Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-12-2014, 09:47 PM   #166  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Diana yes I LOVE our bike rides! so much fun that you forget it's also really good for you

In fact we just came home from a 23.5 mile ride...we are wiped out!

So today hasn't been a normal food day as we went to breakfast and that was it so far. Each of us only ate half and so dinner will be the other half.

B - half of an avocado, bacon, tomato omelet with cheese on top, salsa, hash browns, and two sourdough toast
L - NONE
S - NONE
D - the other half of the omelet and hash browns!

we had no lunch or snack because we were out riding for 2 1/2 hours
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:08 PM   #167  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Well, I'm in the middle of one of the more intense angioedema flare ups. I'm having the stomach pain from the intestinal inflammation. I took that muscle relaxer that worked for me before. I forgot to talk with the Dr. about that when I was there a couple weeks ago. The antihistamines work for 24 hours. I normally take them at 8 PM. I didn't take them on time a few times this week. I took them, but it was later than normal. I wonder if that's what caused the flare up. I noticed yesterday that my lips were flaring up. This morning when I woke they were puffy and they stayed like that all day. I noticed feeling a little more swollen than I did the day before. So I guess it was building up and today it erupted. Crazy body!

This will be a quick one for me .

Novangel Can you continue to eat the red meat, etc but pick cuts/options that are lower in fat? Maybe that will help some.

Total Approx 1810 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch 440 Calories

2 salmon patties/burgers 260 calories
roasted cauliflower 100 calories
strawberry Quark 80 calories

Dinner (975 Calories)
salad w/dressing on the side 100 calories
crab dip/crackers 200 calories
1/2 dinner roll 75 calories
steak 500 calories
mixed veggies 100 calories

Exercise:
The Firm Cardio Core Fusion w/#6 ball, #5 and #3 weights
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:08 AM   #168  

Have not been here in a couple of days. But until today kept the calorie count at a good level.

mamakat I hope the depression soon releases its crusing grip. I am personally way too familiar with depression. I have first hand experience with it's grip.

coolmom, Bean soup with sour cream sounds wonderful. Love bean salads also.

Tyla, awesome that you ordered the rebounder. I need to do 10 minutes on it as soon as I finish typing. I hope you, and your lymphatic system enjoy yours.

Ian, thinking of you. Hoping you are getting through the days okay

Novangel, Do you think there may be a need to have your iron level checked? It may be a reason for craving red meat. Such an easy test. Usually done and read right away in doctors office. I do hear you about the statins. I completely respect those who take it. My family members do. But I personally do not.

Diana, I am sorry you are not doing well physically. I hope the flair up subsides soon. And your skin is back to normal tomorrow.

Thursday and friday calorie count was about 1400 each day. Was feeling okay with it. Still wanted to lose those extra 2 lbs. But really didnt have to.

Today was a different story. I was craving. Cant be TOM. That ship sailed its final voyage years ago, so to speak, lol. I went to the store and bought a bag of Barbaras cheese puffs. I ate them dredged with cabot dried cheddar powder. THEN i craved more. I almost bought another bag of something. But the coupon did not work at that store. So I went to TJs and got an avocado. Mashed it up with onion and lemon. Ate it with cucumber. That seemed to soothe the food beast.

Dinner was normal. So the damage was an entire bag of cheese puffs completely dredged in powdered cheddar cheese. Going to do the trampoline now. Confession made. Time to jog with gusto.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Last edited by flower123; 07-13-2014 at 02:12 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:55 AM   #169  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Soothe Stress Free Fatigue from Yoga Quick Fixes

Yesterday I took back my bedroom from all the luggage and travel stuff! It felt good to get it all put away. And what's up with the laundry? I swear that damn laundry got freaky and multiplied! I also went through some things and took a pile of stuff to Goodwill. The funny thing is that after I put it all back, you can't tell that I even got rid of anything.

This week is my birthday. We normally go out but this year we are going to eat at home. Instead of having a whole cake or even a small cake, I am going to get me and DH a cup cake. There is no reason to even have a small cake in the house and put myself through all of that. I like to have lobster on my birthday, when I can. Last year the place we went overcooked the lobster. It was still good, but I think we can do better for less money. DH doesn't really like the other meals at that place anyways. So, we will grill steak and have lobster tails. I also bought some mini yukon gold potatoes but I still need to figure out a vegetable that would go good with the meal.

There is a new product on the market called Elli Quark. Has anyone tried it, yet? I had the strawberry flavor yesterday. It uses stevia as a sweetener. I was OK with it. Of course it is more expensive than Greek Yogurt. I also bought the plain variety. I will try that this week.

Have a great day!
Old 07-13-2014, 10:38 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Ended up being a rather hectic day which ended with a doozy of panic attack with my oldest daughter. So this morning I'm dragging and out of sorts. But I wanted to at least post my totals from yesterday. Today, I'm just hoping for a quiet day.

