UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 01:10 AM   #316  
Phat Chick

I too am looking to go back to a class. I go to the gym at least 5 times a week, but think I need the accountability of a weekly weigh in. I've marked my 2 cr@ppy journal entries private - can anybody actually see what's in them because they have 22 views already. Just curious, nothing exciting in them, just want to know if that if something really personal does go in, no-one can actually read it.

WW are running ads on TV about free membership - has anyone seek any tokens in the paper or can I just sign up without one?

Last edited by BigPhatBooty; 09-26-2002 at 01:14 AM.
Old 09-26-2002, 02:02 AM   #317  

Hi BPB - not seen anything of you in ages - Yes WW is free at the moment (getting ready for the rush, apparently lots of people want to lose for Christmas) I went to class last night and there were tons more people that usual in there - just turn up. Wow 5 times a week at the gym - phew - I do 3 and think that's good...

Carol - well done, I don't care if its cider induced or not but you are motivated - who cares?

Well it was 3lb off for me last night - didn't think I'd had such a good week until I went back over my weekly tracker. When I went to salsa last night I was dancing on air...
Old 09-28-2002, 11:34 AM   #318  

Where is everyone????

I'm painting the spare room and as the computer is in here...

MIL & FIL came over last night and I ended up eating tons more than I should and felt terribly guilty, so this morning I ate a full english breakfast!!!!!!!!! What's that all about? Why is it when I do badly for a night or so I go crazy and eat everything in sight? Eaten nothing else since brekkie and going to have a low fat curry tonight which is 7.5 points to try and make up.

I wonder if painting is classed as exercise?
Old 09-28-2002, 02:10 PM   #319  
Theres no stopping me now

I'm decorating too and have noticed that you can't paint and eat at teh same time so it must be good for you !!!!!

Have been at work all day we are upgrading the PCs to windows XP - is taking a lot of work and all of my weekend, I am dreading Monday morning when nothing works as people expect - the joys !!!!!!!

Have seen enough computers today so am off to watch the telly now.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:52 AM   #320  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Hi everyone, I have been in bed feeling sorry for myself feel awful but am determined to make the most of today and get the house tidied up with help from DH. Harry is out on a day trip with Beavers today we were going to go out shopping have lunch etc but I am all shivery and flu like so that has had to be abandoned. I had a MAXI_BON ice cream yesterday, wonderful but 7.5 ww points, good job i had zero point soup to fall back on Today is another day I wont be eating much today cos I cant taste a thing !! Hope you all have a great Sunday
Old 09-29-2002, 08:24 AM   #321  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

TQ, you poor luv. Hope you feel better soon. Keep eating the soup so you don't dehydrate.
Ali, I hope you had a wonderful birthday party last night, belated wishes to you
Delaney and Carol, keep on decorating, I'm jealous, I can't decorate here and all the walls are the same colour! UGH! BORING! Well done on your pounds gone.
To everyone else this week too, well done, keep on going. Have a great week.
Chris.
Old 09-29-2002, 01:06 PM   #322  

Well all the computers at work are updated except the laptops, people will no doubt moan about everything tomorrow morning but that is life.

Hope you are feeling a bit better TQ, have a bit of a sniffle myself and I am dead beat just want to sleep. But I have a mountain of washing to fold to get us all organised for tomorrow morning, school and work clothes. Ray has toothache and is not a lot of help at the moment.

haven't managed to do any decorating this weekend. Seans new bed comes tomorrow and I had hoped to have the room finished for that. Ray says he'll put the bed in the garage until the room is finished - hopefully by this time next week I'll have one very happy seven year old with a decorated room and the bed he wants but doesn't know yet he is getting. It's one of those bunk bed with a sofa instead of a bottom bed that turns into a double bed for sleepovers - got i thalf price in the Homebase sale - too much of a good bargain to pass on

Am going to go and cook tea speak to you soon
Old 09-30-2002, 07:18 AM   #323  

Isn't it a lovely day - not bad for the end of September . I've been really hot doing the ironing earlier so decided to go and put something more 'summery' on. Well, the cropped, cotton trousers are too big - he he - can hardly believe that these were too tight just a few weeks ago and I was thinking of moving the buttons on them!!!

Just had to share that with someone...

Sorry you've been poorly TQ - hope you're feeling better now.

I had to stop decorating Saturday afternoon as we ended up with unexpected visitors (don't you just hate that?) anyway I'm now sitting in a spare room which is only half done and I can't be @rsed to pick up a brush now as a friend has invited me for coffee - oh the dilema...
Old 09-30-2002, 12:56 PM   #324  

Well done with the trouser Deleany - I dream of these days. I am not eating enough at the moment. Today at work was busy with everyone having a few moans about the new systems, lunch happened for 15 minutes just after 2.

Tomorrow I have to be better organised so I can get to WW on time. Am looking forward to it, it will do me good to get organised again.

Am trying to talk myself into to going for a walk while it is still light ......
Old 09-30-2002, 12:58 PM   #325  

Well done with your trousers Delaney, I dream of these days.

I haven't eaten enough today, I was going to go for a walk but lunchtime didn't happen, I managed to find time for a sandwich but no time to stroll down to where WW will be on tomorrow and sort out the parking. Did drive past, think I have it sussed.

Am trying to persuade myself to go for a walk before it gets dark .......
Old 09-30-2002, 01:23 PM   #326  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Melissa well done on the trousers.........great news!! I cant wait for my newest ones to get loose, I have to lie down to fasten them up

Carol good luck with the ww and the walking, lovely day for it, it has been glorious here couls do with a walk myself. Coughs and sneezes are driving me mad everyone is giving me a wide berth I can tell you!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone I am sure I must be over the worst by now.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:39 PM   #327  

Can you believe I am feeling nervous about going tomorrow !!!!! What am I like
Old 09-30-2002, 10:06 PM   #328  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Well done Del on those trousers.... Carol, you'll be ok tomorrow...and TQ, you sound a bit better but keep looking after yourself....
Have a great week everyone. I suppose I should post this on the weigh in thread but i'm tired and have just thought that I weighed in this morn, no loss, but no gain either...was a bit naughty over the weekend...oops! Back on track now though...
Old 10-01-2002, 12:20 PM   #329  

Well I went I weighed and I survived, weighed in at a whacking 16 stone 7.5lbs - 5.5lbs heavier than on my scales last Thursday. I know different scales, different time of day and the fact that I had clothes on will all have added to this. SO now I need to stick to program until next Tuesday and I will see a loss - right thats the law is it not !!!!

I couldn't stay for the meeting this week as work was hectic but I am going to stay every week from here on in.....

I have been up and down those stairs so many times today I lost count, all good for me though

The boys have gone out to play and I should really be tidying this house, but somehow I can't find the inclination
Old 10-01-2002, 03:58 PM   #330  

Well done Carol - walking through that door is an achievement in itself - are you on 22 points for your power start then? I know it's more to fork out but the database is a real life saver - I've actually sat in McDonalds and had the cheek to check the points in everything as I tuck in!!

I'm in a bad mood tonight - gone and weighed myself (before tomorrows official weigh-in) and the scales are not looking favourable PLUS Dave's gone to the gym and left me with kids tea/homework/bedtime routine thing for the 3rd night running - I've just got them into bed and its 8.50!! I really should go and do some ironing but I just can't be bothered, so I'll have to go the gym 'crumpled' tomorrow... Thanks for listening I needed that!!
Closed Thread