Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-06-2014, 02:11 PM   #271  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

down .6 to 157.6 ... Came home from church and made a nice taco salad, 840 calories. Hope that I ate it early enough in the day that it will be gone by tomorrows weigh in
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #272  
Harness that energy.

S/C/G: 164.5/147.7/135

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday was definitely a cheat day, though I still hit up the gym and burned 500 cals. Back on the wagon today, and so far it's looking good. Really need to go shopping though. There's nothing in the pantry to pack for lunch! We're even out of fruit! *sob*
LilDazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #273  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

up .4 to 158.0 was hoping to be back at my ticker weight by today
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:39 AM   #274  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

158.4 - water weight still as I drank SO much water last night in an attempt to drown out the shots we also had last night. UGH. I am done with alcohol now. This weekend was a holiday so it was an exception. I took today off and we are going to lunch with the MIL for our anniversary, then we are going on a long bike ride. Not as long as the other day! that was 30 miles, this one will be maybe 16 or so. Will sweat a lot, though, which is what I need to start kickin' this water to the curb.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #275  

S/C/G: 212/156/145

Height: 5' 4"

Hello sweeties! In a good mood the last couple days. Got a BRAND new car Friday and got my washer and dryer today (house hit by lightning 2 weeks ago and took out a LOT so been without these things for that long!). I love my car. She's a red head like me and her name is Ginger. I haven't been in love with a car for at least 15 years. It's fun!

I joined a few Labor Day Challenges on another board so that is now my focus. I have 13 to go and by the time it's Labor Day in 2 months, I could be at GOALLLLLLLLL.

Now, that's scale goal. At that time I will refocus to measuring my progress by waist size as I rededicate myself in cooler weather to running and weight lifting, toning. I am not sedentary now, I go to the pool as often as I can and run sometimes if the humidity is not too bad or if I just feel like it. So right now, it's about once a week.

Labor Day just felt like a good time marker to change my focus so as not to become stagnant.

Oh, and since joining the 150s, I have amazingly only seen 160 again once. So maybe a whoosh to 157 is coming and I will be closer to that Labor Day goal!

Last edited by Mad Donnelly; 07-07-2014 at 01:06 PM.
Mad Donnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #276  
Harness that energy.

Mad Donnelly - NEW CAR?! And a red one at that! Sweet. What type of car is it?

And- I'm drinking black coffee for the first time in years. INTENSE. But I added a little cinnamon which is helping me through. I love my creamer, but because I had ramen for lunch, I had to take out some extra calories somewhere else. It's b-b-b-b-bitter.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #277  
California licensed CPA!

I had ramen for lunch, too! Turns out we went to a new place called Sapporo Ramen and Shabu Shabu...I got curry Ramen which had a few slices of pork in it. It was awesome! I also had vanilla gelato covered in crushed hazelnuts. Oy! Getting ready to hit the bike path and do at least 16 miles. Gotta sweat it out!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 165/155/120

I'm in the 150's, too!! I kind of feel stuck though. I've been looking at metabolism boosting exercises, hopefully these will help with the boredom?
I hate getting sweaty! It's totally worth being healthy I suppose

I have a microprolactinoma, so right now it's a little awkward exercising because if I push too hard I end up nauseous, dizzy, confused, disoriented... mehhhh... and it lasts for most of the day. I also can't drink alcohol right now because of my medication, so that is one thing I guess I don't have to worry about cheating with :P
pinksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:23 PM   #279  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

I haven't been checking in as much as I'd like. Down to 158.4. Still waiting for Tom to show. I know is all water weight.

Thanks for the support with my neighbors. I feel like I'm getting sucked into the situation. Yesterday, the 4 year old knocked on my door at 9 pm cuz parents fighting. Just took off and came to my house. So I am kind of glad that he feels safe here. I felt bad bringing him home. I definitely will keep my eyes open for bruises on the kids.

Mad Donnelly - congrats on the new car. Bummer about the lightning. That happened to my parents house when I was a kid. We had to replace alot of electrical items.
hiddenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #280  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDazed View Post
Mad Donnelly - NEW CAR?! And a red one at that! Sweet. What type of car is it?

And- I'm drinking black coffee for the first time in years. INTENSE. But I added a little cinnamon which is helping me through. I love my creamer, but because I had ramen for lunch, I had to take out some extra calories somewhere else. It's b-b-b-b-bitter.
Meet Ginger. She's a 2014 Nissan Juke.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ginger.jpg (20.1 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Mad Donnelly; 07-07-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #281  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinksunshine View Post
I hate getting sweaty! It's totally worth being healthy I suppose
I don't like sweating just cos it's a sweltering day, but I love exercise sweat cos I know I worked for it.
Quote:
I also had vanilla gelato covered in crushed hazelnuts
This sounds delish and decadent. Been craving some gelato lately.
Quote:
And- I'm drinking black coffee for the first time in years. INTENSE. But I added a little cinnamon which is helping me through. I love my creamer, but because I had ramen for lunch, I had to take out some extra calories somewhere else. It's b-b-b-b-bitter
Coffee black is just something I know I could never develop a taste for. Luckily, I low carb so half and half is fine for me. And I go through periods where I drink no coffee at all so it's not a YEARLY daily habit so it's easily something I can give up.
Quote:
Thanks for the support with my neighbors. I feel like I'm getting sucked into the situation. Yesterday, the 4 year old knocked on my door at 9 pm cuz parents fighting. Just took off and came to my house. So I am kind of glad that he feels safe here. I felt bad bringing him home. I definitely will keep my eyes open for bruises on the kids
Gosh, he's awfully young. You know, that's prolly the best you can do and is prolly the best thing anyway. At least he has some respite.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:29 PM   #282  
Harness that energy.

Mad Donelly - Ginger is a beaut. So sleek!

Syckgirlsfv - Vanilla gelato....*drool*. I haven't had gelato in a long time. The last kind I had was this Cannoli flavor. Delicious.

hiddenstar - You're doing the right thing. Keep an eye on the kid. =/

I just got back from the gym and am wide awake now thanks to the 82 minutes spent on the elliptical. Ah man, this will not fly over too well at work. Lol. Oooooooh well.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #283  
California licensed CPA!

back at work today...kind of glad to be back to my usual schedule!

158.2 this morning, which by the way is great considering the last 4 days of eating and drinking! However, I did ride 15 miles on Friday, 30 miles on Saturday, and 18 miles yesterday. What a difference that makes!!!!

Here's to the scale moving back down to 156 ASAP!
Old 07-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #284  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

I saw 148 yesterday so I'm waiting two more weigh ins until I can say good buy to all you lovelies! But I hope, I hope!

@Mad Donnelly: congrats on your Juke! I love those things, they're wicked fast.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:02 PM   #285  

S/C/G: 165/155/120

@Mad Donnelly, Yeah! It's nice when you can work out and have a sweat, but lately it's been so hot that as soon as I start to work out I get sweaty It's like a mix, bleh! I don't have an AC or a fan. Ginger is a sweet name for a car, red cars are gorgeous

@hiddenstar, Wow poor little boy! It's nice he has you! That's not really fair that he can leave and the parents are arguing You're doing the right thing keeping an eye on him, he might not have someone else doing that for him!

@LilDazed, my parents have an elliptical, do you find it helps you lose weight at all? It makes me sweat a bit but I don't seem to get out if breath really!

@Thousandsunny, Wow! Nice, you're so close to your goal now, congrats!
pinksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote