Old 01-12-2007, 08:43 AM   #256  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Ceejay - glad to hear that you pretty much got an all clear from the doctor. I suppose we all should be adding more fiber into our diet anyway. This makes sure you'll keep it a top priority!

Cute avatar Mel. I think those of us with cat avatars actually have cats so you know what that means I don't think the "grandson" will appreciate it. Fingers and toes crossed that they are able to find some way to make things work out for you. You've had quite alot of stress these past few months, it's high time things turned around.

Meadow, well actually none of us FINISHED the book. We all read at least half of it. Lesson learned - don't pick a 400 plus page book to read in December. Then the woman who picked next month's selection chose a book the group had already read. How are things up in your part of town - is it cold and snowy? I hear there is supposed to be another winter blast headed across the midwest - north of us. We're to get a drenching rain. Water, not chocolate thank goodness

Shad, your package arrived yesterday. Thank you! I assume since you sent 2 that means I have to share - I do have 2 desks you know - I like them both, having a hard time chosing which is my favorite. Now I can follow along with your holidays and get a glimpse of places you speak of. Brings us together across the miles. Thanks from both of us.

I am feeling stuffed today. Stuffed in the body - must have been that (not so) LIGHT cheese I had yesterday. Also our very mild winter is not good for the health. Lots of mold spores in the air I heard on the news. As a result, every morning you wake up with the stuffy head and nose. It's like you're on the cusp of a bad cold. Chest aches too. It's like - well just get it OVER with and turn into the nasty cold that I know is inside of there. I did buy new workout shoes yesterday. I intend to try them out tonight. I had to try on about 8 pair in various styles and multiple sizes within each style before I found one that fit. In fact I think the one I got which was the biggest shoe size I've ever worn - may in fact be a half size too big. Hard to tell with a thick workout sock until you've walked a bit in it. I don't care if I wear the boxes the shoes came in, just looking for something that doesn't make my feet cramp up.

Time to get on with the day. Hello to all the worldly chicks. Will try to make a new thread by the weekend.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:26 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Shad--I got oyou package on Wednesday. It's very cute.

Happy--Yes, I'll keep fiber on the top of my list from now on.

Mel--Let's hope they find a loop hole.

I've completed my exercise and now off to have breakfast and get ready for the day.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:55 AM   #258  

Heres; link to the pic of what I am doing in DD's room.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/journals/i...omments/47881/

I just walked 30min. It is really hard to walk in slippery muddy gravel but i did.

HUGS
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:39 PM   #259  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Holly--Your DD should be a very happy your lady.

Just curious, Are we going to be elves this year and stay to help Santa?
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:37 PM   #260  
Suzi in Auz

Hey everyone...yes still alive and kicking and I have some major catching up to do.
We re back from holidays and ready for this fabulous NEW YEAR!
I have only read page one so far so will come back to comment more later.
Firstly a big to everyone....missed you.
Shad..you must be at your new posting now. Hope all is well. I would have loved to have caught up while I was away in the Gold Coast. I was carless and then the days just flew with the kids. You did mention that you were really busy too...but i did send thoughts your way
Ceejay:hi: to you. Look at all those calories burnt! wow!
Holly... I love the idea of your little girls room. I did my DD's up last year with soft lime green and pink. I love it and every time we walk in it reminds us of gelato! really pretty and will last the distance i think...have fun. I have yet to do the rest of the rooms, maybe that is something to plan for my to do list!
Happy Interesting what you said about the nose thing and feeling like you are on the edge of a cold. I felt like that all through our strange winter and still in the summer. The temperatures have been strange here too...very extreme. Hoping for some better weather soon.

We had a lovely break away the kids and I but missed DH alot. The weather has been very average with summer not really here some days and boiling hot the next. It really is a strange mix world wide.
The kids had a ball while away. We only ventured one theme park but it was a good one. The new water park at the Gold Coast is so much fun and I haven't giggled so much for ages. I loved watching my 14-nearly 15 year old "play" with his brother and sister. It is a rare thing these days. I feel like I got my teenagers back for a while.
DS14 spend the first little while away being quite distant and removed while his younger brother and sister played. Then he came around and really gelled with the family. It was nice.
I can't believe that he turns 15 next week!
Good news on the car front. It is all fixed and I just picked it up this morning. Westfield shopping centre are paying for the excess on the damages. I am glad about this. It really was a shame that it happened but everything worked out in the end.
I have a kitty cat meowing her head off so I better go attend to her whims.
Thinking of you all
Suz
suzi in auz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:08 AM   #261  
Suzi in Auz

Mel just read your post big ((((hugs))) to you!
suzi in auz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:17 AM   #262  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MAYBE I SHOULD GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND THANK GOD FOR THE FEW MALE FRIENDS I HAVE IN HIGH PLACES. NOTHING IS A DONE DEAL BUT THE SUPPORT FROM THEM HAS BEEN AMAZING. VERY QUIET AND BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF. WILLY HAS BEEN A ROCK. THE MAINT. MEN TOO. GOOD MEN. WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT THE WOMEN. I WON'T EVEN GO THERE. I HAVE BEEN LYING TO 100 SENIORS THIS PAST WEEK. GOOD NEWS TRAVELS FAST. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY ABOUT IT.
ONE OF THE MEN SENT AN E-MAIL ABOUT HANDLING STRESS THIS MORNING....IT WAS RALPH MARSTON!!! ROFLMASSOFF!!!
I JUST TOLD HIM I ALREADY SUBSCRIBE!!!
HE'LL PROBABLY ASK IF I ACTUALLY READ THEM!!!
FEELING MUCH MORE RELAXED AND AS A RESULT MORE FLEXIBLE....BODY WISE THAT IS. SO TODAY I'LL DO A WEE BIT OF EXERCISING.
JUST SOME PEDALING.
I HAD CRAVINGS THIS WEEK. BAGELS, BOLOGNA, CANNED PEACHES AND PICKLES. IF IT WAS ICE CREAM TOO I WAS GOING TO BUY A PREGNANCY TEST!!!
I BOUGHT A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING YESTERDAY AND SENT THE REST UPSTAIRS TO THE KIDS. BY THE WAY....RICHIE IS BACK TO WORK. NOT 5 DAYS @ WEEK BUT CLOSE. BUSINESS IS PICKING UP.
I AM GLAD SHAD BOUGHT A FAN. CEEJAY'S TESTS CAME BACK AS GOOD AS EXPECTED. CARLA IS STILL WITH US. HOLLY'S DD HAS A GREAT BR COMING UP. SUZI IS BACK ONCE AGAIN. MADCAT IS POSTING AGAIN. MEADOW ISN'T TOTALLY ADDICTED TO JUST CHOCOLATE AND IS SHARING IT WITH SHORTBREAD CRAVINGS. HAPPY HASN'T HAD A WHIFF OF THE SMELL FROM NYC!!!! AND THEY OF COURSE ARE BLAMING NJ!!!!
GOOD TO SEE NAE HERE ALSO.
MANY TO ALL OF YOU AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
MUST CLOSE. STILL HAVE A TINY BIT OF EYE PROBLEMS.
HAPPY WEEKEND AND HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING'S BIRTHDAY!!!! I HAVE A DREAM ALSO......
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #263  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

I've moved us to Japan. Pick up your tickets at the front desk and come on over.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...73#post1529973
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote