Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-11-2014, 07:53 PM   #151  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Oops! Ate dinner at 4:00 and finished the day at 1450 cals. I'm going to be hungry tonight but hoping to finally see the 160s tomorrow. PLEASE! lol
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:02 PM   #152  

Kateleestar, welcome back and congrats on the new baby!

Mamakat, at least you made it back. That's a good sign! Don't be afraid to seek help if you need it. Gentle hugs.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:17 PM   #153  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

No change today at 171.2lbs. I have decided to stop logging my food. It's mostly the same most days anyway with different combinations of fish and I do not have the time to do it any more.

Anyway, today was busy. I sold one of my cars (let's hope there is no drama). And I ran 3.5 miles and did 50 minutes weight training. I need to shift a few pounds though. I do not like being over 170.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:33 PM   #154  
Warrior Princess

I went to the fitness center last night and ran 3 miles but TOM is bad today. The town festival is going on also which makes getting there a pain and parking is very limited. I will be glad when it's over Sunday. Normally we go every year but there's no good bands so we're skipping it this time around. We're bummed.

All paperwork sent to Miami for the wedding was approved so we're set to go. Oh, I got my dress from China. It's a simple bridesmaid dress but FYI for anyone that ever considers ordering a wedding dress from China to save money, I don't recommend it. The dress is okay in comparison to what you see in the pictures (of course in pics it's beautiful) but if this was an actual wedding dress and/or my first wedding I'd be unhappy. I knew it was a gamble so I'm not that upset. I'm sure it will look fine on the beach and in pictures but up close you can tell it's not quality material, but it will do. You get what you pay for.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:42 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Evening everyone. I know I've been silent today. But all I can say is TGIF! It's been a really long week, with the dieting, new exercise program and trying to keep up with all the normal stuff. I think I'm gonna punch out an hour early tonight. So I'll be doing my yoga at 9 opposed to 10.

However I promised to catch up....so here it goes.

Kateleestar congrats on the new baby. It's been awhile since I've had one...my youngest is 11, but I've gotten to practice on my great niece who's now 15 months old. I honestly had forgotten how much work those little ones can be.

CoolMom75 Lemon Donuts? Sounds absolutely divine! I love Lemon cake, so I'm sure donuts are just the bomb.

Tyla - Thanks. And I plan to enjoy the ride, because lord only knows when I'll plateau and be stuck.

Ian - Congrats on the car. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the transfer goes smoothly. And I understand how time consuming writing down everything can be. Especially when you eat alot of the same stuff every week.

NovAngel I'm sure that you will look absolutely lovely in your new dress. I think beach weddings are so romantic. (Can't you tell I'm miles and miles from the nearest beach?)

Berryblondeboys I hope you won the battle with the monster cookies. I know they can be tempted. Mine are pb cookies. Can't make them without snitching at least three.

flower123 - hope you were able to resist the samples. I swear those ladies are ruthless. Try this, try this. It's absolutely delicious....

Diana - hope your weekend is great...and finds you fully recovered from your trip by Monday.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:50 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Okay a quick run down of my daily intake.

Breakfast: 9 pts
2 scrambled eggs - 6 pts
slice of buttered ww toast - 2 pts
coffee with ff creamer - 1 pt

Lunch - 7 pts
Salad
2 cups of lettuce - 0 pt
diced tomato - 1 pt
cucumber - 1 pt
1/2 cup of diced turkey breast - 2 pt
green pepper - 0 pt
half hard boiled egg - 1 pt
2 tbsp of ff dorthy lynch dressing - 2pt

Snack - 3 pts
100 calorie bag of light butter popcorn - 3 pts

Supper: 10pts
4 oz of grilled center cut pork chop - 6pts
meduim baked sweet potato - 3pts
1/2 cup of corn - 1pt
Crystal Light - 0 pt

After Yoga Snack - 1 pt
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce - 1 pt
cinnamon - 0 pt

Daily total - 30/30 pts

Exercise - 40 minutes of yoga
Surya B - Warrior 1 - 323 calories burned.

Last edited by DakotaTrace; 07-11-2014 at 09:51 PM.
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #157  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Berry At least you are somewhat regulated with your thyroid meds. You know if you do the right things you will lose. I wish I knew why I'm having such a hard time getting regulated. I know why, and what I have going on, but it still doesn't make sense to me. My body also seems to be very sensitive meaning if the thyroid meds are off, I just can't seem to lose weight and maintaining is a challenge. Hopefully things will turn around soon for me. I have never heard of hypo/hyper reactions like you have. We are all so different. Good job on the scale going down. How did you do with the cookie dough

Dakota I'm glad the weekend is here, too. Have a great one!

Syckgirlsfv You are really getting into those bike rides!

Psychic Good job on your day.

Kateleestar Hi and Welcome to the check-in!

Mamakat How was your day? I'm sorry about the the difficult week you are having. I have always admired you with all the challenges you have had to deal with. Hang in there.

CoolMom
Good luck with the 160's!

Flower
I hope the find a brewing method for the coffee that you like. I am a huge coffee lover and can't imagine starting my day without it.

Tyla There are a lot of rebounding workouts available. Maybe you can check them out.

Ian Good job on your day. You will fine a new normal routine and get back into the groove. Sometimes I find it difficult to transition with new changes. You will do just fine.

Novangel I know you will look beautiful! I'm glad all the wedding plans are coming together.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:21 PM   #158  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1470 calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Raw Sugar Snap Peas 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled chicken breast 400 calories
2 orders steamed yellow squash 200 calories
pole beans 100 calories

Exercise:
Heather Corndorf Kickbox Burn with weighted gloves
Old 07-12-2014, 08:20 AM   #159  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

W-162.2
B- steel cut oats w/almond milk and 4 pecan halves and one cupcake (it's the weekend!)
L- pasta w/sauce my dad gave me yesterday that he made
D- I think burgers
E- hike, going out soon

mamakat

Diana DH went up a little, but we're both back on plan and amazed at how much effort it takes to lose at this stage and how little effort it takes to gain! Our new plan is eating mostly vegetarian during the week and fewer treats on the weekend.

It went well this week, had a little chicken for supper Wednesday night, last night I ate late, because I went to visit my dad. It was his birthday on the 9th so I went down to see him, he's doing well, but definitely slower, I guess from the meds, he takes BP twice a day and one that slows his heart rate for the afib.

Anyway, feeling positive about the adjustments, started doing abs and arms again, made myself a little chart w/ checkboxes, the easier it is to keep track the more likely I am to keep doing it. FatGirl's trying to take over again, seems I'm going to have that battle forever, every fast food place on the way down she tried to get me to stop and get some fries or a frozen coffee drink, I kept telling her NO

Ian the 170's scare me, I was getting pretty close again, and I'm only 5'3" not 5'10" like you

Hope everyone has a great weekend, best to all

Last edited by kelijpa; 07-12-2014 at 08:20 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:46 AM   #160  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Lullaby with the Breath from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
No Weigh In

Have a great day!
Old 07-12-2014, 10:50 AM   #161  

Avoiding food after an early dinner last night was tough but I did it. Instead of seeing the 160s I went up to 172. It's almost comical how the 170s hang on.

Meal plan today-

Egg on toast
Coffee with milk

Bean soup with sour cream for lunch and dinner. It is so good! The kids don't like it, which I don't understand at all, so it's all mine and hubby's. 13 or 15 types of beans, stewed tomatoes and all beef hot dogs.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I've been craving a frosted cosmo with dinner but hubby can't drink with his new seizure med so I would feel like a big jerk making myself one in front of him. I certainly don't need the calories anyway.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:38 AM   #162  
Warrior Princess

I have to be honest, guys. My food choices haven't been great. I'm not talking McDonald's but I eat a lot of red meat, chicken, and dairy. Some of you may remember I have relatively high cholesterol (since childhood) and I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette....but at the same time I really don't care since the numbers broken down aren't that bad. I don't know why Doctors get bent about the overall number because IMO it's the individual levels that are most important in determining how bad things actually are. I don't think Statins are warranted in my situation so I have never taken any...yet.

High cholesterol runs on my Father's side but no history of cardiac issues anywhere.

I sometimes think Doctors try to scare you with this for no reason other than to push Statins.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #163  
Trying to be in the 160s

Thanks Diana and DakotaTrace for the encouragement.

And kelijpa, I wish I was 5'10! I am 5'8.5". Which means I can't wear 32" leg pants. Bummer.

But I hear ya and CoolMom75. Let's all hate the 170s. I do.

I had some nice baby squid today with my usual and some fresh sardines (I have started to gut and filet fish if I have time) and smoked kipper for breakfast. Calories were probably about 1500. But down 2.2lbs to 169 on the nose which is nice. Let's see if there is any more legs in this baby yet.

Today I have been sorting the house out. There is a lot of junk I need to get rid of. And my diet food has moved from the basement to the kitchen. Nice. It's going to take some time to sort the house out though. At least a month of Sundays.

Exercise: Ran 5 miles. Did 1 hour weight training.

Last edited by IanG; 07-12-2014 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #164  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Thanks Diana and DakotaTrace for the encouragement.

And kelijpa, I wish I was 5'10! I am 5'8.5". Which means I can't wear 32" leg pants. Bummer.

But I hear ya and CoolMom75. Let's all hate the 170s. I do.

I had some nice baby squid today with my usual and some fresh sardines (I have started to gut and filet fish if I have time) and smoked kipper for breakfast. Calories were probably about 1500. But down 2.2lbs to 169 on the nose which is nice. Let's see if there is any more legs in this baby yet.

Today I have been sorting the house out. There is a lot of junk I need to get rid of. And my diet food has moved from the basement to the kitchen. Nice. It's going to take some time to sort the house out though. At least a month of Sundays.

Exercise: Ran 5 miles. Did 1 hour weight training.
Good to "see" you, Ian. Was hoping you were doing ok
3fcuser291505109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #165  
Trying to be in the 160s

Thanks Susie. Doing OK.