Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-19-2016, 08:15 AM   #301  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
7 Minutes to Save Your Knees from Strong Knees
Upper Body Stretch section from Tamilee Webbs Total Body Stretch (sitting)
Nothing for this morning

I have shown a gain this morning. Not sure why.

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 166.8
Up: .6

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 08:29 AM   #302  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Good Saturday Morning! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I’m going to one of those “paint” things… where everyone paints the same thing. Should be fun! Well… today I begin South Beach (SB). I was on Ideal Protein for 42 days and lost 22 pounds and 12.5 inches. Let’s hope I am as successful on SB.

Let’s see what you have all been up to

kelijpa: I hope you have a good time in CA and that the weather is cooperative and your time is memorable.

drtm and Delirium: I hope you enjoyed your time of exercise.

magistra: I’m not so sure you’d want to trade weather… we may be in for some snow Keep up the walking… every little bit helps. on sticking to your plan! I know that when I started up “again” that I realized how mentally focused I need to be. Also to remember the WHY! WHY am I doing this… and that helps drive the what I do. I need to re-engage my mind because I can already see I might start playing games with myself now that I have to actually figure out WHAT to eat. WE CAN DO THIS!! Look at the options … if we don’t… and those options IF WE DO! We can AND HAVE TO do it … this is the last time we will face this hurdle! Rah rah – sis boom bah!

ZCA72: sounds like you are chilling and enjoying some nice R&R in the … green meat I think I could easily be a meat hound too. Question … is fried haddock something you could eat… or is that a bit pushing it? Oh… I think I just answered my own question by reading your additional posts… it would NOT be no carb because of the breading … correct? on your ONE YEAR anniversary! WTG!

Inkrid: I hope you had a good time celebrating your mom’s birthday. And!! GOOD LUCK!

novangel: I’d be interested in reading your blog. Sorry that you have to put in some extra hours … I’m sending thoughts your way that the $$ will pick up so you can enjoy your summer without working 5 days a week. Re: things crashing since 2/2015 … that is weird and interesting … I wonder what is behind it?

Sundove: great news re: : I’ll have to try the Pizza Burger recipe … sounds good.

ciecie: WTG in meeting your goals. This is a beautiful season of “Remembrance.” I hope your schedule works out for you to get to church when you want. Enjoy your day … and have some fun with your errands.

Diana: So sorry to hear about the break-in… and that the house just isn’t moving. I also hope that things pick up for your business. Can I ask… what is it you do? Oooo pollen all over … do you wear a mask when you clean to keep it from getting in your lungs?

Nichols: it looks like another pound down for you! and fries… enjoy! I myself had fried haddock last night and might have a wine tonight at the painting thing. It’s all a choice … just so we don’t live in those type of choices (like I once did … and hope to never do that again!) ENJOY your weekend! BTW, how did the swim party go for your DD?

Hello and to everyone... ENJOY the weekend! Oh and Angie ... if you peek in ... I'm thinking of you in sunny Florida!

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 03-19-2016 at 08:32 AM.
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:14 AM   #303  

Height: 5'9"

BelovedWarrior: Amazing Personals today! Love the emoticons!!!

OK, people, ate very sparingly early yesterday. Two Smoothies. One with Fruit, the other with Veggies. But then the Pot Luck happened!!!

There was: Roast Chicken, Caesar Salad, Roast Potatoes, Brie and fancy Crackers (made with Cranberries and Almonds), a thin Frittata appetizer thingy with Egg, Ricotta, Bacon and Caramelized Onion, and a Flourless Cake!!! I ate All the Things!!! Oh and two Marguerites (sp.?)

Today will again Vitamix Fruit and then Vitamix Veggies... At the Restaurant tonight will order the thing that has the least amount of wheat and meat. Usually that would be a Salad. Or I'll order two Appetizers. Or a Soup and Salad. You know what I mean LOL!! Again, wish me luck!!

from the !!!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:18 AM   #304  

my schedule didn't work out so that I can get to church on good Friday. i'm schedule to work until 3 and church starts at 3. i'll go Thursday night.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 11:46 AM   #305  

32 minutes leslie sansone's heart healthy walking at home, power walking and running errands.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:32 PM   #306  

Hey Inkrid ... just have two Margaritas ... they're liquid (check), they're not meat (check), and they don't have any wheat (check).
It meets ALL your diet options for this week.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:53 PM   #307  
Warrior Princess

Beloved: Thank you for the kind words regarding my job; I can really use some positive reinforcement right now.

I was only able to get in 30 minutes at the gym because they were closing. Better than nothing.

I went to Panera after the gym and whoever was on salad duty tonight really skimped me...for as much as their food costs they need to be more consistent. When you dine-in the salad is HUGE; but sometimes on take-out it's tiny. I've complained to corporate about this in the past and it's been better until tonight. I got home, opened the bag and swear she gave me a side salad. At least I know I didn't go over in calories. :/ Bonus points for ordering w/o croutons. I'm going to be hungry again in about an hour I'm sure.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 08:35 PM   #308  

novangel, when I order take-out at Panera, I always order half a classic salad, cup of soup, and sprouted multigrain roll. I always order one of healthy soups. my fitness goals are attained for today.
Old 03-19-2016, 09:02 PM   #309  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

So far I am on plan today.

B: bagel w/butter, raspberries, coffee w/half and half
L: cottage cheese w/lots of tiny tomatoes, banana
S: handful of nuts
D: hamburger/no bun, big green salad
D: dark chocolate, mint tea

E: 10 minute walk (+ more walking this evening)

BelovedWarrior I might like a little snow, just for a day or two . . . It would be interesting. Thank you for your wonderful support! I am going to do a little more walking after dinner. I am motivated now. I agree! WE CAN DO THIS! And this WILL be the last time!

novangel and ciecie I didn't know about Panera until you just mentioned it. I looked it up and I see there are two of those near me. The soups and salads look yummy. I am going to try it out this week.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:57 PM   #310  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Magistra Good luck with your new plan. I will be relieved once the house is sold. I'm sure, I will be a bit sad, too. Lot's of emotions.

Ciecie I'm sorry your work schedule didn't workout for the time church starts. At least you can go the night before.

Belovedwarrior Good luck with South Beach. How was the painting class? I hope it was fun. I have heard of those before. When I got to the house, it looked like the agent from the last showing didn't lock the door. It was a relief that there wasn't a break in this time. My DH and I own a diesel repair shop. We repair light/medium duty diesels. He's the tech and I run the office (sometimes it runs me )

Inkrid Good luck at the dinner tonight. I hope it's a fun evening and goes well for you.

Sundove Good job on your day.

Novangel I have had the same type of stuff happen to me with the serving sizes. I have ordered the full size classic salad with chicken and it was tiny. I inquired about it and was told that they use the same scoops for salads etc.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 03-19-2016, 10:05 PM   #311  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1275 Calories +

Breakfast (250 Calories + )
Organic Valley Vanilla Shake 190 calories
Coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 350 calories
iced coffee my usual way 50 calories

Dinner (625 Calories)
grilled salmon 400 calories
grilled zucchini 75 calories
green beans 75 calories
spaghetti squash 75 calories

Exercise:
I had to do my monthly cleaning of the office, dusting, and cleaning the bathroom today. I was happy to have enough energy for a short workout.
TF Fire 30
Old 03-19-2016, 10:10 PM   #312  
Warrior Princess

Diana: They have told me the same but I'm not buying it. Some employees make them better than others and the dine-in is easily twice the size from what I was given today. They've been very consistent lately but tonight even my husband looked and said "what the h*ll is that?" lol My usual salad guy didn't make it; this was someone new.

I passed on the side of french baguette the last few times which took a ton of will power. Trying to cut as many cals as possible. I love their bread! No fair!

Panera is great but you have to check out the cals of everything. Some sandwiches are over 1k....then they always try to get you to order a pastry item for .99 cents. No! Get behind me, Satan!
Old 03-19-2016, 10:20 PM   #313  
Trying to live below 200

Novangel The extra pastry for .99 is totally evil. I usually get the apple or fruit cup for my side. Their website used to have an option to pick and choose a different bread instead of the one they recommend. They don't have that option any longer. I used to get the chicken salad sandwich with a white whole grain bread. It was a lot less calories than the bread they normally use. Now I don't get that sandwich because I can't tailor it to my needs. I have emailed them before about coming out with healthy, lower calorie options. Like you said, I can't eat most of their food because of their calories. One of their sandwiches can be most of my calories for the day.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:43 PM   #314  
Warrior Princess

I know, it's amazing how fast calories add up; too bad it's not the same situation with my bank account.

I get the chicken caesar with no croutons or bread and it's around 500 calories with the dressing. That's not great but I have done way worse in one sitting.
Old 03-20-2016, 12:56 AM   #315  

Menu for the day: 1024 calories
B: Egg & Bacon
L: Cottage Cheese, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Peppers
D: Sauerkraut, Chicken, Thigh, Cooked Deli Ham
S: Pistachio Kernels & Cashews
80+ oz water
Magistra: You betchum ... LAST TIME!

novangel: I'm not a big Panara's fan... mainly because I never know what to order and I hold up the line. If I do go, i study the menu online before going. But, for the reasons you mentioned... $ & Calories -- I would rather go somewhere else. Speaking of calories - I was thinking of going to a restaurant in the area that makes turkey melts... that is until I figured out the calorie count... Oh my Gosh!! Almost or over 1000 Calories... grilled sour dough bread, turkey, bacon, cheese, Thousand Island Dressing... So, then yesterday I was going through coupons and saw the coupon for Rocky Rococo's. I thought I'd look up the calories in the piece of pizza I typically get (or I should say got). Wouldn't you know it... I tell you -- if a person ever wants to know the highest calorie item on a menu... just ask me, because it will be what I just ordered. The calorie count on the sausage & pepperoni super slice is 816. 816!! I wasn't even eating that many calories in one day for many of the past 42 days... YIKES!!

Diana: The class was good... but I got very anxious because I didn't think I was doing a good job. Next time I do this I need about 2 glasses of wine and an anti-anxiety med. I might enjoy it better and not give a rip what my painting looks like

So, with that I bid you Ado! Enjoy Palm Sunday - folks!