Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #256  
Tactless but Honest :)

S/C/G: 188/178.6/140

Height: 5'4''

Alaskan- Congrats on the noncraving, just thirsty vist to Mikky D's!
DZackery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #257  
Giantess

S/C/G: 286/283/175

Height: 6'1"

Alaskan!!! good for you! McDonald's is my fast food weakness. Okay, Taco Bell quesadillas too, but for some reason, the golden arches are my go-to comfort food. Maybe cause it was the only place my mom ever took me when we went for fast food. Which wasn't often, so it always seemed like a huge treat.

I'm impressed. Very, very impressed.

BTW, don't order iced coffee there. I had a coupon for a free one, and I love unsweetened iced coffee. I told them to just put cream and no flavors in, but it turns out that their "regular" iced coffee is pre mixed and LOADED with sugar, even if you don't ask for it. I was disappointed and threw it out. At least it was free!
Mojojuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:06 PM   #258  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojuju View Post
Alaskan!!! good for you! McDonald's is my fast food weakness. Okay, Taco Bell quesadillas too, but for some reason, the golden arches are my go-to comfort food. Maybe cause it was the only place my mom ever took me when we went for fast food. Which wasn't often, so it always seemed like a huge treat.

I'm impressed. Very, very impressed.

BTW, don't order iced coffee there. I had a coupon for a free one, and I love unsweetened iced coffee. I told them to just put cream and no flavors in, but it turns out that their "regular" iced coffee is pre mixed and LOADED with sugar, even if you don't ask for it. I was disappointed and threw it out. At least it was free!
their coffee is way too strong tasting for me...im a wussy coffee drinker LOL...i LOVE their frappes though but havent had one in about 6 months, since i looked up how many calories are in those lol...and also when i first ordered one, i ordered it "nonfat" and they were all "um we dont do nonfat"
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #259  
Tactless but Honest :)

S/C/G: 188/178.6/140

Height: 5'4''

LOL Alaskan- I dont think McDonalds does nonfat anything. Their lettuce probably has fat. HAHA

*yawn* Well I think I will be going to bed now. I'm feeling slightly unmotivated but probably cause i'm about 3 days from TOM...ugh. Church tomorrow and if we can find a decent/cheap place to stay we will be leaving for TN with 3 monsters...I mean...kids tomorrow night.

Good sleep to all!
DZackery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:45 PM   #260  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Just had to come here with a major NSV - I'm officially moving to size 12s! Woohoo! I can still wear 14s, but they are getting loose. I was out with my mentee today and almost every size 12 I tried on today fit! What???

On top of that, When I went to JJill, the sales lady said I should try the next size down when she saw me in a 12. I thought the 12 was perfect for 'just now'. I grabbed a couple of 10s and yep, a tad tight, but almost there. So, I bought a clearance rack linen skirt in a size 10. I could wear it now, but in about 10 pounds they'll be perfect.

I can hardly believe it. TWELVES!!!! I haven't worn that size (or the 14s they would be if back in 1987) since I was 17 years old!!!! I'm 41! I weigh more now than then, but I'm more fit and probably more compact (about a 15 pound difference).

I am getting really psyched about reaching my 175 pound goal. that's about what I weighed around my 18th birthday.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #261  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

Congratulations on moving into size 12s Melissa. I recently went from wearing 5XL to 3XL and I felt like taking out a full page ad.
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #262  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

Alaskan what's up with that mysterious orange substance washing up on the shore in Alaska?!
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #263  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius View Post
Congratulations on moving into size 12s Melissa. I recently went from wearing 5XL to 3XL and I felt like taking out a full page ad.
And congrats to you! that's awesome!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #264  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

berry: That is such an accomplishment! Congrats! Also, nice job with the weight training you are in it!

Mojo: YEAH TICKERS

K9: Hope work was good

darius: Congrats on moving on down the sizes!

Changing to Sunday weigh-ins. So it is OFFICIAL weigh in day for me... then I am trying not to be an everyday weigher (for now---getting too obsessed).
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #265  
SciFi Geek Gettin' Skinny

S/C/G: 186 / 156.6 / 140

DZackery: Wow! That is one lucky pup! He eats better then I do, lol.

And I wish there was a weigh to beat TOM. Started feeling irritable, and my co-workers knew it...I wasn't putting up with anything today.

alaskan: You do alot better then me with dining out. My diet is controlled...unless I go out. I do so with the best intentions but it doesn't end well. Last time I went out I had a fried green tomato (first time ever, mmm...so I didn't really feel bad about trying a new experience). But then I ate most of a burger and most of my fries. o_0

zoodoo: Weighing everday is a good way to learn your body. But it does suck when it likes to jump up for no apparent reason.

Maile: Congrats on the loss!

violet: And congrats to you too!

Mojo: Sorry to hear about the prinicipal being an a%^. That isn't fair for him to do that, and if you can get some kind of proof you can have action taken. But that is hard. But FSU? That was a college I was interested in, even thought about working there as a police officer while I was attending FGCU. I hope it all works out best for you!! And that is hilarious about the boyfriend. And I had no idea McDonalds did that to the coffe! No wonder I thought it was delicious. Iced coffees, lattes...my biggest weakness. But I always factor that in and get skim milk.

berryblonde: You outperformed the hubby? Nice! And congrats on the drop in pants size, that is probably what makes me the happiest.

mamakat: That is great news! And your body should only get stronger!

Larry: You have so much more control then me, I hope I don't have to calorie cycle...not sure I could do it.
mlgibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #266  
SciFi Geek Gettin' Skinny

S/C/G: 186 / 156.6 / 140

Had 1,400 calories today. Was a good girl and fought doing a weigh in, they always throw me off, seeing it go up and down and up and down. I want to step on that scale Wed and see the 150s!

Tomorrow is my day off, but I don't get to sleep in. My little brother is getting Baptized and we are all going to support him. I imagine we'll get lunch after...I hope I behave.

A co-worker told me today, 'Your getting skinny!'. I was very pleased.

Anyways, hope everyone had a great day!!
mlgibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #267  

S/C/G: 156.6/175/120.0

Height: 5'4"

Wow! Seems everyone is doing awesome!!! Keep it up!! And those market veggies looked amazing that I saw earlier in the thread

So I did good for the most part. Worked out this morning for an hour, which is longer than usual. Although tonight was date night, so hubs and I split a bottle of wine. But I ate a super tiny dinner to offset the calories... But now Im wide awake, its midnight and I had dinner at 7. So Im starved LOL But I will refrain. I promise
violet826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #268  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

July 31 217.8

8/1 - no WI
8/2 - 218.2 (+0.4)
8/3 - 219.6 (+1.4)
8/4 - 220.2 (+0.6)
8/5 - no WI
8/6 - 216.8 (-3.4)
LGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:10 AM   #269  
Lifelong Alaskan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius View Post
Alaskan what's up with that mysterious orange substance washing up on the shore in Alaska?!
hi darius, here is a link to the story....i dont know more than that...it's wayyyy far away from us on the other side of the state

http://www.adn.com/2011/08/06/200371...-possibly.html
Old 08-07-2011, 02:13 AM   #270  
Lifelong Alaskan!

i am ending my day at 1550 calories and 189 carbs plus a few strawberries and sugar-free whip cream that i made...i feel like i had a good relaxed day of eating and i was surprised that i didnt find the urge to go pig out on junk food as soon as i gave myself permission to relax my eating habits a bit this weekend...i thought of it a few times but then i thought of the calories and carbs and it just wasnt worth it, even on a more relaxed weekend...thats really strange for me...and another weird thing, my friend posted on facebook "junk food and movie night tonight!" and my first thought really was "eww junk food" and then my second thought "that was a weird first reaction"....maybe i'm starting to turn a corner in my thinking a little bit