Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-29-2011, 09:31 AM   #196  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Happy to report - no upward movement on the scale today. Yesterday was my first "indulgent" day so far and it wasn't so bad. Back to normal yes indeedy.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 163/143/135ish

Height: 5'2

Friday 5/27
Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit, 1 turkey sausage link
Lunch: Fried Chicken Wings & Fries
Dinner: None (So full from indulgence at lunch)
Excercise: p90x kempo
Water: 100 ounces

Saturday:
Breakfast: 1 1/2 cup Frosted Flakes w/Skim milk 1 turkey sausage link
Lunch: Banana, slice of ham lunch meet with cheese
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad with Vinigrette Dressing
Snack: mini blue berry muffin (2), Popsicle
Excercise: Wii Just Dance 45 minutes
Water: 80 ounces

I hate weekends because usually I get a little off track. I don't have to work tomorrow because of the holiday and I'm only working Tuesday and Wednesday of this week as I'll be traveling back to Michigan for a family affair. I'll be there 5 days. I have to re-work by workout plan and eating for next week so I'm not looking forward to it.
RachaelJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #198  
Melissa

Boy is my life turned upside down. Not only did I not report back here frequently. I didn't post a blog post for teh first time in 5 months! But, I'm remedying one situation now by posting here and then I'll post on the blog.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #199  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Not sure how I did today because I was at a cook out. I only had an apple for breakfast and nothing for lunch because I was busy. But at the cook out I had one hamburger with mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion, two deviled eggs, one small scoop of cole slaw, one small scoop of home made baked beans, a handful of chips, half a brownie (I split one with my SIL lol) and a small cup of peach tea. After that I had water. So I couldn't count my calories, but I made sure to eat small portions and I didn't go back for seconds.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #200  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Down .2 to 191.6. Went to a cookout today and was very pleased with my choices. I had a couple of grilled chicken wings, 2 small pork ribs, a pc of kielbasa, a sm handful of chips and a HUGE helping of tossed salad with lite italian dressing. I even had some dessert today too! I went ahead and had a very small taste of 3 things that were there. It was SO GOOD!!!! I never have dessert at cookouts and stuff and today I decided tht I wanted it so it was wonderfully delicious. No workout tonight. I'm tired from all of my efforts yesterday. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep.

Catch you kids in the AM!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Progress Photos

The photo with the white shirt is my highest weight.

The photo with the blue shirt was taken 3 1/2 weeks ago

The photo with the yellow shirt was taken today 5/29/2011

Larry,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Larry 10-29-2009.jpg (46.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Larry 4-29-11.JPG (38.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Larry 5-29-2011 A.jpg (17.7 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Larry H; 05-30-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:05 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

larry! you look so much smaller/happier! very handsome! awesome job!!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:14 AM   #203  
Melissa

Looking great Larry!!!! Even the 3 weeks ago weight is a difference!

For me - down a pound today. Inching closer!
Old 05-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #204  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Default My Weekend

Hi Everyone,
Seriously, I have been so busy this weekend, it was hard to miss much of my normal life!
We decided at the extreme last minute to go camping at Pickwick in Iuka. MS on the TN River—in a tent! My parents have a pontoon boat and it was a perfect alternative to canoeing. We had so much fun and they are still there this a.m. w/DH. Today is my chosen “non-holiday” holiday’s to work. I usually work Father’s Day, but when I made my schedule out, we hadn’t planned anything. It’s ok though. I came in this morning about 0800 CST, not terrible. I’ll sleep all day with River I’m exhausted! Lots of so I’m a happi gyal!
Food this weekend was RIDICULOUS! I didn’t binge—not even on Merlot, but that was the only positive thing.
Since I knew this weekend was going to be bad for my diet, I had a TREAT I have been avoiding for a month—an orange cream slush from Sonic!! It was WELL WORTH the wait!!! I drank it as slow as possible. I didn’t count calories all wknd, but I’m sure it was over my 1500 allotment.
TOM came early, so no doubt I will see a gain on Friday. I’m not stressing about it though. Today, I am back on my “detoxing from processed” carbs plan. This time, I am going to try to do 2 weeks straight—1 for sure. There are so many yummi things to eat when you detox from processed carbs.
Funny craving I had all weekend—Low Fat Cottage Cheese with
mock strawberry jam I made Thursday night!! I came home and had this for breakfast!! It was so wonderful!!
Have a great OP day and HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY to all of you!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #205  

S/C/G: 202/187.8/130

Height: 5' 1''

Hi everyone,

I am just brand new here and am looking forwards to participating in the forum!

I finally got on a scale after more than a year!

172! I really feel ready to drop the weight!

I'm so impressed with how all of you are doing! I know I've turned to the right place!

Last edited by Jomo; 05-30-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Jomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #206  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Welcome, Jomo!

I'm down to 277.8 today! I'm so mad at myself for not doing this sooner... But better late than never, right?
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 202/187.8/130

Height: 5' 1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry View Post
Welcome, Jomo!

I'm down to 277.8 today! I'm so mad at myself for not doing this sooner... But better late than never, right?
Thanks for the warm welcome!

It looks you are really doing a great job!
Jomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

welcome Jomo! and good luck on your weight loss journey...
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #209  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ladies and Larry!!!

Boy have I been MIA... I can't even remember when I last checked in, crazy.

Anyways, I have been feeling like a total failure and haven't had any real motivation to get back on track... with anything really. I haven't been doing too badly, still eating pretty well and exercising but neither of these things at a committed and motivated level. Just... plugging along and making no real progress.

This week I have made a promise to myself that I am going to do get back up on that weight-loss horse starting today.

I am starting a learn-to-run program tonight (which I am actually looking forward too) and vow to get my diet back in order. The only change I am really making to my plan this time around is i'm not going to weigh daily. I am going to weigh once a month and judge my success on other things like how well my clothes are fitting etc etc There is one piece of clothing in particular, a beautiful Jones New York dress that I wore to my sisters wedding a couple of years ago, one thing that would make me really happy would be fitting into that dress.

My first weigh-in will be June 30, 2011.

So you should see me around more often, i'll ty and check in daily.

Oh and here is my plan for the day Mon 5/30/2011

B - 1 whole wheat bun w/ natural PB & blueberry jam + 1 choc.vanilla soy pudding + 1 cup strawberries

L - Homemade samosa stuffed baked-potato (just one half) + 1 cup raw broccoli w/ hummus

S - 1 banana

D - Homemade individual veggie pot-pies + spinach salad w/ tomatoes, cucumbers & balsamic dressing

Drinking: 1 pepsi + at least 2L water

Exercise: 30mins learn-to-run program + 30mins core-strengthening exercises

Ciao
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #210  
veronica65

hello everyone, i'm trying to dust myself off and get back into a healthier lifestyle again. today is day one. i've logged ALL food etc into food log,i've walked on my treadmill for 3 miles w/ 10 lb weight belt. and on here getting some support