Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-27-2011, 03:18 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

Larry!!!!!! Loving the new avatar photo! you look great!!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:01 AM   #167  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Larry Your face has slimmed down a LOT as I'm sure so has the rest of your body. And boy? Are you trying to beat me to onederland? :-)

Diana3271 So glad you bought the dress and glad that DH thought it was a 20 out of 10. Have a great time on your vacation and with feeling girly!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:09 AM   #168  

Stopping in for a quick update. Yesterday was a challenge to keep my calories on the lower end of my range because I had the hungries yesterday. I did pretty well though, ended at 1350. Not the 1200 I was shooting for, but in the old days that probably would have been 3350! Scale is up a little, but still at 189, so I am still pleased with that.
I love my days off exercise for rest purposes, but it seems like I have a harder time with eating on those days. Anyone else find this?
Today's plan is to run 5 miles, I have 20 to go to hit my May goal and 5 days to do it in. I will run 5 miles the next 3 days, rest a day, and run 5 miles the last day. I also need to drink my water, getting better, but still need work.
I will have my regular breakfast, protien shake before baseball and a salad when I get home. Boys will have bbq pulled pork sandwiches, but I think I will stay away from those, if I do have one, it will be very small on a sandwich thin.
Everyone have a great, on plan Friday!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:23 AM   #169  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Larry!!! WTG

Very quick ck in for me before I leave for the wknd. I started this week off very bad, even saw 156 on Tuesday—thx to the
But, after the 3 day detox from processed carbs, I am ecstatic to announce a 0.8 lb drop from last Friday!!

Hope everyone has a very fun wknd!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #170  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning! TGIF! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and stay safe during the Memorial Holiday! I will be heading out of town in a little while. Hopefully I can stick to my moderation plan. Wish me luck! I am looking forward to my trip, but I will miss you all. I have missed doing personals the last week. Hopefully things will slow down a bit when I get back. Thank you for all the support you have given me. I appreciate it more than you know. Sending cyber hugs and love to all of you!

Weigh In: 143.8
Down: .2
Crazy stuff, huh? I didn't think I would keep losing. I think TTOM is suppose to start in the next week or so, too. We'll see how it goes.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #171  

S/C/G: 163/143/135ish

Height: 5'2

Thursday 05/26
Breakfast: Boiled egg, 1/2 a grapefruit 158 calories
Lunch: BLT salad 250 calories, 1/2 slice carrot cake 200 calories
Dinner: Panera Bread 1/2 Tuna Salad Sammy and Chicken noodle soup 340 calories
Excercise: P90x Cardio burned about 300 calories
Water: 120ounces

Weigh in yesterday: 156 down two pounds from Monday

So despite my huff and puff, I've lost 2 more pounds. I weighed in earlier than I typically do. I have taken everyone's advice here to stick with it and not to get down on everything. I'll meet my goal. Being healthy is still the priority.

Something I did notice while eating the carrot cake, I'm starting to think things are too sweet. Before this journey I craved more sugar but now I prefer less. Even Crystal light is a little too sweet. I figure that's because of the water and not having candy for 3 weeks.
RachaelJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #172  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

While I love having guests and parties, I'm a bit overwhelmed at how much I have to do to get ready for this. We are expecting a total of 29-31 people tomorrow and we're providing the drinks and meat dish. Which means I need to go buy all that food. Plus, my house is a huge dust bunny, so I need to vacuum everything and dust and of course, the bathrooms need to be cleaned. Then there's the setting up the day of with outdoor seating (which all needs to be cleaned) and so on.

I only had 5 hours of sleep last night (my husband kept me up late and then had to be up by 5:30 this morning to get my older son ready to play for the high school graduation which was at 8 am). Add in that it's HOT and the AC doesn't work effectively upstairs because teh downstairs stays relatively cool because it has great shade cover. There's a 5-8 degree difference between levels of the house. Ugh!!!!

Only good thing about it all is that I'll burn a ton of calories!, right?

Scale is moving in the right direction, but it seems like last month, it's taking several days to get this ovulation weight off my body. I just want to get to the single digits again... no more of this 210s stuff.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #173  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

OMG, I hit my first mini goal! I'm down ten lbs today!
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #174  

Shiskeberry, congrats on your first mini goal!

Berry, I get the same way before company! Somehow, it all gets done though. You will be back under 210 any day!

Rachel, for the 2 pounds since Monday! My sense of sweet is in overdrive now too. I think that is a good thing though.

Diana32, not sure if you will see this, but have a great time on your trip!!!

K9, for the -0.8!!! Way to get past your splurge and pull out a good week!

Larry, for 235. Love your new avatar, what a difference in your face alone! Does it feel strange when you wash your face? Mine feels thin to me, but looks normal in the mirror.

Jenfett, you are rockin those workouts and working your eating plan too!

DTermined, no advice for you on the protien powder, maybe do a search or post a question on a general thread. I am currently using up some pea powder that I bought a while back that is Nasty! Wouldn't recommend it, but it is so expensive, I am trying to use it up. I think a good quality whey is the "whey" to go. Ha ha!

Mamakat, you are doing great and sound so upbeat and motivated!

iamerican, for working out. I feel my best on the days I workout. Just keep adding in healthy habits like that one at a time, you will get there. That is what I did. I started working out in Dec., by mid Jan I was counting calories, and I just keep tweaking things as I go.

Vixsin, way to go with the running, and yes, your whooshes are coming!

Milesawaygirl, I fluctuate about 3 pounds between bedtime and morning too. Crazy isn't it?

Hi Stacy, Still, all the old regulars and everyone MIA right now
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #175  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Stayed the same today. 193.2 I was happy not to see a gain. LOL I managed to get some sleep last night so that is a victory as well. No exercise for me yesterday. I am planning on a run today and also another solid night's sleep. I have a very busy day tomorrow and I want to be ready for it.

Despite what a rough month this has been in my offline life, there are positive things going on around me. I am on plan and I am going to stay that way. My whooshes are coming.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #176  
Nikki

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone!

Larry- Holy cannelloni, love your new avatar pic! You have been working so hard, and it shows. I think you must be the healthiest heart patient ever.

Diana3271- I'm glad you got the awesome dress! Will you take a pic so we can see?

K9- how do you feel after your detox?

Jo- I always feel snackier on days I don't work out. Something about working out sends my body into a total health mode and I don't even want all the extra food. No idea why.

RachaelJ- congrats on the two pound loss!

Melissa- you are one busy lady! My fingers are crossed for you that your body starts behaving itself and dropping the weight. onederland is so close!

I'm on my lunch break and have to be heading back, so I'll be back later for more personals.

I'm officially down to 169! I saw 166 once in the past few days but I think I was REALLY dehydrated, so that doesn't count.

Had my first candy binge in a long time last night. I was doing so well, within calories, and something in me snapped and I craved reeses peanut butter mini cups. So I had a handful. Put me a couple hundred calories over (I ended at about 1800 cal for the day) but I'm just going to count that as my high calorie day this week and try to behave myself this weekend. The most I'm looking for this weekend is to maintain my weight (170 or below) as we are going out of town this weekend and you guys know what that can do to the plan.

Hope you are all having a great, on plan day!
still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #177  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

WOW have I been busy!! We had a cookout at work today......grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad, banana pudding, strawberry shortcake, chips, dip.......I had a salad with fat free dressing and croutons and bacon bits, about 1/2-3/4 Cup of potato salad (made with LIGHT miracle whip dressing), 2 chips with a little cheese dip on them and 2 Cups of banana pudding (made with sugar free/fat free pudding, bananas, reduced fat vanilla wafers and fat free whipped cream). I haven't figured the calories on all of that, but really....how many can it be? That is ALL I've had to eat today. I am amazingly impressed with myself! It CAN be done!! lol I just had to come share! Hope to BBL this evening!!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #178  
Working hard

S/C/G: 280/272/250

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everybody HAPPY FRIDAY!

Larry H your weight loss is so awesome!! I could only hope that I can do that well! Keep up the great work you must feel amazing!!

Way to go Shishkaberry setting mini goals seems to make the journey go so much easier. 10 pounds is way less daunting than 50 pounds. Keep it going

Congrats Nikki! I love how you didn't fret over the splurge on the peanut butter cups. Sometimes you just have to give in to a craving to make it go away and you didn't let it derail your plan

Melissa you are indeed a busy lady I am sure all that running definitely is burning some calories. Do you wear a pedometer to count how many steps you are actually taking in a day? Someone told me today I should start wearing one and was thinking about wearing one on Tuesday to see how much walking around the office I do.

Vixsin I hope you are able to get a good nights sleep to help power you through your busy day tomorrow

Jomatho love your positive attitude about your calories and your progress.

Great job on resisting the temptations at the company BBQ today! And it sound like you still had a very yummy lunch even while being good

As for me, I had my oatmeal and raisins for breakfast, PB&J for lunch and 2 and a half cups of cheefy mac (mac n cheese with ground beef) and I had an awesome workout at the gym today. I have worked out very hard all week and been very good. I weighed this morning and though it is not official until I weigh in tomorrow I was at 270!! 10lbs down in the first two weeks! I am loving it and hope it keeps on dropping SO I decided because I am super tired tonight I made a deal with the kiddo to not workout again tonight but I promised we would stay very busy this weekend and get in lots of exercise outside this weekend and she was ok with that. She is like my little mini coach Right now I have my feet up and not going to lie it feels so flippin nice LOL

To everyone else way to make it through another week and hope everyone has a great weekend!
jenfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:08 PM   #179  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm am so beat. I bought a new cane today (with cushion handle) and broke it in with my 4th boardwalk this week. Then I came home and mowed the lawn. I hope I'll be able to move tomorrow. I've been fighting a migraine all day and it looks like it's going to win.
So real short, congrats for those who lost this week/today. I wish I were with you :: For those who stayed still, I say congrats to you too. For those of you who have will power, I envy you and am inspired by you. For those of you traveling this weekend, be careful and have a wonderful time. All you party people enjoy. I don't think I missed anyone in all that. I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe weekend.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

Diana3271- So happy you bought the dress!!! It sounds perfect!

shishkeberry, RachelJ, and anyone else down this week: NICE JOB! That is awesome.

jenfett- awesome job on working out hard!

I hope everyone has a great long weekend! Hopefully we can keep our food and exercise in track! I am off to TN tomorrow, so it will be a challenge, but I am ready for it! Today, I just did the 30 day shred video, but I got the living room clean! Glad to just get some exercise in. Eating was good today, probably a little low in calories though. I am watching Precious right now. First time I have seen it. Its definately intense.
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote