Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 282/271/165

Height: 5'7

Hello! I just had my first weigh in, although my scales are a bit dodgy so i will have to get a new set. Anyway when I started monday last week i was 282 pounds, one week down and I am 268! I have also lost 5 inches from my waist! Quite happy.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #212  
Warrior Princess

Little over 4 miles on the treadmill. Dinner is sauteed mushrooms (again) and sushi rolls. Odd but low cal.

Walking Dead tonight!!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #213  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello everyone!

Got home from my weekend on the Island and ended up sleeping most of the afternoon!

LOL interesting morning. It was cold there, so early this morning the innkeeper decided to light the fireplace. Only he forgot that earlier in the week there were high winds so he had closed the damper! So the entire 3-story Inn filled with smoke and set off the alarms so here were all of us running down the stairs and onto the porch. We were all laughing that they just wanted to make sure none of us forgot to get up earlier with the time change.

The birthday party was fun. I ate one portion of the chicken/eggplant parmesan and a lot of yummy salad... plus one piece of lemon cake with lemon sorbet yum.

She always fixes me lower cal/fat breakfasts than they generally serve (they always try to meet people's dietary needs) so Sat I got a lot lot of the leftover veggies in my egg scramble.. yummy!

I was happy to see when I got home today that the scale had NOT moved up!!

Happy Sunday, everyone.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #214  
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 160/129/125

Height: 5'4

Hey guys been REAl busy! I hope all is well
Old 03-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #215  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

ughhh silly me i picked up my teenager who had a bag of chips...he told me they were potato chips and i had a few while i was driving to the library...while i waited at the library i read the bag...not potato chips, PITA chips, main ingredient: wheat flour....LOL omg...i immediately stopped nibbling on them but yeah...guess i had some wheat after all today
Old 03-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #216  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I forgot about a function that we had to attend to today. We were there most of the day so I had to skip my workout. This function had food, since it took up most of the day. I didn't make the best food choices. They didn't have the best food options available, either. Not exactly a meeting of healthy eaters. Also, I couldn't go that long without eating. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll be back on track.

Something, that I realized today. None of the food that I ate tasted as good as I remembered it to taste. I was not satisfied after I ate either. It made me feel very weak and like I wanted to eat more and more food. I really limit myself with what I eat and I am ok with that. It keeps everything under control. I truly enjoy the foods that I eat. After I eat my on plan foods I feel very satisfied. Of course we all have our hormonal moments, but those times are not what I am talking about. I am talking about my every day life. It was really odd how I felt today. Any ways, it's something that I need to keep in my mind when I feel tempted. Ha Ha I need to print out my thoughts and keep them in a little file to carry with me. If I am in a situation, I can pull out my file so I can read all my thoughts on the subject. Ha Ha I'm a total nerd!

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. Have a good night and rest well.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 164/see ticker/125

Height: 5 feet even

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post
141.8!!!
Heck yeah! You are sooo close to goal I bet you can taste it!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #218  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

Default March Break!

Wanted to start IP during my holidays (I'm a teacher) so I'm happy to be able to get organized. This is day 3, feeling a little groggy and hungry, went for my B12 shot at the clinic today hoping that will kick in to fight the fatigue.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 205/175/105

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

3/10/13 WEIGHED IN 186.0
coffee: 76
1/2 everything bagel: 50
1 slice 2% cheese: 50
1 tbsp ketchup: 20
1 slice porkroll: 60
2 stuffed clams: 200
1 cup buttered spaghetti: 257
11 garlic butter shrimp: 100
5 dark hershey kisses: 128
1/4 subway chicken parmesan sub: 250
1 slice double protein bread: 100
.75 tbsp peanut butter: 62
.75 tbsp raspberry jam: 37
1 cup silk vanilla light: 70
total: 1460
exercise: short walk to get some lotto tickets. don't think i'll be able to do much walking for a while, my shoes hurt my feet very badly. i need different shoes. i can barely even walk around the grocery store in them they hurt so much.
notes: keep forgetting to mention this... i switched out the sugar in my coffee for agave nectar. i also cook the berries for my yoghurt with agave nectar instead of sugar.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #220  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Hope you had a nice time Diana I know how you felt...Being placed in a situation like that.You handled it though Really can tell how far you've come.You're not a nerd..I still go back and read stuff(old motivational quotes,Old Blog post,daily inspirational quotes,etc..) What ever works

Enjoy your Journey Newday and good Luck!

Way to Go Novangel

Hay Pink

They could have been much worse Alaskan so still a good job.

Hay Nzgirl Great Job

Enjoy your new Car Psychic and your Room

The body does strange things Kathy keep on keeping on!

Hay Hungry you're killing those workouts

Glad you had a nice time Misty

Thinking of Missy,Hope all is well
Old 03-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #221  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Something that I had yesterday didn't sit well in my stomach last night. It felt like a ton of bricks. I also had a dry mouth and the thirsties. I think staying on plan is a better place.

Ona Thank you.

Novangel Congrats and great job!

I'll be back later.

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 159.8 (TTOM)
Up: 1.2 pounds
Old 03-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #222  

S/C/G: 160/152/120

Height: 5'2"

Hi there, I'm new here, but like this thread. Very new to changing my lifestyle, always told myself I was too busy to exercise, etc. I'm not a morning eater, but know it's healthy to jumpstart metabolism, so I have been making a conscious effort to eat something within the first hour of waking up. This morning I had an orange, and then a few hours later I had 20 pieces of miniwheats with some milk. I did another 10 minutes on the bike, and am hoping to bump it up to 15 by next week, which is my official 6 weeks after surgery mark, so I can expect to be strong enough to do more. I'm reading a lot, and learning a bit more about making healthier food choices. Didn't realize how much I actually loved drinking sugary soda.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #223  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

OnaMi - I'll be getting my new car this week, if I like how it feels when I test drive it.

I was hungry yesterday and ate more than I should have. It wasn't terrible, but TOM is coming up as well, so I'm retaining water.

Yesterday's Calories: 1595
Today's Weight: 184.2

I believe the weight gain is mainly water weight. I'm going to drink more tea to flush it out and make sure I stay under 1400 today.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #224  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Ugh what a weekend.

TOM (that's been threatening on and off for like a month now) finally reared it's ugly head on Friday night. Luckily the symptoms seem way less dramatic than last time and it's pretty much over this morning. I'm up about 6 pounds, but on top of TOM I had 5 meals out this weekend My mom came to town, I had a sushi date with the rest of the bridesmaids and then we ordered pizza to go with the wine we sampled for the wedding... I had to go down to the states with a friend to get a parcel so we ate there... breakfast out with mom before she left... the list goes on. I was pretty careful with most of my choices, but I was too busy and too pms -y to be ultra vigilant. So... 325 it is. This week won't be much better. I have another bridesmaid function, plus a trip to the city with one friend on Friday and then a night out for my bf's birthday. I'm planning ahead as much as I can to minimize the damage.

I had a massive blowout with a family member yesterday that took the wind out of me so I never made it to the pool and I didn't track. Oh well. New week new start!
Old 03-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #225  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good morning everyone! (not really )

I am not a happy girl this morning! I binged yesterday (and when I say binge, it isn't on FOOD) UGH, I hate alcohol! What is my problem, any way? I just go and forget that it doesn't make me feel good the next day, and that I always gain like 4 or 5 pounds of water weight?!?!?!?

I'm up 3.5 pounds this morning, and I'm sure that will go up as the day goes on and I drink (and retain) lots of water! You would think I would know better by now...NOT.

I had vodka...probably 5 or 6 shots! And it didn't even TASTE good. There I was watching tv and having some wine, and the hubs decides he wants to go out and get more vodka (he had only a little bit to begin with) and he asks me if I want him to get it, and I tell him I'm fine with my wine. BUT, he goes out and gets a PINT, and so of course I'm like, ok I'll have a shot or two...so of course all my common sense is then out the window, and I have more and more! I'm rather disappointed in me!

Well, enough of that...I can fix it and move on but I just had to rant a little. So far this morning I had oats mixed with egg whites and topped with cheese. - 180 calories. I am literally drinking enough water to drown in. I'll do cardio tonight and burn more than 400 calories...

lunch is a dish I threw together last night - penne pasta (carrot/squash veggie pasta), chicken breast, peas, and light alfredo sauce. 340?

I really need to cut out wine during the week...it's so hard because I have such trouble winding down to sleep after school. This must be why people gain what's known as the freshman 15! That's exactly what I've gained since starting! I'll have to buy myself some sleepy-time tea...

here's to me getting my **** together and back on track!
Closed Thread