to see Zootopia this afternoon. It was great! I laughed so hard. I would see it again. I love movies that make me laugh, and it's even more fun to laugh with your family.

I stayed on plan yesterday, but today I went off plan a bit. We all got pretzels and cheese at the movies. But we decided that was our dinner. Not a great dinner, but we didn't want to add calories by having a real dinner. I did drink a big bottle of water instead of getting a soda, so I feel good about that.

Tomorrow is a fast and abstinence day. It's going to be rough. I have a bunch of errands to run tomorrow and that should keep me from thinking about food. I'll just keep drinking my water.

Hope everybody has a lovely Friday! Hugs all around!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:52 AM   #403  

good morning all!
Old 03-25-2016, 06:06 AM   #404  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning --

I don't know who this new person is... I'm beginning to not recognize her -- not just that I am wearing jeans again... My friend even noticed - she said (in an exclamatory voice) "YOU HAVE JEANS ON!!You never wear jeans!" I said, "because I couldn't fit into jeans. " The other thing... I use to go to bed at 1 or 3 in the morning. Last night I couldn't stay awake past 10pm. And... I was up, exactly, 6 hours later... so at 4am! My goodness -- welcome to the new me -- I think I'll give myself a ... Life is good!

So, after today... one full week on South Beach. The transition was great to watch. I gained 1.4 pounds - stalled for a day and then went down .6. TODAY!! Down another .6 which makes a .2 loss for the week... eating REAL FOOD! Sure, I'm not eating less than 1000 calories a day like I was -- but I've been under 1200 calories each day (but one was 1700). I look forward to seeing what my results are at the end of next week.

Another busy day ahead of me today. Heading to a Good Friday service -- and then some friends invited me to a concert tonight. It should be a good time. And, tomorrow night -- heading to a buffet for all you can eat crab (it's ZTA72's fault ). Then Sunday - Easter service with my sister and then Chicken buffet with all the fixin's. I WILL be good!!

magistra- that movie sounds fun... I'll have to check it out! Kudos on the good choice of beverage.

Sundove- clothes are a great indicator, aren't they? I figure the scale will eventually catch up to what the clothing is saying. Have an extra special day!

Good Morning -- ciecie

Everyone else ENJOY your day!

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 03-25-2016 at 06:07 AM.
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:31 AM   #405  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I have to work today. I hope you have lovely Good Friday services.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning since it's my early day

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 169.4
Down: .2

Have a glorious day!