Breakfast - 6pts
3 - 4 in pancakes - 4pts
2 tbsp lite syrup - 1 pt
coffee with ff creamer - 1 pt

Lunch - 5pts
taco salad with
2 cups lettuce - 0 pts
2 tbsp of cheese - 1 pt
diced tomato - 1 pt
tbsp of sour cream - 1 pt
1/2 cup of taco meat (ground turkey) - 2pt
Crystal light - 0 pt

Supper - 11 pts
BLT Sandwhich
3 slices of bacon - 4 pts
lettuce - 0 pt
tomato - 1 pt
Bread - 4 pts
Sweet Potato Fries - 2 pt
Crystal Light - 0 pt

Snack 6 pts
3/4 cup of Eddies slow churned Ice Cream - 6pts

total 28/30 pts

No exercise for me: too worn out after daughter's late night attack.

I'll be back on tonight with today's totals. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:55 AM   #171  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Still 172 today.

Plan:

Egg on toast
Coffee with milk
Bean soup
Not sure, maybe cautious mexican at a party tonight. The food is so good though, I'll have to be careful.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #172  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

I'm new to this thread so here goes:

Weight: 202.6
Breakfast
Oatmeal with 50g banana and 1 tsp coconut oil
Coffee with creamer
Lunch
Greek yogurt (felt nauseated so didn't eat more. Stomach bug fun.)
Dinner
Sweet potato hash with spinach, onion, and salmon
Dessert
Raspberries

Total cals for today: 1400 consumed
Exercise: walking/jogging, gardening. Burned 215. Net 1200.
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:05 PM   #173  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Thanks flower123. I am doing OK. I am keeping super busy. I went running today, then went to the gym, did some cooking for the week and then tidied the car. It's great having a clean car again.

Sorry to hear about your health Diana. I hope you are feeling well on your birthday. I love lobster. Such a good choice.

Today I had some nice fresh sardines and kipper fillets for breakfast with oats. And salmon, scallops and sardines with a salad for lunch. All with the usual smoked oysters and honey ofcourse.

For exercise, I ran 6 miles with my running club and did 1 hour weight training.

Weight unchanged at 169lbs.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #174  

Ian, glad your car is tidy and clean.
Diana, I hope your skin is doing better today
Scale today showed I gained 3 lbs. I am sure 2 of those lbs are water weight from all the sodium I had during yesterday's great cheese puff/powdered cheese adventure/fiasco.

The great slip up was followed by staying strong today. The usual low fat/carb chicken sausage: 220 calories and very low calorie/carb salad 100 calories. The hot chocolate, well thats another story. So far that has been about 150. I am sure the scale will look much better by Wednesday. As long as I am able to stay strong. Which it is likely I will.

Be well everyone. I hope today was a good one for you
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #175  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I will do my first weigh in tomorrow AM since going on vacation. I can tell that I am still heavier by the way my jeans fit. They are looser than they were, so that's good.

Flower Good job getting back on track today.

Dakota I hope both you and your DD are feeling better today.

CoolMom Did you have the Mexican food tonight? I haven't had Mexican food in a long time, so I had some while we were on vacation. So good!

Claygirl Hi and Welcome to the check-in.

Ian I forgot about your running club! Are you still meeting every week?
Old 07-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #176  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1520 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (500 calories)
Cereal w/milk 500 calories

Dinner (625 Calories)
Chicken salad wrap 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 150 calories
fruit cup 75 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
Old 07-14-2014, 12:25 AM   #177  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Welp, the party was temptation-ful. I had tacos, a hot dog, a beer and cake. The guacamole was so good. I added it all in to Lose It best I could and it looks like 2450 cals for the day. I had 1000 of that at home, 1450 at the party. lol oh well.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:41 AM   #178  
is back on the wagon!

S/C/G: 236/197/170

Height: 5'5

I did thirty-five minutes on the treadmill and that is a great workout for me, but ended up caving to somebody offering to treat to Taco Bell.

I got the healthiest thing I could find on the menu which added up to about 500 calories and my breakfast was all right on terms of calories but darn it, Taco Bell, I was doing so good there. I'll be having a light salad for dinner tonight. I feel really guilty but what are you gonna do? I'll just have to get over it.
fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:18 AM   #179  

S/C/G: 165/165/107

Height: 5'1

Hey, everyone!

I'm new here, and just two days ago decided it was time to start taking care of my weight. I'm only 5'1 and I weigh 165. This is a result of eating junk food all day long and not exercising at all.

When I get home from work today I will be starting with the slim in six workout dvds, starting from phase 2. I have been eating healthier starting from two days ago.

I know I didn't start from the beginning of the month, but I'm still hoping I will stick to this and I plan on posting here to keep myself accountable.

Thanks!
GirlA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #180  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Where do the weekends go?

Last night I added on:
You Life is in Your Own Glands from Fat Free Yoga
Slim and Limber stretch from Slim in 6

Calories for yesterday: 1520 +
Weigh In: 169.6

I am up 3.8 pounds from before we left for vacation. I usually gain 2-3 pounds from an intense angioedema flare up. So there is some extra water weight in there from that. It actually felt good to weigh in and to know what I have going on.

fruitbat and GirlA Hi and welcome to the check-in! We are glad to have you join us.

Have a great Monday and start to your week! On a positive, we are one day closer to the weekend!