Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #286  

S/C/G: 282/271/165

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, well another stinking hot day today, the whole country is in major drought. we may get rain on Sunday, i am so looking forward to it. I just can't think straight in this heat!
Anyway, my total cals today is 1197. Plus i bought a new pair of scales and a pair of much needed sneakers that are purple and fluoro green! They make me happy just looking at them!
Old 03-14-2013, 06:42 AM   #287  

S/C/G: 160/152/120

Height: 5'2"

Hi guys,
Ok, so my ridiculously high in calorie morning coffee yesterday didn't put me too far over my total calories for the day. Finished off with 1236 cals. I managed to do 15 minutes on the bike, and when I finished I actually had no pulling in my stomache, still giving it until Tuesday for my 6 week postop before I push myself.
This morning, coffee with sweetner and almond milk, 2 hard boiled eggs, and a banana.
I want to be full before I leave, shopping for my new bathroom today Only waited 4 years for it. I'm dragging my less than impressed munchkins . . . they'll get over it.
Not sure what i'm doing for the rest of the day foodwise. Kinda a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl. Thinking chicken breast and salad for dinner. No clue on lunch, veggies and dip and a wrap maybe?
Hoping to do 2 x 15 workouts today. My legs don't hurt anymore.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:20 AM   #288  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 158.8 (TTOM, yes, it's still going on )
Down: 1 pound

I will be back later.

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-14-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:36 AM   #289  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Went to dinner last night with my family. Ended up getting shrimp fajitas. They were yummy.

Yesterday's Calories: 1814
Today's Weight: 182.8

Went over calories yesterday by about 400, but I expected as much. It was a cheat day. I'm surprised at how low my weight is today. Can't really figure out why its that low. I even weighed myself a second time to be sure.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:04 AM   #290  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

Hello everyone!!! I started a 6 weeks no bread challenge and so far I am on week 5. I absolutely love bread but I haven't touched it. So far I've lost 12 pounds along with exercising about 4 days a week. I feel great!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #291  
banned

Height: 5'3

Yesterday's weight: 141
Today's weight: 140.2!

*happy dance*

Last edited by Silver Sky; 03-14-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #292  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

another busy day for me....and i found out last night that on the busiest weekend of the month, easter weekend, i'm gonna be doing it all on my own because DH is leaving town for a family thing....so that means the board of directors event, the community easter egg hunt, dying easter eggs, the morning easter egg hunt at home, the birthday party for my son....all of it...completely on my own...wasn't i already stressed enough??

i just want to sleep....i'm exhausted mentally and physically...i wake up exhausted and i still push myself every day to get everything done...yesterday i cleaned the kitchen at 6:30 a.m. because there was literally no other time in the day for that until dinnertime...today i have meetings all evening....and i just keep getting more and more things piled on my plate, like every single thing on the last weekend of march, all of it on my plate alone to organize and do....it's starting to make me really angry that i'm expected to get it all done, all the time, and be perfectly cheery about it
Old 03-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #293  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Still no pool still no good headspace, but tomorrow I go clotheshopping, so for this I am grateful! Scale is back down to 319, so I'm where I started, but I also had sushi last night so that water may start to show sooner rather than later. I also had my shamrock shake for the season yesterday, calories be damned!

have a good day everybody! I have to go make some more improvements to my leprechaun forrest!

Yesterday calories in:1734
Salmon
yellow pepper
bunless chicken burger
assorted sushi rolls
shamrock shake

Yesterday calories out:300
Mall walking and heavy lifting
Old 03-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #294  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
another busy day for me....and i found out last night that on the busiest weekend of the month, easter weekend, i'm gonna be doing it all on my own because DH is leaving town for a family thing....so that means the board of directors event, the community easter egg hunt, dying easter eggs, the morning easter egg hunt at home, the birthday party for my son....all of it...completely on my own...wasn't i already stressed enough??

