Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-17-2014, 07:59 PM   #241  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

so i had a turkey burger on organic wheat bun w/homemade guac and a slice of lite jarlsberg. YUM. no zoodles, had leftover asparagus instead
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #242  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Those cucumber ideas sound really good, we're getting quite a few from our garden, so some different ways to eat them are much appreciated! I was craving chips at work today, so just quartered and salted and peppered them, they were nice and crunchy, got me through.

Ian love your new pic, nice smile and guns

Diana
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:06 PM   #243  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Weight 204

B: chocolate protein shake, coffee with creamer and coconut oil
Pre work out: whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp home made peanut butter
Elliptical 30 minutes
Post work out: Greek yogurt ( light and fit 80 cal)
Lunch: protein shake, Greek yogurt with 1 banana
Dinner: orzo and 6 oz chicken
Snacks: Greek yogurt and raspberries
Total calorites:1380.
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:28 PM   #244  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick post.

Tonight I had my birthday dinner. It was too much and too rich, but it was good. I won't post calories since that would be too challenging to figure out. My breakfast and lunch was the same as usual. Dinner started with crab leg appetizer (w/butter for dipping), grilled ribeye steak, grilled lobster tail (w/butter for dipping), petite yukon gold potatoes, steamed spinach, triple chocolate cupcake, some Ben and Jerry's peanut butter fudge core ice cream. Tomorrow will be back on plan. Now the problem is that the crab and lobster are getting thirsty. Tomorrow is my early day and I have to get up an hour earlier than normal. I'm not going to weigh in until Saturday. I am hoping to stay 100% on track until Labor Day weekend. I think we are going to Myrtle Beach one of those days to eat.

Exercise: KCM's Plateau Buster Workout # 1 w/10's

Thinin08 Hi and welcome to the check-in!

LePetitPapillon
Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Novangel Thanks for sharing that recipe. Sounds like a great, quick, go to snack.

Kelijpa Great job subbing the cukes!

Enjoy your evening! Rest well!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-17-2014 at 09:29 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:39 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 171/150/115

Height: 5'4

Hey guys! Weight today was 147. I haven't really lost much because I have been eating more and not tracking. For example, today I ate 4 sugar free pudding cups, 2 pieces of ham, a pork chop, and like 2 cups of Brussels sprouts and like over half a cantaloupe. Probably something else I can't remember as well. Still, I'm not in binge city or anything so it's all good, I guess.

However, I've been feeling really good! My workouts are going so much better. I am doing well at the new job and making more money, and spending less. I am ready to get back to school in just over a month and get my Associates . Next year, I'm applying to UNC-CH. I really want to get in because several of my friends got in and I just really want to! If I don't, I suppose I'll live, but eh. I want to get back to school and show off. It seems everyone I know is working on their fitness and hitting the gym. I'm considering a membership when I feel that body weight and the weights I have here aren't sufficient...
laciemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:50 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 171/150/115

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick post.

Tonight I had my birthday dinner. It was too much and too rich, but it was good. I won't post calories since that would be too challenging to figure out. My breakfast and lunch was the same as usual. Dinner started with crab leg appetizer (w/butter for dipping), grilled ribeye steak, grilled lobster tail (w/butter for dipping), petite yukon gold potatoes, steamed spinach, triple chocolate cupcake, some Ben and Jerry's peanut butter fudge core ice cream. Tomorrow will be back on plan. Now the problem is that the crab and lobster are getting thirsty. Tomorrow is my early day and I have to get up an hour earlier than normal. I'm not going to weigh in until Saturday. I am hoping to stay 100% on track until Labor Day weekend. I think we are going to Myrtle Beach one of those days to eat.

Exercise: KCM's Plateau Buster Workout # 1 w/10's

Thinin08 Hi and welcome to the check-in!

LePetitPapillon
Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Novangel Thanks for sharing that recipe. Sounds like a great, quick, go to snack.

Kelijpa Great job subbing the cukes!

Enjoy your evening! Rest well!
Haha my stomach grumbled even though I just ate when I read what you had for dinner! Diana, if you go to Myrtle Beach you may go through my town! Myrtle is like 3 hours from here .
laciemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:21 PM   #247  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

thought i'd check in....i'm not often on here this summer but i'm still working out and watching what I eat...some days I just get so busy that I hardly eat...I moved my gym workout til after work at 4 p.m. instead of before work at 5:30 a.m. because I don't have enough time to workout and still be to work on time...and as i'm the only person opening the building, there is never any arriving late....

so now I get up at 5:45 a.m. and get stuff ready for the day and be to work by 7 a.m......then I work straight through 7-2:30 p.m. with no breaks or lunch although I do get to eat while I work ....then I come home, clean the house, take a break and go to the gym at 4 p.m....then I pick up my son from class at 5 p.m., come home, clean up from the gym and make dinner....summers are pretty busy....even when i'm not physically at work, i'm still "on call" with my phone, meaning that if any of my staff need anything, they can call me although I don't actually go back to the building

it's rained like crazy this summer and the bears are out in force....DH chased a bear out of our driveway multiple times already this summer and once it got into the garbage....our dog, who growls at everything from leaves to neighbors, isn't any help LOL....

and the glacier that's a mile away from us had its yearly glacial release, where tons of water released from the top of the glacier and flooded the river, surrounding areas and trails....although it's close to us, we aren't directly in its flood path
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:28 PM   #248  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Dinner started with crab leg appetizer (w/butter for dipping), grilled ribeye steak, grilled lobster tail (w/butter for dipping), petite yukon gold potatoes, steamed spinach, triple chocolate cupcake, some Ben and Jerry's peanut butter fudge core ice cream.
^^Heaven. Plain and simple.

I jogged 5k tonight. My left knee was hurting a little at first but it went away about half mile in and feels fine now. Let's hope it stays that way.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:13 AM   #249  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Doesn't sound too much to me Diana. Sounds just right for a birthday meal. I mean you can forget the crab leg, grilled ribeye steak, grilled lobster tail, petite yukon gold potatoes and steamed spinach. I'd eat most of that on an OP day. That's all great stuff for you. Which just leaves dessert and we all have dessert once in a while, especially on your birthday. Which is quickly burned off with some kickboxing...

You won't notice any of that on the scale.

Last edited by IanG; 07-18-2014 at 12:16 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:15 AM   #250  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Evening all! Wow look how busy we've been today. Wow. Love to see all the peeps posting. So lets get to it.

Welcome to LaPetitePapillion and thinin08. this is great place to hangout and very supportive. I'm so happy I found them. Especially considering I'm a newbie too. I need all the support I can get.

NovAngel - glad to hear you were able to run today. I hope you knee gets stronger.

Alaskanlaughter - wow it sounds like you live in a wonderful place. not sure what I would do if I found a bear in my driveway, let alone my garbage.

skichgirlsfv - never have been fond of turkey burgers, how do you season them?

claygirl - you need to give me that recipe for homemade pb. I love it but with my WW program I tend to steer clear of it. It's a high point food.

peachflesh - they say cardio is good for you. I hope it works out. I tend to hide away from it. Asthma doesn't like cardio at all, but that doesn't stop me from swimming and yoga.

Ian Good luck on your run. Hope you enjoy it and have your beer afterwards.

Diana Your birthday feast sounds amazing. And we all need dessert once in awhile. I agree with Ian with that.

Coolmom - let me say, you're a brave woman to home school. I love my kids dearly but they would end up killing me or vice versa if I had to teach them the three R's. As far as yoga is concerned. I do it at least 5 times a week - M-F....or at least that's the goal. my work outs last between 40 minutes and an hour so far. I found this really good work out video series on line where the instructor starts you out at the basic moves in lesson one and each lesson builds on the one before. I don't feel stupid or anything because she even tells us about modifications if we can't quite contort our bodies into some of the tighter poses. If you want to know more about it, pm me and I'll give you the details.

Hope everyone is having a great night - I'll catch you all on the flipside...with lots and lots of coffee
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:22 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

And now for accountability.

Today was weigh in day - down 1.2 lbs to 210.6 lbs.

Breakfast: 5pts
1 cup cooked oatmeal - 2 pt
sliced banana - 1pt
tbsp sugar and cinnamon - 1pt
coffee w/ ff creamer - 1 pt

Lunch - 5 pts
Salad
2 cups of lettuce - 0pt
tomato - 1 pt
diced cucumber - 1 pt
1/2 cup cubed deli thin roast beef - 2pts
western f/f dressing - 1 pt
Crystal light - 0 pt

Snack - 6 points
banana 2 pts
10 saltines - 4 pts
water - 0 pts

Supper - 13 pts
chili dog
hot dog - 4pts
bun - 2pts
1 cup of chili - 7pts
crystal light - 0 pts

Daily total - 29/30

Exercise - 60 minutes

Yoga 4 - Full flow
416 calories.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:54 AM   #252  

I am writing this at an absurd hour. Should be getting ready for sleep. And yet here I am.

yes, Diana, you got it right with the link for Lake champlain chocolate factory. The factory used to be in another building when it was just a small startup. The buliding had other offices in back. I once, about 20 years ago, inteviewed an eating disorder ( compulsive eating) therapist who had an office there. And her last name was a very fattning food product. I found it endlessly amusing that an ed therapist worked in a chocolate factory bldg. AND her last name was a very fattning food. I did not go back to her.

Dakota trace, great that you had the cake.. and then were able to burn it off with yoga. Its important to be able to indulge.

novangel, lemon juice is actually supposedly alkaline in the body. So it might be okay to have on a regular basis. With no worry of it causing ulcer. I tend to get ulcers.

hi Von. sorry to read about all the health challenges you had. Sounds horrible. Glad you are recovering. i think Gentle with self is a great way to be. So good job with that.

Ian, I agree with Diana, great photo

hi La Petit Papillion. Guess i know what kind of dog you have Beautiful pup/picture.

My body metabolism has changed. And it is hard for me to become accustomed to it. i have to be more vigilant with my eating than I was. I have an apt with the doctor in 12 weeks. i honestly do not think its the thyroid getting worse. I think its the adrenals getting better. Eating was easier when they were in overdrive. Now I am taking something for them. And the result is more calm. AND less cheat days.

Todays caloric intake was about 1,900. yes a cheat day. i have to stop having those cheat days.
popchips dredged in cheese. yes, sad but true
fish and chicken sausage stew for dinner. With miso and a tsp of sesame oil 500
cocoa with stevia 400
a small amount of lemon protein drink 50
and some curry paste and roasted garlic in oilive oil. probably 150 calories
If I was someone who exercised, life would be easier. Still have to get a handle on that.
I hope everyone has a great day.

Last edited by flower123; 07-18-2014 at 05:58 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #253  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF! I'm so glad the weekend is here!

No weigh in this morning. Getting up earlier than normal and the big meal is a bad combo.

I hope everyone has a great day and start to your weekend!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:08 AM   #254  
patpatpatpatpat

S/C/G: S: 89kg -- C: 78,8kg -- G 49kg

Height: 145 cm

Hello

I am new in this thread ^^. I do 19/5 IF and play Dance Dance Revolution as cardio ^^

Last night I had a yummy meal of MUCH broccoli, only slightly cooked, a big portion of homade hummus, chicken meatballs, an egg and some cheese.
As snack I had some crackers and a glas of wine.
Tutal calories around 1200
I already did my workout today, 64 minutes of sweating YAY!
Dinner tonight will be about the same as yesterday since I have so much stuff left over, just with chicken breast instead of the meatballs.

Tomorrow might be my workout free day since we are heading to Frankfurt to go shopping there. We will run around quite a bit, I will take that as sports :P
I look forward to it because it has my favourite asian store and the "Kleinmarkthalle", where you can get tons of all kinds of exotic foods: veggies, fruit, spices, meats, live fish that get prepared in front of your eyes, all kinds of eggs... I look forward to getting inspired there

What I definitely want to try/get is Konjak noodles, I wonder how they taste... these are made from the konjak root and are low carb and low calorie....

will see ^^

Last edited by PatPat; 07-18-2014 at 07:09 AM.
PatPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:46 AM   #255  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Diana your birthday dinner sounds amazing! happy birthday!

Alaskan good to hear from you, glad you weren't in the flood path!

Welcome PatPat that market with the live fish, etc. sounds cool.

Dakota I have a yoga app, you have inspired me to give it a go, if it doesn't work out I'll pm you to try your site.

Flower cute story about the therapist, I was just getting up when you're getting ready for bed, I love your pic, you have such a sweet smile

Well,
W- 161.4 down 1 from yesterday but up .6 for the week
Going to stick with this because it's doable for me and I really feel good (except the weird hormonal stuff) and hope the weight starts coming off

B- 3/4 c cereal, coconut almond milk
L- leftover pasta and salad
D-?
E- going to a state park for some hiking

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote