Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-19-2010, 12:03 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 203/147.8/135

Height: 5'4''

I know!! I weighed myself today after going hardcore at the gym last night and I have only gained 1 lb. from 1 week of eating terrible lol. I just keep telling myself that I'm not going to forget what my goal is.

I was going to the gym with my step sister and she doesn't really push that hard or go crazy at the gym so I wasn't pushing myself either...but then I started going with my friend Kasey and she whipped my everloving butt!!!! I am sore in places that I didn't know could be sore! It hurts to sit or stand or sneeze lol. I feel good about it though!! We're going Tuesday to meet with a personal trainer and get our body fat percentage tested. Oh Lord I don't know if I want to know what mine is!!

But we've gone 2 days in a row and do the elliptical (your favorite JJ lol) for 20-25 minutes then do a muscle group (yesterday we did chest and biceps and tonight we did legs) then we did a bunch of ab workouts (which is why it hurts to breathe/sneeze haha) It's intense! I didn't realize I was capable of going that hard and I'm so happy she's there to push and motivate me!

Unfortunately, since I messed up, I won't be at 189 by the time Dani gets back, but I'll be close maybe! I can't wait to get out of the 190s. I'm so close I can taste it! I still have my labor day goal which is to have lost 15 lbs. so I need to hit around 186. That's 7 more lbs. in less than a month. I hope I can pull it off!!

I don't have any videos posted on youtube yet. I actually just made one to post, but every time I try to put it up something messes up and it won't load!
Sunshinenmysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 249/237/190

Height: 5' 11"

I'm constantly up a few, down a few...AAARGH!

That darn elliptical is calling me and I keep ignoring it

When is Dani getting back? Do you know? You may be able to pull it off if she drags this out any longer!! You can do it! You are much more motivated than me I think and are at the gym quite a bit so...once those new muscles do their job like they are supposed to, and burn the fat faster, you'll be there in no time at all!!
JJ Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #168  
God Will Guide Me!

S/C/G: 272.8/ticker/234

Height: 5'7''

Great work so far!!! I think its all mental to be honest, if we set our mind to it, we can do it! Blogging has helped me alot. I calorie count and walk as much as I can. Best of luck on your journey, we CAN do this,!!!!!
jackiemomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #169  
Motivated by Life/Love

S/C/G: 313/Ticker/160

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hey ladies!!! Glad to see you followed through with AI, dont ever give up on your dream babe! So drummmmm rooooolllll, today I weighed in at 299.2!!!!! YAY I am under 300lbs FOREVER!!!! that sounds great to say and I keep saying it in my head over and over. I weighed 299.2 lbs which was a loss of 3.4 this week and let me tell you I ate at Busch Gardens, Publix Sub and 5 guys this week but stayed under my points the WHOLE week, I was so proud of myself!
AND I can start my wii fit again tonight since I am under the 300lb which is the maximum weight! I went a toured a new all womans gym however the hours are not good compared to my work schedule, have you ever heard of a circuit? They have it in the back of the gym and you go around it twice which is a total of 30 minutes and it works all areas of your body! They have all woman machines and a free personl trainer I just wish they had longer hourse For now my goal this week is wii fit for 5 days for at least 30 minutes each time...
Thanks again ladies for being such motivation!
mzitalian25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #170  
One pound at a time...

S/C/G: 214/TICKER/125

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies, I'm SO sorry. I had a small change in plans and ended up directly going from the first conference to another conference, so I've literally just regained regular use of the internet.

I weighed myself after the first conference (last Sunday) and had gotten down to 186 (!!!!!!), but then this week I went hiiiideously off plan. Like, shamefully, binge-eating-like-I-used-to off plan. The worst part is, I don't have a scale with me (and won't be near one for another couple of weeks), so I have no way of knowing what damage I did. Obviously you can't do TOO much in a week, but I'm still betting I gained back at least a few pounds.

Starting today, I'm getting back on the horse. I've never come this far, and I refuse to undo all my progress now. Yes, I had a bad week. I'm just hoping I can learn from it and move on. Ugh.

Alright, all my whining aside, how have you all been??? What'd I miss? Have you lost a lot since I left? Update me!
PlaygroundLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #171  

HEY, YOU'RE BACK!!! Well Dani, I think you did better than me...I've stalled...but I will get back on track!!

Does anyone want to share some of their meals ideas?? Breakfast for me is ezekial toast with PB and jam but that is getting a little boring. It's 5 points for that and I hate wasting points on breakfast. Maybe that's my problem though. I've read that a bigger breakfast is good and to make your next meals smaller.

This morning I weighed in at 240 on the dot. That's up 2.5 lbs from my lowest number so far now
Old 08-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #172  
Motivated by Life/Love

Great job on the 186!!!!!!! Dont get to down on your self about this last week, like you said you have come too far and its ok just get back at it girl I have lots of menus for WW stuff, which I <3! whats your email and we could email recipes back and fourth
Old 08-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #173  

HEY! Dani, not that I'm glad you fell off the horse, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's had a week of shameful binge eating recently. I've been doing better...but eating out has been killing me lately. My family is all about the eating out at restaurants or fast food. It's SO hard to say no. I haven't weighed myself yet because I'm too scared to see what the scale will say. I know I better do it soon because if I don't I'll prob. gain it all back! Last I checked I was 194 so I had gained back 1 lb. DANGIT. Ok...so I'm weighing in tomorrow. No if's and's or but's.

So glad you're back by the way! AND CRAZY AMAZING JOB ON GETTING IN THE 180s!!

I have a job interview tomorrow so I'm excited AND I made a video of me singing. I just need to upload it to youtube and I'll give y'all the link lol.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #174  

OH and I don't know if you read the previous posts, but I did try out for American Idol while you were gone lol. I didn't make it, but it's all good! I've got my karaoke contest tomorrow night and hopefully I'll win $175 dolla billz lol.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:15 AM   #175  

So, I've lost a bit more again. up a few, down a few. I was 237.1 and very surprised at that! I have had icesream, a fast food combo, and 2 donuts...eeek! I have been cleaning like the dickens and I'm sure that helps. Who needs an elliptical!!??LOL
Courtney, you WILL do it! I know you can!
good luck with the job interview and can't wait to see your video .
Old 09-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #176  
Motivated by Life/Love

I have not been on since I worked 9 days in a row which KILLS me, lol but I have still been losing!! I am officially starting my 8th week of this new lifestyle and I feel great, no cheating and have kept to it every day of the way HOWEVER in this 7 weeks I have only worked out twice So this week I am determined to walk or do something for 30 minutes a day because in order to meet my second mini goal of 10 lbs this month i need to lose 3.8 this week, well I dont know where everyone is however it seems since you have done less communicating on here it allows you to sway away COME BACK and get on track again ladies, you can do this!!! Have a blessed weekend, ttyl
Old 09-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #177  

Not sure where every one is but I want you guys to come back!!!