Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-24-2013, 07:04 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 204/166/145

Height: 5'4"

Sunster: you'll be here soon!!

NorthernChick: I am right there with you! We went out for Mexican last night and I was up to 175 today. I'm sure it's from the salt, and I'm ignoring it too! Tra la la la la
Jennifer1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Down one pound this week - 173.4. I'll take it Fingers crossed I can loose the last pound to make a total of 40 down for next week.

Last edited by dehtripper; 04-24-2013 at 07:19 AM.
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #108  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

178.2 today! Hopefully this loss sticks. This is my lowest weight in almost a year.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:03 AM   #109  

Yay, Dehtripper and Psychic!!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:08 AM   #110  

I saw 176.6 this morning. Wahoooo! Now I'm off to ward away the tempting brownies and cookies my professor is bringing in this morning to celebrate the last day of classes. Stay strong everyone!
Suds14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #111  

Height: 5"6

lol still up today as well, but I did the 30 Day Shred at 9 at night, and am still loving my salty hummus! ahahaha I always enjoy sodium Monday through Wednesday, as I don't weigh in till Sunday. lol maybe I need to reevaulate this? I've been 181.5 every day!

One more thing that i have noticed...I used to LOVE weghing in the morning because I was always like 5 lbs lighter. But, now that I dont eat even half as much as I used to, I don't have a lot of food weight! lol i was 182.0 at bed time...half a pound? lol REALLY?!

Have a great day, all!
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

Congrats dehtripper and psychic! I had a good weigh-in today, too! 173.6, which is almost a pound since yesterday and I think my third day of seeing a loss! I guess I'm having on of those much appreciated whooshes! Now I'm down to the lowest weight I hit the last time I did this. Last time I only sat there for a minute, so I can't wait to see what life looks like a few pounds from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suds14 View Post
I saw 176.6 this morning. Wahoooo! Now I'm off to ward away the tempting brownies and cookies my professor is bringing in this morning to celebrate the last day of classes. Stay strong everyone!
Oh man, I would seriously hate that! I'm studying at Starbucks and must sit far from the pastry case to keep from losing my mind.

Yay! for your loss!

And for those of you who saw a little bounce, remember you have to get through those to keep on keeping on. IME they are inevitable, maybe necessary steps in the process.
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #113  

Hey rubidoux, i like the spin on that! Seeing little bumps and having the power to keep going really IS motivating. Thanks! (lol I may not be as chipper if it lasts till the weekend :P )
Old 04-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #114  

WTG on the fab weigh in, rubidoux ! I'm hoping this Mexican food bloat goes away soon!
Old 04-25-2013, 01:35 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehtripper View Post
Down one pound this week - 173.4. I'll take it Fingers crossed I can loose the last pound to make a total of 40 down for next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
178.2 today! Hopefully this loss sticks. This is my lowest weight in almost a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suds14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidoux View Post
Congrats dehtripper and psychic! I had a good weigh-in today, too! 173.6, which is almost a pound since yesterday and I think my third day of seeing a loss! I guess I'm having on of those much appreciated whooshes! Now I'm down to the lowest weight I hit the last time I did this. Last time I only sat there for a minute, so I can't wait to see what life looks like a few pounds from now.

Oh man, I would seriously hate that! I'm studying at Starbucks and must sit far from the pastry case to keep from losing my mind.

Yay! for your loss!

And for those of you who saw a little bounce, remember you have to get through those to keep on keeping on. IME they are inevitable, maybe necessary steps in the process.
Woohoo!! Look at these numbers!! I was getting pretty discouraged the past few days about my weight but these posts just brightened up my mood!

I weighed in at 175 today but not sure if it's a fluke or not since I'm still on this weird bloat phase!
hhm6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 AM   #116  

Nice job, rubidoux and hhm6 on the losses! I was at 173.4 this morning!! That's as low as I've seen in over 5 years. My avatar photo is from a trip to WDW in 2007 and I weighed somewhere around 155. I posted it so I look at it every day for inspiration. Next I'm going to find the shorts I had on (one advantage of my hoarding tendencies) and see if they button!!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 196/196/140

Good job everyone!!!

I've been having a hard time this week. I hope I won't get out of the 170s by getting back to the 180s
Angelic Fruitcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #118  

See? I told you I'd get less chipper! I did see the elusive 179 last night, and then 180.1 this morning. I KNOW its a tiny thing, but with my deficits, I thought I'd have lost a lb by now, since I weigh in on Sundays. Laaaaaame. I have eaten a lot of chick peas this week (pantry week! woo budget eating!) and I am considering up-ing my calories slightly. i think with workouts I was going below 1200 on some days and that's not cool.

Feeling crappy about it though. I've been working so darn hard! Come on body!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

174.5 today!!!!!!

Omg I ate so much yesterday too but I worked out really hard after so I'm hoping this number is here to stay! I actually woke up this morning feeling fat, the bloated-ness still hasn't gone away (SO ANNOYED!!!) but I'll take it as long as the weight is going down!

Btw if you guys don't see a loss on the scale def take measurements!! I started doing it a while ago and I'm so glad I did because even if you don't see a loss, you might see it in your inches!
hhm6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer1966 View Post
Nice job, rubidoux and hhm6 on the losses! I was at 173.4 this morning!! That's as low as I've seen in over 5 years. My avatar photo is from a trip to WDW in 2007 and I weighed somewhere around 155. I posted it so I look at it every day for inspiration. Next I'm going to find the shorts I had on (one advantage of my hoarding tendencies) and see if they button!!
WTG! You look great in that pic! I hope those shorts button! So, ya know, I lost this same 40 pounds a couple of years ago but I don't think I'm fitting into clothes the same way as last time I got here. There was a pair of jeans that I wore for like two months while I was losing that I can get into now but don't feel comfortable in. I'm assuming the weight has come off somewhere else, but hmmmm... it doesn't seem right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Fruitcake View Post
Good job everyone!!!

I've been having a hard time this week. I hope I won't get out of the 170s by getting back to the 180s
I hope not, too! I feel sometimes like if the stars are not lined up perfectly I can lose my way so easily. Right now I'm having a pretty good little run, but it almost scares me bc I want it to keep up so bad and I know how easy it is to go wrong. Maybe try to think hard about how going off plan will make you feel. Like, before I eat off plan I always think a piece of cake or whatever is going to be so satisfying, but it never is. So I try to picture what I'm gonna feel like (disappointed, sad, ashamed [which no one should ever feel about eating, but I am a product of my culture], and like I still want cake and maybe even more than I did to begin with). Sometimes this works for me, sometimes not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernChick13 View Post
See? I told you I'd get less chipper! I did see the elusive 179 last night, and then 180.1 this morning. I KNOW its a tiny thing, but with my deficits, I thought I'd have lost a lb by now, since I weigh in on Sundays. Laaaaaame. I have eaten a lot of chick peas this week (pantry week! woo budget eating!) and I am considering up-ing my calories slightly. i think with workouts I was going below 1200 on some days and that's not cool.

Feeling crappy about it though. I've been working so darn hard! Come on body!
That's so frustrating! I'm sorry! I am sure this will pass and the numbers will go down. But I know it sucks to be working hard for what looks like no pay off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhm6 View Post
174.5 today!!!!!!

Omg I ate so much yesterday too but I worked out really hard after so I'm hoping this number is here to stay! I actually woke up this morning feeling fat, the bloated-ness still hasn't gone away (SO ANNOYED!!!) but I'll take it as long as the weight is going down!

Btw if you guys don't see a loss on the scale def take measurements!! I started doing it a while ago and I'm so glad I did because even if you don't see a loss, you might see it in your inches!
Woo hoo! Awesome! I hope you start feeling skinny soon!

I am down almost two pounds from yesterday. lol But that is bc I had a big pukefest, which sucked. I can't lie, when I realized I was going to be sick my first thought was that it might be good for the waistline. But I won't be surprised to see a bump up tomorrow. I was 171.8. I'm gonna wait and see what happens tomorrow before I change my ticker. I am not keen on moving it back up. lol
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote