Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #526  
Doing this MY way!!!

S/C/G: 275/ticker/140

Height: 5'2.5

Hi All!

On day 7 of phase one. One week down! I will weigh myself in the morning.

B- Cottage cheese pancakes, 2 eggs with tomato, bellpepper, onion
S- Pepper Jack cheese stick
L- 4 oz pork, 2 cups brocolli
S- 20 peanuts
D- Eggplant lasagna (happy to be done with this, lol)

only 32 oz water. Will do better tomorrow

Rest day so no exercise.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!!
quietstorm970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #527  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Abidabbi, wishing you good numbers on the scale

Hi Wysteria

Penguin I hope your headache is gone and you got some rest

Hi GettinFit

Fashin good for you on getting back down to your ticker weight.
I want to change mine but scared I'll have to change it back again

Diana I use firefox, because I use to have problems with IE. No problems loading or reading for me. Spinach and artichoke dip .... it's an interesting dish. The calories vary depending on who and how it's made. My oldest noticed that in the grocery store last week. It's really those fried chips that get you . I love that dip from Chili's I could eat the entire dish.

QuietStorm is it not good? I've never had eggplant. Wishing you great numbers on the scale in the morning and me too
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #528  
~*Sara*~

S/C/G: 332.8/293.6/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everybody! I will post a picture of my new hair soon! I love it! I had a great point day today. Last night, it was aweful.. I was craving pizza. I DID NOT give in!! HOORAY! I had a small bowl of corn flakes with a fake sugar packet on it and a 100 calorie chips ahoy crisps package! I was so proud of myself. Today I drank a fair amount of water and stayed within my points. Didn't do any exercise really. My mom and I bought some new flowers and planted them, though! It's been such a nice relaxing day with my mom-I LOVE THESE days! I was 1.6lbs heavier today than the day before yesterday, but I'm okay with that. You gain a little, lost a little, average out at the end of the week. I'm very happy with my weightloss since I've been back on track. I am feeling great.

abidabbi- I hope your weigh in tomorrow is inspiring! I bet your yard looks great, too!
KeepLookinFwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:18 AM   #529  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, All! Have a great Monday!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #530  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Thanks KeepLookinFwd and love2b, it really is nice to go out and not be upset at the state of it. As for the weight, as off this morning I am 166lbs...I worked very hard this week, 3500cals at the gym so to have not lost a lot is a bit of a disappointment. I feel like I am eating the minimum I can for it to be sustainable and exercising as much as I can as often as I can...all for nothing
x x x

Last edited by abidabbi; 08-23-2010 at 11:10 AM.
abidabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:20 AM   #531  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi All

I hope everyone had good weekends. Mine was just too busy. No time to relax!

Here is my plan for the day 8/23/2010

B - 2 slices WW multi-grain bread w/ natural peanut butter + Homemade smoothie w/ soy milk, strawberries and blueberries

S - 2 peaches

L - Homemade veggie chilli on rice + 1 cup green beans

S - Handful of organic tortilla chips + organic salsa

D - Not sure yet

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + 2L water throughout the day + 1 diet pepsi

Exercise: 30mins brisk walk with the dog (pending the rain)

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #532  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone!!!

My date went really well on Friday! I had one of the specials and immediately got the portion in half and got a ToGo container. I was super proud of myself. We had a couple drinks but overall, I was really proud of the way I handled all of my food decisions.

Stayed on plan all weekend. Really happy about that. Weigh in today 241.2. I am down 3 from last week.

Hoping all of you had a great weekend and a friendly scale this morning.

Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #533  
for my family...

S/C/G: 210/188.2/160

Height: 5'5" age~ 39

HI everyone. I have been gone for about 2 weeks. I decided to change rooms with my 8 month preg daughter who I knew couldnt help me move anything heavy. My room in the basement and her room on the 3rd floor of our town home and we switched all the furniture..correction Imoved all the furniture and misc bags of stuff by myself except some one here and there over the last 2 weeks to move one or 2 items I specifically asked them to help with...
I trailed off my diet during this time and am up 1.4 from the 13th but Im back and I guess it could be alot worse!
Over the last 2 weeks I purchased (from cragslist) a tread mill and an elliptical machine so I can have a choice of exercises or be able to work out with my daughter or a friend. Thats one thing that is different. The first 9 pounds I lost I did exercise at all... So one might say.. Im back with avengence!!! LOL
Ill be back later with my meals and any updates!
Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
jensmith72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #534  
~Rennie

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday to ya

Vixsin, I love putting that portion in the to go container. I don't have to look at it or feel obligated to eat it ... I'm not stuffed and it makes a great lunch or dinner the next day. Yay for you Congrats on the 3lbs down.

Hi Jen I'm glad you're back and gonna do this thing Yay

OK I am back to my crazy weigh ins. I'm getting nervous about meeting my Labor Day goal. I think it will honestly do something to me it I don't see 170 by 9/6. I know that sounds crazy but anyway I said that to say. I saw 173.8 and 174.0. I usually take the higher but I don't want to see that 4 anymore. I know that .8 is technically the same thing but the 3 makes me happy. TTOM is officially here, I am a little crampy today, haven't taken anything yet. Good news I zipped a pair of size 12 capri's that I was able to zip before but when I sat down they weren't too comfy. Today they are good . Since I am on a roll here I'll keep going . My DH ordered me 10 bras in early May I think. I have/had a large back but a small cup size so finding bras in a store isn't easy. Now I need new bras again. ughh I can actually sew the bands on my bras to make them fit across the back but what can I do for the cup size? I'm shrinking up top and I truly don't need to. Well thanks for listening once again. Have a great and on point day EVERYONE
Old 08-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #535  
CanadianVeggie

Vixsin - Well done staying OP, you did great! I'm so glad your date went well

jensmith - I'd say you did pretty well, a 1.4lb gain is not much. You can lose that in no time!

love2b150 - Man o Man do I know how you feel! I just keep bouncing around the same few pounds and it is driving me nuts! I think when I do see something below 197 I may just pass out!

Last edited by L R K; 08-23-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #536  

Good morning all,

Saturday:

breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 slice whole wheat toast, 1/2 portion of pork sausage (from my friend's farm, free range happy pig pork!), coffee with splash of milk

lunch: slice of leftover weight watchers recipe meatloaf on two slice whole wheat bread

dinner: (at korean restaurant) 2 small veggie/tofu dumplings, one slice of veggie scallion pancake. Luckily I wasn't that hungry, so just didn't eat that much.

snack: leftover baba ghanoush on one slice toast, leftover homemade pudding made with cornstarch, 1% milk, spices, bit of brown sugar.

Exercise - just some walking, nothing intense.

What can I say, I just wasn't that hungry Saturday. But check out Sunday

breakfast: 3 slices whole wheat toast with natural almond butter, coffee with splash of milk, small apple (from our trees!)

lunch: leftover slice of meatloaf, small boiled potato

snack: tortilla with canned organic fat free refried beans, cheese. (what can I say - it was midafternoon and I was hungry)

dinner: whole wheat pasta with canned tomato sauce, a bit more leftover meatloaf in it for protein. 1/2 cup light ice cream with almonds on top.

Yep, I ate a lot of food on Sunday. But it was pretty much healthy (with the exception of the ice cream, and I did limit portion size, and I resisted the Evil Chex Mix that my SO insists on keeping in the house which can seriously derail me). Part of me freaks out that I was so hungry and ate so much, but then I just step back and realize I was under calories for Saturday, and over them for Sunday and I just have to trust that my body knows what it is doing and make good choices on each day given my circumstances and what my appetite is. Can anyone else relate to this? The "I don't know why but I'm just not hungry" days and then what I affectionately call "bottomless pit" days where no matter how much you eat you never feel full?

exercise: 90 minute dance class

scale: 201 Almost back to my ticker weight! Yay!

Gotta go, meeting up with a friend in a few minutes - no time for personals today, will catch up on those soon!
blueridgegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #537  
~Rennie

LOL Lauren, that's how I feel ... I think when I finally see 169/170 I'll probably pass out also. One from shock and two because I don't recall ever seeing those number not that I've ever seen the ones I'm seeing now. We have to tell OUR exciting numbers to SHOW themselves

Blueridgegirl
I have those days but on the days that I'm not hungry my calories are unbelievably low which scares me because the next day they are almost tripled.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #538  

Love2b, I know you can do it babe x
Old 08-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #539  

Having a little crisis today. So, as you know I went for some epic gym sessions in tha last week and lost a tiny pound. One. After the loo as well. Very disheartened by that. I'm not going today as I am exhausted from 6 days of going. My eating has been fine, I have not indulged, I have not cheated. One pound. What's the point? Maybe I need to eat less, although 1200-1500 cals a day of low fat wholesome food seemed ok. Maybe I should go back to throwing up after every meal. Or starving myself. At least that used to make a difference. Eugh, it just feels so futile. I wouldnt be so bothered if I hadn't worked hard but seriously, I gymed my socks off.

I'm really unhappy D:

X
Old 08-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #540  
CanadianVeggie

blueridge - I think everything balanced out in the end You did great, making healthy choices and making sure you took the time to write it down.

abidabbi - awwww don't be unhappy and please please please DO NOT go back to unhealthy decisions to help you lose weight. It will only make you feel worse in the long run. If you need to vent please go ahead and vent, we are always here to listen. You are doing so well, look at how much you have achieved so far.