i just want to sleep....i'm exhausted mentally and physically...i wake up exhausted and i still push myself every day to get everything done...yesterday i cleaned the kitchen at 6:30 a.m. because there was literally no other time in the day for that until dinnertime...today i have meetings all evening....and i just keep getting more and more things piled on my plate, like every single thing on the last weekend of march, all of it on my plate alone to organize and do....it's starting to make me really angry that i'm expected to get it all done, all the time, and be perfectly cheery about it
And to think I was whining about two trips to the city, a leprechaun hunt, an easter bunny photo day and a few birthday parties! You really are superwoman!
Old 03-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #295  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning!

yesterday's total calories were 1339, AND I burned around 250 between lifting weights and the 10 minutes of cardio I was able to squeeze in before the hubs finished his workout! Scale is back down...I'm only up 1 pound in water weight now from my vodka binge on Sunday, but that isn't too bad considering that it's the time of month where I usually have extra water weight due to ovulation.

I'm starting South Beach again on Monday! I had good results in 2006 with it...lost 17 pounds and weighed 147 by the time we got married in Vegas. So for St. Paddy's day it's on! I'm cheatin'! LOL I'm going to go out with hubby for Jameson shots and green beer (I know, bad, but I'll start phase 1 clean on Monday)

so far today (this morning, it's only 10 am)

breakfast - egg white and bottom round/refried beans/rotel burrito on smart tortilla - 304

lunch is penne pasta (veggie) with rotel and a 2 ounce piece of bottom round - 308

snack - orange 45

school tonight so dinner is a mystery...

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 03-14-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #296  
Warrior Princess

Diana, no I didn't make it to the gym. Between work, time change and raging PMS I am super blah. I will try to make it tonight.

I've been approved to take my state exam to get my Cosmetology liscense restored, it's only a matter of time now and I'm moving on from dental.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #297  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quick post:

Novangel and/or anyone else that has any suggestions: I am so freakin' tired of my hair. I hate it! Two Summers ago it went from being straight as a board to curly. It literally did this within a month. It must have been a hormonal thing. (I have had too much hormonal crap in my life!) Anyways, last year it got very dry from my thyroid meds being out of whack. I started using a heavier conditioner and the Dr. increased my meds. My hair seems to be in better condition now than it was. Now all of a sudden, since my last cut, it doesn't seem as curly. I don't know what the heck is going on and it is a real PITA! I will need to talk with the hairdresser about the whole curl thing. Anyways, I am so used to fixing my hair in the current style that I have. It is so hard changing things because I am used to it. I don't deal very well with change. Also, my hair is extremely fine and thin. Any suggestions? Maybe some picture links that I can look at. TIA
Old 03-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #298  

S/C/G: 160/152/120

Height: 5'2"

Hi Diana, I can relate to the hair. My hair isn't curly, but isn't straight, not like a nice wave either, some parts curl really well others are wavy and others are in this inbetween thing I hate, so it never goes well. To make matters worse I live in a pretty humid part of the country. The one this I have going for me is that it's really thick.
I used to wear my hair real short and straighten it with a flat iron. My hairdresser taught me how to do this in a style I liked. I started growing it out and it's driving me crazy. I use tresseme (sp?) shampoo and conditioner. I read somewhere that with hair that dries out to stay away from hairspray because of the alcohol in it, also mousse i guess has alcohol in it too.
I bought a spray bottle at the dollar store, and used 1 part conditioner with 10 parts water and used it to keep my hair hydrated, I read it in a magazine but it helped. I spray it in a few minutes before I straighten.
Not sure if that helps or not.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #299  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

i went to the gym even though i'm exhausted and didn't want to...alot of it is mental exhaustion...i walked for 45 minutes at a moderate incline and moderate speed...i'm still mentally exhausted....so very very much to do....feel like the weight of the world is on me and i'm responsible for taking care of it all
Old 03-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #300  
banned

Height: 5'3

Breakfast

1 Huge chocolate-chocolate chip muffin from 7-11: 600 calories

No Lunch

Dinner

1 El Charrito Grande chicken enchilada meal: 570 calories
1 Pure Protein Revolution chocolate peanut caramel bar: 180 calories

Total: 1350

Exercise: Shooting hoops for about an hour.
Closed Thread