Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-02-2014, 11:38 PM   #376  

S/C/G: 212/156/145

Height: 5' 4"

I have nothing awesome to report. Did get a massage today but it was too short.
Mad Donnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:33 PM   #377  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hi Everyone

I am back to 160.6 this morning thanks to my binge on cake, ice cream and other junk. I do plan to get back on track tomorrow of course so back to the 150's I come. Glad to see you all are doing well and some moving over to the 140's featherweights ... keep up the great work and send some of your will power my way

See you next Sunday
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #378  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Nayla to the thread

JenteIsving and Syckgirlsfv ... 154, way to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenstar View Post
I'm struggling to stay on plan. I'm over my calories for the day. It's still early and I'm starving. Not sure what to do. Might have to work my down to reduce calories again.
this happens to me a lot ... I hope you pulled through. Maybe some sugar free gelatin and cool whip, low cal and low carb ... just a thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkhippie View Post
I bought a new swimsuit today! It was a size 10. I guess Im officially a size 10 now.

I have decided to weigh myself less than once a day for now so I will report in on my official weigh in day.

Also: I just rode about 6 miles on my bike pulling my trailer of children behind me. About 70 pounds. I am wiped out! But it was so fun! I need to get on my bike more.
Nice NSV's GO YOU ... on the 157, I was already there and messed up and hit 166 again so the 157 this last time was just all of the water weight going away ... my wish is to get below that

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDazed View Post
Birthday party tomorrow. Excited, but a little nervous about declining a lot of the food options. I'll bring a healthier dish myself, but still- some freakin' cake sounds great.

I'll probably be doing my weigh-in Saturday or Sunday morning.
I caved on store bought bday cake and ice cream two days in a row, smh. But they say we have to give in some time in order to stay on track so back on track tomorrow I go

Last edited by love2b150; 08-03-2014 at 07:45 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 02:23 PM   #379  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

I've been so busy lately at work! No time for posting

quickly - 155 this morning, some water weight and a little bit plugged up it seems, no problem it will be gone in a day or so.

rode 21 miles last night, and probably do the same tonight.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:35 PM   #380  

Hoping desperately to get back into the 150s soon. Getting there. Within half a pound.

Last edited by Mad Donnelly; 08-05-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:56 PM   #381  
California licensed CPA!

still the same...154-ish...hoping to see it start dropping again soon. Got my new jeans I ordered and they fit, look good too! Rock Revival - they are AWESOME.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #382  
California licensed CPA!

154.4 - no exercise yesterday or today because i have school, but doing 20 miles on the bikes after work tomorrow. weight should start to go down again soon, as it has been at 154 pretty solidly for a little bit.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #383  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Why do they call the 140s "featherweights"?
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #384  

S/C/G: 305/154.6/???

Height: 5ft 3

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but - my weight is up!
And it's all Hugo's fault! Because, you see, a few days ago Hugo died on me. Phut. Went to the celestial bathroom. Hugo, my trusted scale (who was actually older than me). So I needed a replacement, and I got one. Boy, did I get one! This new one seems to be all about tough love. Or else Hugo was way too nice to me.
Either way, the new one made its debut by telling me that I weigh 162 pounds, not those 155 that Hugo kept telling me about!

Anyways, that was three days ago, and I have since made my way back down to 160. Still, le sigh. I liked those 155 much better

On the bright side, though (you know what they say about lemons and lemonade and all that...) - this actually gives me some hope for when I'll finally go into maintenance. I mean, I hate, as in really hate, having to lose those pounds all over again. So maybe, just maybe, this advice about giving myself an "alarm weight" that someone gave me a while ago might actually work for me. We'll see (once I get there, that is ).
Meanwhile I totally refuse to change my ticker. And I refuse to leave this thread.
Gaining all those pounds back, for real, is just not an option

On the weird side of things: now that I seem to be heavier than both Hugo and I thought, people start telling me that I should stop losing weight because I'm getting "too skinny" and am apparently "wasting away". Like... what? Big chorus of "Huh???" everyone. Did I mention that I'm still officially overweight?...
JenteIsving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #385  
Harness that energy.

S/C/G: 164.5/147.7/135

Height: 5'4"

MauiKai - "featherweights"...I've always wondered this too. Haha.

JenteIsving - Technology at its evilest. =P That blows. But stay in the thread and schmooze with the rest of us. I'm glad people are noticing your weight loss though!

I dunno if my metabolism is up in the morning because I workout so late in the evening, but I've been eating bigger breakfasts. Dunno if I should resort back to smaller ones....body seems to be telling me otherwise, but I dunno. Probably need to eat more protein, but because the kitchen is getting remodeled, I CAN'T COOK ANYTHING OTHER THAN IN THE MICROWAVE. It's crazy! I've just been eating more nuts and greek yogurt, but still. I miss the meats.
LilDazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:01 AM   #386  
California licensed CPA!

still 154 today...going to do at least 20 miles on the bikes tonight so that should get me going down again. I'm wearing pairs of jeans I haven't been able to wear in years, though.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 08-08-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:02 AM   #387  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDazed View Post

JenteIsving - Technology at its evilest. =P That blows. But stay in the thread and schmooze with the rest of us. I'm glad people are noticing your weight loss though!
I swear this thing is dead-set on giving me a premature heart attack.
Take this morning... I always weigh in first thing in the morning (TMI, well, after... bathroom, you know), and I always weigh first in kilos and then once more in lbs. And because I'm usually more than just a lil' dazed ( ) in the morning (okay, throughout the entire day, big surprise, I know. Psst! ), this thing is set this way. IT'S SET THIS WAY! And it worked fine those past three days.
Then, this morning, I step on the scale and it says 160. Okay, so I'm 160 kilos. Wait, WHAT??? 160 KILOS? That's a teeny-tiny 352 pounds. And a gain of a measly 192 lbs. Overnight.
That's one way to wake up, I tell ya! Even beats coffee
A closer look revealed that in reality it was 160 pounds and that the darn thing had re-set itself. And then, to, you know, add insult to injury, it proceeded to show me that 159... several times! Before it settled on 160, naturally.
I can't help but conclude that this thing is pure evil

Yeah, re: noticing the weight loss - I guess it's kinda hard to miss
I think people start to feel kind of "pressured" to comment on it in one way or another... when I'd actually prefer they didn't, at least much of the time
Oh well.

What do you mean, you have to cook everything in the microwave? Does that mean I can't have the potaco that you promised?
Seriously, though, that sounds... challenging. How long will the remodeling be going on?
Re: the breakfast situation: I don't know, what plan are you on?
Old 08-09-2014, 01:56 AM   #388  

Well, I'm back in the 150s AND back to my low number. Finally.

Some days I've SO got this. It's those other days that are just the worst.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:29 AM   #389  

Ha! 159.1!

I'm no longer illegally in this thread!
Old 08-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #390  

I just mentioned it on another thread, but this is kind of a big(ish) deal for me so I'll pester you with my latest NSV too

So, I got a new pair of jeans today - and they are button fly jeans. Button fly! Not a zipper to be found.
I'm not sure how things are elsewhere in the world ( ), but around here button flies just don't happen in plus size clothing. All the plus size pants I have ever seen were zipper flies.
So, to me, button flies kind of became the "epitome of regular size clothing". And I now own a pair of those pants! And I fit into them, and they fit onto me!

I guess today I just really, truly understood for the first time that I'm not in plus sizes anymore