Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #211  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno26 View Post
Hey Echo,
Hope your day is going well!
I sure do try to drink a ton of water every day....so I don't think it's thirst, but I could be mistaken.
And yes, I am sticking to 1,100 calories a day, at least for a while. I am just trying to get into the 160's, then I'll relax a little.
I am so sick of being fat! Ugh.
aww good luck ! i reckon the reason you're hungry is cause of the low calories you're taking each day. but i can understand why you're doing it. good luck!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #212  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post

I was able to keep under 1500 calories today and feel satisfied. I got major hunger pangs shortly after lunch and eating some dried fruit and drinking water helped out. From keeping a detailed journal and posting the food portion here I am seeing patterns and areas I can improve in. And I am also seeing decent and good choices I am making.
That's awesome Hydra!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:36 AM   #213  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][I][SIZE="3"]Well...Ladies, I did it.. I gave into those cravings, and while I am not happy about it nor am I very proud of myself, I am happy that I did not go overrrrrr over board and I remained concious and counting the entire time..I only went over my daily calories by 164cal. yes i know i never should have but I am looking at it liek well.. it could have been worse.. secondly.. I am back to "confess" all lol.. before..I would have thrown in the towel as soon as I took that first bite..but i didn't, i remained concious and as well I came back.. before i never would have due to embarressment and shame... but here I am.. I even threw out the remains of my snack attack this morning.. so yay me lol
well done!!! proud of you!! and congratulations on your 3lbs loss! :

Last edited by Echo; 08-27-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:50 AM   #214  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnigummi View Post

Where's Echo? Haven't seen her posting much lately...Yoohoo! Echo!? It's your stalker!
LOL!!! your so funny I was tired after dinner last night so didnt come online to confess hehe.

well done on your tennis game!
so here's my confession from yesterday!

---

Yesterdays exercise and food confession.

no breakfast - didn't wake up in time.

exercise - p90x chest and back workout (~1hr) and Ab ripper X (~16minutes).

dinner - water, and 1 date. 2 plain paratha, 1 fried egg, 1 serving spoon of chicken curry. 1 onion pakora.
(time taken to eat meal - 27 minutes. feeling after meal - full and satisfied).

snack - 2 cups of pink tea. 1 small bowl of kettle chips (black pepper).

water intake - just less than 1 litre.

=============

Todays confession:

breakfast - 1 plain paratha (cold) with some slices of mild cheddar cheese. 600 ml of water.

I felt that I had over did it yesterday! so was abit nervous going on the scale, but to my suprise, have lost 1lb :

Last edited by Echo; 08-27-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:59 AM   #215  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teachyrchildren View Post
Dropped off my "baby" at college this week. Trying very hard to not indulge in emotional overeating. Went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant last night, steered away from pasta and enjoyed grilled calamari and lovely summer salad. Forced myself onto the treadmill with a comedy in the DVD player this morning, and later I'm going shopping at the Farmer's market for some healthy treats--raspberries, peaches, tomatoes, salmon. Going to distract myself with a long-delayed work project.
well done! and aww good luck with staying away from emotional eating.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #216  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Just want to say YAY for everyone on here.. you are all doing SO WELL!! I want to say sorry for not always having the time to give credit where credit is due.. but i want all of you to know I am thinking of you all and praying for everyone on here in their journey.. you all rock so keep on rocking it today and everyday!!
And Echo.. you are amazing.. so encouraging and supportive.. you rock girl! Hey.. is anyone else in here joining the Biggest Loser Challenge starting in Sept. here in the site?
Old 08-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #217  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Just want to say YAY for everyone on here.. you are all doing SO WELL!! I want to say sorry for not always having the time to give credit where credit is due.. but i want all of you to know I am thinking of you all and praying for everyone on here in their journey.. you all rock so keep on rocking it today and everyday!!
And Echo.. you are amazing.. so encouraging and supportive.. you rock girl! Hey.. is anyone else in here joining the Biggest Loser Challenge starting in Sept. here in the site?
awwwwwwwww that's such a nice thing to say! thank you so much! you put a big smile on my face
i am so grateful for all of you girls joining in and confessing, really helps me!

erm, no what is it about?
Old 08-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #218  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
I felt that I had over did it yesterday! so was abit nervous going on the scale, but to my suprise, have lost 1lb :
Good job on the 1 lb loss!! You've been doing really well with your exercising and food, so it was inevitable.

Quote:
I would've joined if I knew about this...How'd you find out about it? I'm in!! That would be great - I've always loved the challenges (until I ran out of steam, hehe ). Kewl, we can be the DFEC (daily food and exercise confessions) chix!! Whoot!

Here's my rundown for today:

Breffix - 1 bowl instant oatmeal Cinnamon flavored with a pinch of brown sugar, 1 cup skim milk + 1 tbsp cocoa powder (305 cals)

Snack - 1/2 cup plain NF yogurt + handful of blueberries + 1 tsp brown sugar (95 cals)

Lunch - 1 cup white rice, 1/2 cup chickpea curry, leftover greens curry (590)

Snack - delicious red pear (120 cals), 2 slices 12-grain bread with 1 tbsp ketchup and a sprinkling of feta cheese (230 cals)

Dinner - Rotisserie chicken (1/2 breast + 1 leg) and 1 cup of pasta salad (whole grain pasta + onions + sundried tomatoes + olives). Um. I also snacked on 5 olives while slicing up the ones that went in the salad. Hehehehe. (560 cals)

calories for today - 1899. Wow. I made it well under 2000 today and I'm not getting hunger pangs. That has to be a first.

Exercise:

1 hour of walk/jog or 45 mins of tennis. I've given up (temporarily) on trying for 1 hour of tennis. It's exhausting! Update: Did about 50 minutes!! Now I feel better about tackling the one hour... ::

For those interested, link to join the Biggest Loser 3FC thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...up-thread.html

Last edited by Sunnigummi; 08-27-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #219  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnigummi View Post
Good job on the 1 lb loss!! You've been doing really well with your exercising and food, so it was inevitable.

I would've joined if I knew about this...How'd you find out about it? I'm in!! That would be great - I've always loved the challenges (until I ran out of steam, hehe ). Kewl, we can be the DFEC (daily food and exercise confessions) chix!! Whoot!
Thanks Sunii!!!! I really appreciate it!

well i'm game to join !!! hehe love the acronym!

i found the link!

I'm gonna join in! i hope you all girls do aswell! and we're on the same team hehe. not sure how it works, gonna read the rules now.

Last edited by Echo; 08-27-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #220  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Hi Girls!!! I hope you all had a good day!

My confession for today:

breakfast - 1 plain paratha with mild chedder cheese.

exercise - 40 minutes of Plyometrics p90x

dinner:

appetizer - 1 mango

main - 1 chicken patty, 1 roti, teaspoon of light mayo, ketchup and yoghurt. 2 onion pakoras.

dessert - 1 scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
--
total time taken to eat dinner - 40 minutes. felt full and satisfied.

snack - 1 packet (28g) of Discos cheese and onion crisps (50% less saturated fat, 146 calories)

Last edited by Echo; 08-27-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #221  
Onederland - Gotcha

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

diet dr. pepper
water

coffee with 2% milk
one gluten free cocoa bar
handful of raisins and dried cranberries

turkey and swiss sandwich on regular bread
large dill pickle
1 ounce of cheetos
peach yogurt

Wendy's mardarian chicken salad
reduced fat ranch dressing
diet coke

2 gluten free fruit snack bars
large dill pickle
water, water, water

the only exercise I have done today is to the grocery shopping by myself. I stocked up on a good variety of veggies, fruit and lean protein. I plan to do some stretches and yoga before bed.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:58 AM   #222  

Sunni - Yay!! so excited you signed up for the Biggest Loser Challenge too.. will be nice to have someone I already know in there too.. even if we are not on the same team.. lol I love the tv show!

Echo - WOO HOO on the 1 pound loss... you're seriously kickin butt girl!

Hydra - You are doing great with your eating.. Good for you!! Keep it up girl

K..So here is my shopping day confession...I will warn you.. I went over again... but by very little. lol

Breakfast - Carnation Instant Breakfast Shake

Lunch - Slim Fast Shake

Supper - East Side Marios PennePasta with Alfredo sauce and Chicken breast
and an Iced Tea

Snack- 8g of Skinny Sour Cream and Onion Corn Puffs (32 cal. and 8 grams made for enough to totally kick the craving for somethin crunchy n salty and filled me quickly!) and a botle of Jones Cream Soda

Allowed Daily Caloric Intake - 1,200 -> 1,550 Calories Eaten -> 1,612
Over Ate by 62cal.'s
(Did a tonne of walking in the mall and stores so am gonna call it even) LOL

Hope you all had a great day yesterday.. I will be back on track with my posting on the appropriate day today! lol.. talk later ladies hugs!

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 08-28-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #223  

YAY!! lol I just went by TBL sign up thread and I saw you signed up to Echo!! I am excited lol The weigh in Link is up and running for weigh ins now so that Dixied can get the teams together so we all know where we are when the challenge starts on the 15th lol
Old 08-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #224  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Mornin' everybody!

Cape - good job on the calories yesterday! I fret about going over by 30- 40 cals so I know how you feel. I'm sure the walking totally got rid of those extra 62, so you're good (I talk like I'm the final say, right? ). Good job on the chips! I know I would have eaten way more. I love sour cream and onion chips. Hee.

Echo - YAY! You signed up!

OMG, I'm actually nervous about this challenge. I always get this way with a competition. I'm so competitive. I've tried to deny it for so long, but I just have to come out and say it. Hi, my name is Sunni and I'm a competitive person. I don't get mean competitive - I won't trash talk or make the other half feel bad, no way. Ok, I've used that word too many times, so let's move on.

Hope we're on the same team guys! I read some people requesting red or blue, so maybe we can also request a certain color? Well, who cares - we'll still cheer each other on.

Have a good day, gals.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #225  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Cape - YEH!! you joined ! i did aswell!! never watched the show before! am watching season 6 at the moment. saw the first episode last night. i really like it

wow that jillian trainer is TOUGH! hahaha

i like the show, looking forward to watching the rest of the episodes and seasons!! im so glad you encouraged us to join. i cant wait !!

i cant wait to find out which team we are all on..i really hope we're on the same team!! and your right even if we're not on the same team -it will still be fun!! i hope we are though hehe.

aww thanks for the encouragement about losing 1 pound, I appreciate that!
well done on your eating!!

Hydra, you're doing awesome on the food!! think about joining aswell! will be fun

Sunii- YEh!! i saw you signed up and Cape and thought, way hey my girls!!! hehe

Haha Sunni, i know im nervous and excited about the challenge! but in a way i think its gonna be such good motivation, we might be more careful with what we eat and push ourselves abit harder to exercise, do it for the team!! hehe

Sunni - nothing wrong with being competitive, thats awesome!

--

have a super day girls and yah i cant wait till they announce the teams!!

Last edited by Echo; 08-28-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Closed Thread